To conservatives who oppose Mitt Romney:

Nope. Not kidding at all.

Care to explain to us all how Romeny's plan will lead to job growth? Or are you just going to insult people and try to lay blame on Obama?

Where's the insult?
This goes waay beyond just Obama....we are talking politicians letting it happen, but Obama is the captain of the team, no?

If you had looked...I said I was for taxing......but only after serious spending cuts...is there a problem with that?
You do realize that the government can over regulate business to where growth is stifled...I believe that is where we are now.

So ... you're in favour of raising taxes as you think it will help, and Romney wants them lowered, and yet you favour Romney's plan anyway. Also, you are anti-regulation, without mentioning a single one, and despite the fact that a lack of regulation and oversight is what lead to our current situation. You're in favour of spending cuts, as is Romney, even though that means laying off hundreds of thousands of people.

And this will all create jobs ... how?

You kind of forgot to mention that.

Man, I really dont want a job some president "creates". higher taxes you know. and he's not doing his job if that is what he is doing. no pun intended.

Nope. Not kidding at all.

Care to explain to us all how Romeny's plan will lead to job growth? Or are you just going to insult people and try to lay blame on Obama?

Where's the insult?
This goes waay beyond just Obama....we are talking politicians letting it happen, but Obama is the captain of the team, no?

If you had looked...I said I was for taxing......but only after serious spending cuts...is there a problem with that?
You do realize that the government can over regulate business to where growth is stifled...I believe that is where we are now.

So ... you're in favour of raising taxes as you think it will help, and Romney wants them lowered, and yet you favour Romney's plan anyway. Also, you are anti-regulation, without mentioning a single one, and despite the fact that a lack of regulation and oversight is what lead to our current situation. You're in favour of spending cuts, as is Romney, even though that means laying off hundreds of thousands of people.

I favor Romney plan over Obama's plan....yes. There is not another person on this planet that has exactly the same ideals as me...so I vote for the one that comes the closest.
I am not for anti regulation...I'm for smart regulations....that don't over regulate. That is WHY we are in this mess today.
Yes I am in favor of spending cuts as our country cannot sustain the spending we now seeing.
I have no idea what world you live in but it must have a money tree.

More capital will create more jobs and businesses will hire along with knowing what the tax codes and mandates will be....not in 2013 will help create jobs. There may be fewer government jobs....but that is a good thing.

I wonder why corporate america is so eager to roll back regulations!???

hahahahahahahaahhaha

No, I dont wonder why!

Well here's my favorite out of millions of them that have given birth in this administration.

Team Obama Regulates Goat Herders' Workplaces - HUMAN EVENTS

I wonder how many federal and state agents we will have to hire to check on these goat/sheep herders?

View attachment 15365

I used to live in sheep country, nw colorado. these guys hated the feds, and welfare and "stuff" as they got all kinds of sweet deals on government land they didnt own.:clap2:

hahahahahahahaahhaha

No, I dont wonder why!

Well here's my favorite out of millions of them that have given birth in this administration.

I wonder how many federal and state agents we will have to hire to check on these goat/sheep herders?

View attachment 15365

I used to live in sheep country, nw colorado. these guys hated the feds, and welfare and "stuff" as they got all kinds of sweet deals on government land they didnt own.:clap2:

Government land is the peoples land

Where's the insult?

I favor Romney plan over Obama's plan....yes. There is not another person on this planet that has exactly the same ideals as me...so I vote for the one that comes the closest.
I am not for anti regulation...I'm for smart regulations....that don't over regulate. That is WHY we are in this mess today.
Yes I am in favor of spending cuts as our country cannot sustain the spending we now seeing.

More capital will create more jobs and businesses will hire along with knowing what the tax codes and mandates will be....not in 2013 will help create jobs. There may be fewer government jobs....but that is a good thing.

First off, that's not true, as companies are sitting on trillions of capital now and not hiring. Despite this, you believe just giving them more capital and letting them use it in an unregulated way is the key to job creation?

I say "believe" because again, you haven't proved it. You seem to have a faith-based economic view. We just give companies everything that we possibly can, screwing workers and consumers along the way, and the companies will benevolently create more jobs and everything will magically be better.

Fascinating.

View attachment 15365

Government land is the peoples land

so why are only certain PRIVILEDGED folks making money off it? Including foreign corporations?

First off, that's not true, as companies are sitting on trillions of capital now and not hiring. Despite this, you believe just giving them more capital and letting them use it in an unregulated way is the key to job creation?

I say "believe" because again, you haven't proved it. You seem to have a faith-based economic view. We just give companies everything that we possibly can, screwing workers and consumers along the way, and the companies will benevolently create more jobs and everything will magically be better.

Fascinating.

Gee...dont you trust corporations? I mean they are so nice, providing us with their wonderful services for just a wee bit of profit!:tongue:

Fascinating.

Gee...dont you trust corporations? I mean they are so nice, providing us with their wonderful services for just a wee bit of profit!:tongue:
How do you think economies are built? Not a true beliver in free market I take it?

Fascinating.

How do you think economies are built? Not a true beliver in free market I take it?

I keep money and greed in their proper place regarding my time here on this planet.

and FREE MARKET????? hahahahahahahahah! ever heard of....BAILOUTS? I'm sure YOU didnt mind your tax dollars saving a failure of a company! so they can turn around and make a profit off you again! yay for the FREE MARKET!!!!!

Last edited:

hahahahahahahaahhaha

No, I dont wonder why!

View attachment 15365

Yep, and the Nation got Beef and Mutton at a more affordable price. What is your point Green Horn? You ain't one o dem Commie ajitato's are ya now pilgrim?:razz:

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

9-9-9 Herman Cain

Yes, because slashing taxes for the wealthy while raising them for the poor is exactly what we need.

:cuckoo:

I think that all depends on what the poor want now, don't you? Seems like fair reasoning to me, the more you want the Government to hand out to you, the more you need to throw into the pool. Feelin the Love yet? Got milk? You want free milk? Put into the pot. The free ride is over.

9-9-9 Herman Cain

Yes, because slashing taxes for the wealthy while raising them for the poor is exactly what we need.

Translation: " I haven't READ the plan"

My only problem with Cain's plan on the immediate surface is the immediate surface.
999.... 666.... bad omen. Too many Anti_Christs fighting for recognition already.

The Name is too creepy, considering the times. :D

My only problem with Cain's plan on the immediate surface is the immediate surface.
999.... 666.... bad omen. Too many Anti_Christs fighting for recognition already.

Maybe...if there are those that belive that stuff...;) It's a sound plan.

9-9-9 Herman Cain

I think that all depends on what the poor want now, don't you? Seems like fair reasoning to me, the more you want the Government to hand out to you, the more you need to throw into the pool. Feelin the Love yet? Got milk? You want free milk? Put into the pot. The free ride is over.
Precisely.

Obama talked about having skin in the game. High time the moochers paid up.

Maybe...if there are those that belive that stuff...;) It's a sound plan.

He appears very well reasoned.

View attachment 15365

Yep, and the Nation got Beef and Mutton at a more affordable price. What is your point Green Horn? You ain't one o dem Commie ajitato's are ya now pilgrim?:razz:

and that is called nannyism. and funny how quickly some lose their concept of a free market. especially rightwingers. so you dont mind ranchers taking advantage of sweetheart deals and other benefits because they live near public land? isnt that exactly the same as welfare recipients?

what is up with the sudden accent?:confused:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back