To be a liberal, you have to LIE to yourself constantly

So basically, they know they are lying but promote the lie anyhow... I've almost always thought that was the case

One might say that the biggest difference or most basic definition of a conservative is PRACTICALITY where they change /themselves/ (adapt) in order to cope with reality (reach out to meet reality where it is), where the basic definition of a progressive-liberal is IDEALISM where rather than adapt to cope with nature, they seek to remake (change) reality to fit/meet/justify their ideal.

This is why they are forever both deceiving themselves and trying to deceive others, while endlessly doing things which do not work, yet keep doing them anyway.

I usually have this idiot on ignore... but...

Actually, Petersen is a good argument against Fetal Fantasy laws. The evidence against him was laughable, but people convicted him on emotion, not evidence.
You make up garbage to try to make a point, but you fail miserably. That's why I hate to read anything you prattle.
You do realize transgenders have existed all through history, right?
"Transgender" is a one-word oxymoron. Men have X-Y chromosomes. They don't change.
And just as many are heterosexual serial killers - Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Jack the Ripper, for that matter.

What is the ratio of normal men to homosexuals and their tight buddies, like you?
Jack the Ripper was pretty recent, was he?

Cigarettes and Alcohol are bad for kids.
Gender affirming care actually has clinically proven benefits in SOME cases.
Growing up is hard enough without trying to be what you never can be.
This isn't "affirming" anything. It's insanity, destructive and futile. That's why Leftists like you support it. You destroy everything you touch.
Transgenders have a high incidence of suicide because they have to deal with bigotry on a daily basis
Wah,, wah, wah. Sane people should not have to play along with your insanity.
Act normal and nobody cares. Keep your sex private and nobody knows. That was the motto of fruitcakes decades ago, and then you Leftists sidled up to them to get their votes like you pander to blacks to keep them on the welfare plantation, fatherless and a chip on every shoulder.

Growing up is hard enough without trying to be what you never can be.
This isn't "affirming" anything. It's insanity, destructive and futile. That's why Leftists like you support it. You destroy everything you touch.

Transgender kids are going to be transgender if they get care or not. This is what you clowns don't seem to get, largely because of your own insecurities.

Wah,, wah, wah. Sane people should not have to play along with your insanity.
Act normal and nobody cares. Keep your sex private and nobody knows. That was the motto of fruitcakes decades ago, and then you Leftists sidled up to them to get their votes like you pander to blacks to keep them on the welfare plantation, fatherless and a chip on every shoulder.

Why should people have to hide who they are to keep YOU happy?

One might say that the biggest difference or most basic definition of a conservative is PRACTICALITY where they change /themselves/ (adapt) in order to cope with reality (reach out to meet reality where it is), where the basic definition of a progressive-liberal is IDEALISM where rather than adapt to cope with nature, they seek to remake (change) reality to fit/meet/justify their ideal.

This is why they are forever both deceiving themselves and trying to deceive others, while endlessly doing things which do not work, yet keep doing them anyway.
In other words, they have lost their minds

But we knew that a long time ago...

weird. I call it a mental illness, and even thatseems like a mild term for it

In other words, they have lost their minds
But we knew that a long time ago...
weird. I call it a mental illness, and even thatseems like a mild term for it

I have a theory that much of it may be caused by artificial food additives, and now micro-plastics turning up everywhere, in the food we eat, the air we breathe.

I have a theory that much of it may be caused by artificial food additives, and now micro-plastics turning up everywhere, in the food we eat, the air we breathe.
LOL

I think that's a bit of a stretch, although I have read up on how awful it is to put plastic in a microwave and etc...

No, I believe in the devil and he is cunning and sneaky and puts all kinds of weird thoughts in our heads, and really, all of us can be kind of... for lack of a better word "liberal," if we are not careful...

I think a lot of lib elites are possessed by the devil... Seriously! I mean, the way they insist on aborting as many babies as possible...

enough said!

Timing is everything, especially where human LIFE is concerned.
Example: is it OK to shoot a baby in the head born one month early? What's the difference between that and a "late term abortion"?

Well, to start with, nobody is having an abortion on a third-trimester pregnancy unless the fetus is already severely deformed. No woman goes through 8 months of pregnancy to say "fuck it".

Of course, if a deformed fetus is born a month early, the doctors don't do much more than keep it comfortable until it dies. They even have a hospital code for it CTF - "Cleetus the Fetus". They go through the motions to humor the parents.

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

They have to tell themselves that

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)
Oh, they aren't lying to themselves at all.

The indoctrination that was stuffed into them has made them believe all of the crap they spout. They actually think it's true.

I know.......... it mystifies any real thinker to believe.......but yes. They actually believe the nonsense. :moron:

Oh, they aren't lying to themselves at all.

The indoctrination that was stuffed into them has made them believe all of the crap they spout. They actually think it's true.

I know.......... it mystifies any real thinker to believe.......but yes. They actually believe the nonsense. :moron:
No wonder God said

my ways are not your ways. Your thoughts are not my thoughts (Isaiah)

Well, to start with, nobody is having an abortion on a third-trimester pregnancy unless the fetus is already severely deformed. No woman goes through 8 months of pregnancy to say "fuck it".

Of course, if a deformed fetus is born a month early, the doctors don't do much more than keep it comfortable until it dies. They even have a hospital code for it CTF - "Cleetus the Fetus". They go through the motions to humor the parents.
You are again uninformed on a major issue that you comment on. You clearly have no response as to the difference between a child born one month premature being shot to death and a late term abortion. Let me help you, there is no difference. Both cases are murder.

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

They have to tell themselves that

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)

You seem to think you know liberals, you literally don't.

You are again uninformed on a major issue that you comment on. You clearly have no response as to the difference between a child born one month premature being shot to death and a late term abortion. Let me help you, there is no difference. Both cases are murder.

Nope.

First, a later-term abortion is only performed for solid medical reasons, not on a whim.
Secondly, the amount of effort doctors put into saving premature fetuses depends how much of a chance they have for success.

A fetus at 29 weeks has a 95% chance of survival.
A fetus at 21 weeks has a negligible chance of survival.

Nope.

First, a later-term abortion is only performed for solid medical reasons, not on a whim.
Secondly, the amount of effort doctors put into saving premature fetuses depends how much of a chance they have for success.

A fetus at 29 weeks has a 95% chance of survival.
A fetus at 21 weeks has a negligible chance of survival.
Blah blah blah, typical abortionist tap dancing around the truth to push fetal murder.

I'm so glad someone other than myself sees this. There is so much propaganda about abortion. But I have studied the issue rather in depth. When I was very young, I remember not knowing exactly what position to take on the topic. I was young. That explain it.

But I took the time one day to contact Right to Life where I saw many gory photos of babies in trash cans

I started to cry. And then I knew I would never go back to being wishy washy, would defend life at every opportunity

I brought up a psg in the Bible about how God hated that his people were sacrificing their children to molech (in Religion but cant recall title)

Leftists were arguing that that is not a psg about abortion! :banghead:

But I took the time one day to contact Right to Life where I saw many gory photos of babies in trash cans
And did you see the medical chart, which may have told you those "babies" (not really) had serious medical issues that would have made them unviable if their pregnancies came to term?

I will say this again- NO WOMAN GOES THROUGH 7-9 months of pregnancy with the intent to have a contraceptive abortion.

If a woman is going through the hard decision to have an abortion at that stage, it's usually a pregnancy she wanted, and either was told that it was a threat to her health or the fetus had some horrific deformity that would have made it's life miserable.

And did you see the medical chart, which may have told you those "babies" (not really) had serious medical issues that would have made them unviable if their pregnancies came to term?

I will say this again- NO WOMAN GOES THROUGH 7-9 months of pregnancy with the intent to have a contraceptive abortion.

If a woman is going through the hard decision to have an abortion at that stage, it's usually a pregnancy she wanted, and either was told that it was a threat to her health or the fetus had some horrific deformity that would have made it's life miserable.
I don't give a rat's ass what any given woman is "going through"

NOT when we are talking about MURDER

and don't try again because I know murder when I see it.

Forum List

Back