To be a liberal, you have to LIE to yourself constantly

s
So I'm confused, is a fertilized egg a human being or not? Does it have legal or ethical rights?
I don't understand how someone can seriously be confused about this once he or she looks at the science. Yes, you also have to have common sense and as someone once put it, there is nothing less common than common sense

but Yes

and Yes

In fact, in most states, including New York and California, non-sanctioned harm to a fetus is a criminal offense, in some cases, a capital offense.

They are protected by law.
NY?

CA?

That sounds .. uh... unlikely for those places...

But I guess if the fetus is wanted, that's all the difference..

Maybe some day society will get around to offing those annoying ADULTs who are also not wanted................ that's "progress"

:oops:

In fact, in most states, including New York and California, non-sanctioned harm to a fetus is a criminal offense, in some cases, a capital offense.

They are protected by law.
I don't believe there are any states that prohibit abortions to save the life of the mother. Yet.

I don't understand how someone can seriously be confused about this once he or she looks at the science. Yes, you also have to have common sense and as someone once put it, there is nothing less common than common sense

but Yes

and Yes
So what makes a fertilized egg a human being? It has no brain, no senses, no nothing really. It seems to me the pro-life folks see it for what it may become, not for what it is. Is that accurate? If not, what about this batch of DNA and protoplasm is so valuable?

So what makes a fertilized egg a human being? It has no brain, no senses, no nothing really. It seems to me the pro-life folks see it for what it may become, not for what it is. Is that accurate? If not, what about this batch of DNA and protoplasm is so valuable?
I'll bet you only married a Hollywood -worthy spouse because

looks are everything to you

All liars have their part in the Lake of Fire

(don't blame me, I didn't write that, originally)

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

They have to tell themselves that

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)
I believe that the former fuckup lost civil fraud trial today.

Prove me wrong.

Oh please

It is totally my business when people abuse their children

The govt agrees, and often to an extreme, since they remove children who are seriously abused (and some who are not)
If a teenager wants to change their sex and they get approval from their parent or guardian, it is none of your goddamn business to say anything different or inject your personal morals on others. It is also not abuse if their is an agreement between child and legal guardian.

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)
So then the election wasn't stolen?

Hilarious

It's a meme stock and would only be worth that on paper. And the 10 billion is totally divorced from actual value. Additionally, truth social is bleeding money.

Plus, you're forgetting the lockup period for selling after IPO.

That story is based on a $50 per share and it is no way worth that. It will never go IPO.

Hilarious

It's a meme stock and would only be worth that on paper. And the 10 billion is totally divorced from actual value. Additionally, truth social is bleeding money.

Plus, you're forgetting the lockup period for selling after IPO.

That story is based on a $50 per share and it is no way worth that. It will never go IPO.
we shall see ... a lot of people support Trump and truth social !

If a teenager wants to change their sex and they get approval from their parent or guardian, it is none of your goddamn business to say anything different or inject your personal morals on others. It is also not abuse if their is an agreement between child and legal guardian.
it is abuse

too bad u can't see that

And I could go on and on

No hard evidence just BS rhetoric ..........

Forum List

Back