To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

Please accept my apology to all those who liked her
I refuse Your apology is meaningless
I have more $$ than you
You could lol But I seriously doubt it But honestly speaking ,,I hope you do
I come from a very wealthy Jewish family
I'm from a medium income Jewish family
and why would jews support democrats when they hate Israel?
First off I believe your premise is false, Dems don't hate Israel and 2nd I'm an American who loves my country 1st last and always Israel to me is just another country A country that can't get together with their neighbors

I checked my financial accounts : I have just over 1 million
1 million plus 40 grand
-$274,990.66 (-2.34%)
Day Change
+$3,662,502.27 (46.91%)
YTD Change
If you really have 3.6 M then you triple me lol
That's just this years I can't show the total So many here think it's bullshit
interesting you're a 1%er Biden is looking for your wallet
I don't mind paying up a little more

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.
Gi
Blacks don't get the same breaks whites do You think racism is dead?

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over
People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
You are a bitter and hostile Fake.
When sillies challenge one's economic sufficiency, sure they talk like that. Don't be talking about people's personal welfare without expecting to get kicked in face. Ginsberg would tell you that. She would tell you to not hold back women,
your face must really hurt because you get it kicked in everytime you leave your parents basement
It's comfortable down here
so both you and Jake cohabitate the same basement?
Yeah but we have a theater a basketball court and a bar down there Going to be quite a party when trump loses

I have more $$ than you

Rush Limbaugh said he had the same question and proposed that to BB when he was in Israel. He said BB told him that Jewish Americans are not like Israelis. They simply don't understand. From time to time, Jewish Americans will move there, and after a while, they turn from Democrat to Republican when they see what's actually happening there.

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
On the other hand, it would give the left a lot of negative ammunition to go after Trump for trying to replace her after what McConnell did in 2016.
Trump doesn't need the extra distraction during the campaigning, along with the msm going after him relentlessly for trying.
If he was upfront and saying that he's going to hold off, it could give him some positive momentum in the eyes of the voters in the swing states.
What say you?

I don't think the decision to nominate a replacement justice is going to hurt Trump any, and whether the Senate confirms that person really isn't his responsibility. Where I think it falls more heavily is on the GOP senators who are running for re-election and are in tight races. They would be put into the difficult position of saying one way or the other how they would vote to confirm, and either way that position could hurt their candidacy. It's going to be a purely political decision, weighing the what happens if I do this vs what happens if I do that. I suspect everybody is ging to be doing a lot of polling and surveys over the next couple of weeks to see which way the wind is blowing.

" And people wonder how old uncle Oddball became such a hardened cynic. "

I thought you were born that way. :eek:
I agree...

IF they vote with Trump they win re-election if they do not they dont... Three of the four fall into this category. Romney is already on his way out if recall is completed. I see it being a 50/50 split with Pence making the call.
You cannot recall a Senator. There is no provision in the Constitution.

Wouldn't a recall be a State law, not a Federal law? That is a question, I'm not saying I know that. Just I would think it would
Federally elected representatives and senators can't be recalled
Recall of federal officials
The United States Constitution does not provide for recall of any federally elected official. The option was considered during the drafting of the document in 1787, but was not included in the final version. Some state constitutions have stated the right of citizens to recall their members of the United States Congress, but whether it is constitutionally legal at the federal level has not been yet been ruled upon by the United States Supreme Court. One of the closest noted legal precedent is U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton, in which the Supreme Court decided that states did not have the right to impose new terms, qualifications, or conditions of service on federal officials.[8]

Some states have released opinions and rulings on recall of members of the U.S. Congress. Attorneys general in Arkansas (2010), Louisiana (2009), Kansas (1994), Nevada (1978), and Oregon (1935) all issued opinions against the recall of federal officials. Conversely, the Attorney General of Wisconsin in 1979 give an opinion that state administration could not reject a petition for recall of a member of the U.S. Congress. In 2010, the Supreme Court of New Jersey ruled against federal recall and the Supreme Court of North Dakota also upheld an opinion by the state's attorney general against federal recall. Michigan courts stopped a recall petition against a member of Congress in 2007. A federal court in 1967 dismissed a case from Idaho where petitioners hoped to require the state to accept petitions seeking recall of a U.S. Senator.[8]

I have more $$ than you

Rush Limbaugh said he had the same question and proposed that to BB when he was in Israel. He said BB told him that Jewish Americans are not like Israelis. They simply don't understand. From time to time, Jewish Americans will move there, and after a while, they turn from Democrat to Republican when they see what's actually happening there.
My oldest son mother in law is an Israeli with American citizenship and she supports democrats. I'll never understand it, it makes for great times at family get together lol

I have more $$ than you

My oldest son mother in law is an Israeli with American citizenship and she supports democrats. I'll never understand it, it makes for great times at family get together lol
Women in the polls are bigly in favor of Biden

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.
Gi

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over
People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
When sillies challenge one's economic sufficiency, sure they talk like that. Don't be talking about people's personal welfare without expecting to get kicked in face. Ginsberg would tell you that. She would tell you to not hold back women,
your face must really hurt because you get it kicked in everytime you leave your parents basement
Yeah but we have a theater a basketball court and a bar down there Going to be quite a party when trump loses
Well I guess you being a 1%er jake loves living off your wealth lol

I have more $$ than you

Women in the polls are bigly in favor of Biden
until he grabs them and sniffs them in public

Gi

I'll bet jake doesn't need any help

The Trumpbumplicans' bitterness is now obvious at losing power
Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

So then you agree. Your rant is so far off the mark as to be laughable.
Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
All in all the president did a great job
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
The working class actually got a tax cut you Buffon
BUFOON You got scraps Something to shut your mouths something to make you think the pos really cares about little people

Well. You have to work harder than that to convince anyone. You accused Kamala of slavery, free labor of criminals which is a total lie. What made you think you are NOT lying now?

When you post lies.... that tells a lot of things about you and your opinion.
I didn't accuse her I have repeated what she did fight for

You are responsible for the link that you posted and you supported. That is lie. You are lying. Washington Examiner published unreliable sources and reports.

Washington Examiner..... from Bias Check.
These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
Dude courts dockets say otherwise
Even she said she was shocked over hearing about what happened even though she as State Attorney General signed off on the petition to keep innmates incarserated because they were cheap labor.

Dude. Look at the credibility of your link where it came from. Start with that before you can even argue.

Yes we use incarcerated people to fight forest fires but they are not force. Only by volunteer basis so they can get a job as fire fighters when they get out.... That doesn’t mean how you and your link portrayed it as slavery. Which is a total lie.
the sources from the link are credible court documents are credible She "Harris" admitted she was shocked to learn it happened but yet as State Attorny General she signed off on the petition

Thank you very much Eddie. Just because people don't agree in politics doesn't mean one or the other are bad people. I have members of my family I love, but are pretty far left as you can get. Great people still.

I have ppl in my family who are so enamored with the Left they can't see straight.

The problem I have with them is that they are unwittingly fighting to subject me to fascism and the loss of my liberties
as their heroes have done across the nation already by closing businesses and mandating unconstitutional edicts.

Gi

I'll bet jake doesn't need any help
only you would know that about Jake since you said that you and he cohabitate the same basement

I believe everyone here until I can find out otherwise You folks all believed Trump and look what you got

1 million plus 40 grand
-$274,990.66 (-2.34%)
Day Change
+$3,662,502.27 (46.91%)
YTD Change
You have earned over 3 million in 9 months and I just shit a 50 foot long gold turd.
Since you say you know me tell me your screen name at that site

1 million plus 40 grand
-$274,990.66 (-2.34%)
Day Change
+$3,662,502.27 (46.91%)
YTD Change
You have earned over 3 million in 9 months and I just shit a 50 foot long gold turd.
Since you say you know me tell me your screen name at that site
Its a schwab account and there's no way I'd tell you I'll tell you I've owned 2000 shares of AAPL from BEFORE they split 7-1 at 92 a few years ago That gave me 14k shares and now a 4-1 split? And I was buying more after the 7-1 split ,,,,never mind the MSFT FB the SQ and others

Forum List

Back