To the 4% who are supporting Jeb Bush...

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
What the hell is wrong with you? :dunno:

I could say the same for Lindsey Graham supporters but I don't think he has any.

But seriously... what is the deal with Jeb? Have we not had enough of the Bush dynasty?

I admit, I totally don't understand the establishment GOP. They want to turn their backs on the conservative base of the party and chase some pipe dream of "moderatism" which is nothing more than capitulation to the liberals. You're not being moderates, you're being idiots who don't understand conservative philosophy IS the moderate position to liberal extremism.

Although Jeb Bush isn't my top choice I do have more confidence in his ability to get elected and push through legislation taking the country to the right than any of the neophyte candidates. My view of pipe dreamers are (1) Democrats and (2) right wingers who exhibit similar capabilities in the art of pouting.

It seems to me that Jeb Bush has been sleep walking through his campaign. He's like Hillary in a way, thinks it's his turn, that it's inevitable. Trouble is, even with those supposed advantages, a weak kneed creep is not what voters want. It is not surprizing that Ted Cruz is doing so well. People who are paying attention are looking for a conservative that really is a conservative, not a republican whore.

Although Jeb Bush isn't my top choice I do have more confidence in his ability to get elected and push through legislation taking the country to the right than any of the neophyte candidates. My view of pipe dreamers are (1) Democrats and (2) right wingers who exhibit similar capabilities in the art of pouting.

Again... Conservative philosophy is the moderate alternative to liberal extremism. I don't want anymore legislation pushed through unless it removes power from the federal government. That's the problem we have now... too much legislation being pushed through, expanding government and killing individual freedom.

If you favor more and bigger government you should be voting for Bernie.

Conservatives are conservatives, liberals are liberals, and moderates are moderates. Republicans can't win without being competitive amongst moderates. Mental gymnastics about moderates being conservatives is a rationalization for losing, and for conservatives to not take responsibility for their own failures.

Speaking of failures, I do agree Jeb should drop out. He's been a poor candidate and his time has passed.

Again... Conservative philosophy is the moderate alternative to liberal extremism. I don't want anymore legislation pushed through unless it removes power from the federal government. That's the problem we have now... too much legislation being pushed through, expanding government and killing individual freedom.

A rant from nonsense... Bush is not great but look at the rest of them...

Jeb is a bit of sanity in a field of a lot of insanity....

But what can you say about a party that has half of it voting for Trump or Carson..

Conservatives are conservatives, liberals are liberals, and moderates are moderates.

Conservatives are the moderate alternative to extremists. "Moderates" are liberals who aren't extremists.. Liberals are full-on radical extremist ideologues and dangerous to society.

But what can you say about a party that has half of it voting for Trump or Carson..

I'm betting you're going to vote for a Democrat. Am I right?

CONSPIRACY THEORY ALERT:
I actually Jeb is going nowhere, and the Washington Establishment GOP will eventually ensure he gets the nonination.

Conservatives are conservatives, liberals are liberals, and moderates are moderates.

Conservatives are the moderate alternative to extremists. "Moderates" are liberals who aren't extremists.. Liberals are full-on radical extremist ideologues and dangerous to society.

That's the kind of thinking that has led Republicans to losing the Presidential popular vote in five of the past six elections.

Republicans can't turn off moderates and expect to win. Nominating more conservative candidates makes it harder for the GOP.

I'm betting you're going to vote for a Democrat. Am I right?
He would vote for Joseph Stalin if he was on the ballot.

That's the kind of thinking that has led Republicans to losing the Presidential popular vote in five of the past six elections.

Republicans can't turn off moderates and expect to win. Nominating more conservative candidates makes it harder for the GOP.

Republicans took your advice in the last two elections. They lost.

So much for your loser advice.

Forum List

Back