To Replace Ginsberg Before the Election, Or Hold Off Until After the Election?

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.
Blacks don't get the same breaks whites do You think racism is dead?

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over
People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
You are a bitter and hostile Fake.
There are exceptions weather and seeing I know you for 20 or so years I like sticking it to you I lost more on Fri than you'll make in years
Like I said big money people don’t talk like you because they don’t have the emotional need to pat their own back
You are a “I wish I” fake and rolling out your “20 year garbage” is simply revealing more of your insecurities
weather53 has been worried about money for years: ask him why. Ask him why he resented Ginsberg and her money.

I got what I earned I got a raise and plus made 10,000 dollars more in 2019 than I did in 2018 and worked fewer hours. I'm happy with that.
Gi

No, not quite dead yet. Moron assholes like you keep racism alive and well in your own heads as the fallback excuse for every shortcoming and failure in your life. Sure is a lot easier than going out and working hard for it, huh?
Like I told another repub AH yesterday I could bury you in $100's and have plenty left over
People who have money dont talk like that and don’t make the big money by being like that.
When sillies challenge one's economic sufficiency, sure they talk like that. Don't be talking about people's personal welfare without expecting to get kicked in face. Ginsberg would tell you that. She would tell you to not hold back women,
your face must really hurt because you get it kicked in everytime you leave your parents basement
It's comfortable down here

Where's my buddy Kaz ? I'm having a Glen Livit now I need a couple to keep up with all you trumpers TIKTOK

I'm torn over the replacing of Ms Ginsberg before the end of the year. On one hand, it would insure a conservative justice replacing her.
It doesn't matter. All judges, US Representatives, US Senators and the Executive branch are under foreign control. Same for state apparatuses.

The Trumpbumplicans' bitterness is now obvious at losing power
Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

So then you agree. Your rant is so far off the mark as to be laughable.
Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
All in all the president did a great job
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
The working class actually got a tax cut you Buffon
BUFOON You got scraps Something to shut your mouths something to make you think the pos really cares about little people
Blacks doing the same work as whites got the same breaks as whites
Guess you being a trumper you think women get same breaks as men in their paychecks
Yep, they do today.

There are exceptions weather and seeing I know you for 20 or so years I like sticking it to you I lost more on Fri than you'll make in years
Like I said big money people don’t talk like you because they don’t have the emotional need to pat their own back
You are a “I wish I” fake and rolling out your “20 year garbage” is simply revealing more of your insecurities
weather53 has been worried about money for years: ask him why. Ask him why he resented Ginsberg and her money.
Made up stuff from you. Been financially secure for decades. It allowed me to retire at 66 with SS being merely 20% of my income. Responsible behavior goes a long way as do stocks, low debt service, and real estate investing. Never uttered one word about Ruthies money.

Biden will be elected, and if the Senate goes Blue, the SCOTUS seats will be increased by four to six new ones.

Gee, Jake, you not only have counted your chickens before they even hatch, but you're already trying to cook them and serve them to your guests! :auiqs.jpg:

The ONLY way Biden wins the White House is if the Democrats cheat once again, keep Joe hidden, and commit massive voter fraud with mailed-in votes.
Yeah freak and Trump will replace Pence with Putin You republican are the biggest thieves and liars ever in our history

Stephanopoulos: "Some have mentioned the possibility if they try to push through a nominee in a lame-duck session that the House could move to impeach President Trump or Attorney General Barr as a way of stalling or preventing the Senate from acting on this nomination."

Pelosi: "Well, we have our options. We have arrows in our quiver that I'm not about to discuss right now."
great go for another impeachment just as fake as the first one will push the fence sitters over the edge

Once again Nancy and her democrats will show what they've done for two years now-- -- let the American people and businesses go to hell as they suffer through this Covid / BLM economy while they stir their drinks and gulp Jenny Ice Cream looking for another way to abuse their power and waste millions of taxpayer money playing politics with a the president they just can't live down spanked their asses in 2016.

The good news is that they're just as smug 4 years later that they have 2020 sewn up as well despite running a far weaker candidate against a far stronger and accomplished Trump!
Just imagine how much better all Americans would be if the democrats would have helped the president
Help him give bigger tax cuts to the 1% , help him fk up all of Obama's efforts with his bs exec orders, help him get cozy with the other pos Putin Help him make our allies more pissed at us??? That help??
BUFOON You got scraps Something to shut your mouths something to make you think the pos really cares about little people

Besides what I got extra in my paycheck every two weeks, I got several hundred dollars more back for my income tax refund.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You are a truck driver and have a heart problem because of that you are no longer driving. Meaning you are not employed...... You posted that to me several times.

So....... How and where are you getting a paycheck?
actually he can work as a truck driver

No, they said I'm out so I'm out. It wasn't a heart attack, I have heart failure which really doesn't go away.
The point was that not all heart problems will keep you from driving a truck and I believe local drivers can drive under certain restrictions

Well heart problems are not my only one. It kind of was the straw that broke the camels back. It's really up to the government doctor. He has to sign a medical waiver form for me to drive. When he found out about the heart thing, he said it's too risky for him. One problem, two problems, he's pushing the limit. Three problems is just too much to ask for, and I can't blame him. He has liability issues as well and has to protect himself. He was a good guy to me the last couple of years. But because of my previous problems, I was confined to only drive in my state.

Approaching 60, and with this virus on the run, I just decided to give up and go on disability. Because of my age and conditions, if I catch this virus I may be part of the 200,000 deaths, so I'm keeping a low profile here. When it's all over, I'll see if there is anything else out there I can do, even if part-time.
Ray, you're on my prayer list for healing. Hope you are on Centrum silver for men and taking a supplement, coQ-10, both of which contain all you need to fight back heart issues except for losing weight if you need to. :eusa_pray:

Please accept my apology to all those who liked her
I refuse Your apology is meaningless
I have more $$ than you

eddiew lives in a trailer park. He goes around there telling everyone how rich he is too. He's loco
That's you who we exploded on money sometime ago, not eddie. Write your Senator to not replace Ginsberg until after the election.
that's some funny whining you're doing there boy

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Please accept my apology to all those who liked her
I refuse Your apology is meaningless
I have more $$ than you
You could lol But I seriously doubt it But honestly speaking ,,I hope you do
I come from a very wealthy Jewish family
I'm from a medium income Jewish family
and why would jews support democrats when they hate Israel?

Gi

When sillies challenge one's economic sufficiency, sure they talk like that. Don't be talking about people's personal welfare without expecting to get kicked in face. Ginsberg would tell you that. She would tell you to not hold back women,
your face must really hurt because you get it kicked in everytime you leave your parents basement
It's comfortable down here
so both you and Jake cohabitate the same basement?

Besides what I got extra in my paycheck every two weeks, I got several hundred dollars more back for my income tax refund.

Correct me if I’m wrong. You are a truck driver and have a heart problem because of that you are no longer driving. Meaning you are not employed...... You posted that to me several times.

No, they said I'm out so I'm out. It wasn't a heart attack, I have heart failure which really doesn't go away.
The point was that not all heart problems will keep you from driving a truck and I believe local drivers can drive under certain restrictions

Well heart problems are not my only one. It kind of was the straw that broke the camels back. It's really up to the government doctor. He has to sign a medical waiver form for me to drive. When he found out about the heart thing, he said it's too risky for him. One problem, two problems, he's pushing the limit. Three problems is just too much to ask for, and I can't blame him. He has liability issues as well and has to protect himself. He was a good guy to me the last couple of years. But because of my previous problems, I was confined to only drive in my state.

Approaching 60, and with this virus on the run, I just decided to give up and go on disability. Because of my age and conditions, if I catch this virus I may be part of the 200,000 deaths, so I'm keeping a low profile here. When it's all over, I'll see if there is anything else out there I can do, even if part-time.
Ray, you're on my prayer list for healing. Hope you are on Centrum silver for men and taking a supplement, coQ-10, both of which contain all you need to fight back heart issues except for losing weight if you need to. :eusa_pray:
Like I said before, Ray and I disagree on trump being our leader BUT he has a nice way in disagreeing with me and others ,,Wish more ,including me could be that way

Thank you so much Beautress, but I'm doing fine. I have to take ten medications a day, and I'm not looking to increase that number. :auiqs.jpg: I just have to take it easy when need be and I think this is actually a blessing in disguise. This is the first summer I had off in over 30 years, and it was great not having to work.

I've been out for ten months now, and I still constantly dream about being at work. I guess when you do certain things your entire life, it's not easy to shake off. The last company I worked for I was there for 25 years.

Of course this would be much better without the virus. I haven't been on a vacation in over 35 years, and I thought I would like to just get a hotel on a beach in one of the Carolinas for a week or so. At 60 years old, I've never seen an ocean outside of television or a plane window, so I thought that would be a good place to start. Fn virus.

Like I said before, Ray and I disagree on trump being our leader BUT he has a nice way in disagreeing with me and others ,,Wish more ,including me could be that way
I'm nice to those who aren't totally off the charts TDS

Made up stuff from you. Been financially secure for decades. It allowed me to retire at 66 with SS being merely 20% of my income. Responsible behavior goes a long way as do stocks, low debt service, and real estate investing. Never uttered one word about Ruthies money.
Low debt service and a low six figures is a starting place, yes

Forum List

Back