To conservatives who oppose Mitt Romney:

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Our elected leader shoud not be doing ANYTHING about the economy except making sure idiot and greedy capitalists do not mess with AMERICAN CITIZENS. PERIOD!

That fits right in with job creation, right? How long have you been working for the Government?

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Our elected leader shoud not be doing ANYTHING about the economy except making sure idiot and greedy capitalists do not mess with AMERICAN CITIZENS. PERIOD!

That fits right in with job creation, right? How long have you been working for the Government?

How's your Aunt Muriel?

They never do..... I kinda get a kick out of trying to see how long before the race baiting starts.

Mitt's plan, from the link above, calls for more and more tax cuts while capping federal spending at 20% of GDP. Not even counting the GDP drop that will occur, we currently bring in 15% of GDP in tax receipts. Mitt's own plan, in his own words, will NOT balance the budget. Won't come anywhere near it. That's the #1 priority for you guys, right? How do you feel about the fact Mitt doesn't even plan to reduce the deficit?

Additionally, many of his tax cuts are aimed at businesses. Those same businesses currently have $1.8T in cash they are sitting on and not hiring. How will giving them even more after tax revenue help with hiring? How much cash do they need to start expanding?

The only part of Mitt's plan that has any merit is the training and educational parts. But, they are limited and, of course, will cost money so there is no way the TP members in Congress will allow it.

Like I said, the plan is a joke.

I didn't say I totally agreed with it... but it at least is something other than "tax and spend tax and spend tax and spend, and oh, did I mention tax and spend"?

Obama's a one trick pony.... "millionaires should be paying the same taxes as Jews, er, I mean janitors."

:lol:

Mitt's plan is more of the same failed supply-side crap that got us in to this mess. We don't need more of it. Plus, you won't balance the budget by cutting taxes when you're on the left side of the Laffer Curve. That's just moronic!

You can complain about Obama spending, but it's a proven way to keep the economy from shrinking. Plus, he spends money on programs that will actually create jobs. Unlike what Romney is proposing.

Wow.. sure glad you happened along. Now run along.....

I look at your avatar and laugh pretty loudly at such sillyness. go get 'em Tiger!:tongue:

go ahead ignore what I say, as I watch everything I SAY TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

How the hell can anything you said turn out to be true or not true... it's just a rambling, incoherent rant against evil capitalists.

Are you fucking high or something?

I look at your avatar and laugh pretty loudly at such sillyness. go get 'em Tiger!:tongue:

How the hell can anything you said turn out to be true or not true... it's just a rambling, incoherent rant against evil capitalists.

my point exactly

Mitt's plan, from the link above, calls for more and more tax cuts while capping federal spending at 20% of GDP. Not even counting the GDP drop that will occur, we currently bring in 15% of GDP in tax receipts. Mitt's own plan, in his own words, will NOT balance the budget. Won't come anywhere near it. That's the #1 priority for you guys, right? How do you feel about the fact Mitt doesn't even plan to reduce the deficit?

Additionally, many of his tax cuts are aimed at businesses. Those same businesses currently have $1.8T in cash they are sitting on and not hiring. How will giving them even more after tax revenue help with hiring? How much cash do they need to start expanding?

The only part of Mitt's plan that has any merit is the training and educational parts. But, they are limited and, of course, will cost money so there is no way the TP members in Congress will allow it.

I didn't say I totally agreed with it... but it at least is something other than "tax and spend tax and spend tax and spend, and oh, did I mention tax and spend"?

Obama's a one trick pony.... "millionaires should be paying the same taxes as Jews, er, I mean janitors."

Mitt's plan is more of the same failed supply-side crap that got us in to this mess. We don't need more of it. Plus, you won't balance the budget by cutting taxes when you're on the left side of the Laffer Curve. That's just moronic!

You can complain about Obama spending, but it's a proven way to keep the economy from shrinking. Plus, he spends money on programs that will actually create jobs. Unlike what Romney is proposing.

Perhaps you haven't noticed, we printed $1,000,000,000,000 and we have less jobs, record numbers of poor, record unemployment, worthless $, inflation, stock markets tumbling, record Americans on public assistance....

This is success?

Glad I wan't drinking a beer, because it would have been all over my computer screen. :lol:

Glad I wan't drinking a beer, because it would have been all over my computer screen. :lol:

Really, how divorced from reality must one be to write this:

Plus, he spends money on programs that will actually create jobs

It's not romneys Economic plan that bothers me, it's how his health care idea is similiar to Obama care ... Will he be as apposed to Obamacare as he says he is?

And we cant have anyone ranting about evil capitalists can we?:eusa_angel:

let me know when your taxes go down and government gets smaller and less like a business as you elect a business man, okie dokie?

Last edited:

Personally I would rather read some objective criticism then a constant stream of low frequency whining.

No one should be ranting without being a little more specific than your broadbrush statement. sheesh......

Personally I would rather read some objective criticism then a constant stream of low frequency whining.

You guys are seeing this too, huh? Glad I'm not the only one. :clap2:

It's not romneys Economic plan that bothers me, it's how his health care idea is similiar to Obama care ... Will he be as apposed to Obamacare as he says he is?

The media SELECTED Romney will say what he wants and laugh later as he has seen the america is addicted to the easy life corporate america provides them, and will LET corporate BUY the government meant for people!

Say...let's have a bailout, ok?:lol:

let me know when your taxes go down and government gets smaller and less like a business as you elect a business man, okie dokie?
Can it be worse than a community organizer? :lol:

Forum List

Back