To be a liberal, you have to LIE to yourself constantly

I mean, it's amazing to see all the lies liberals believe, and in order to maintain the lib narrative, they have to double down.. on their lies

They have to tell themselves that

1) despite all the science and the obvious facts involved in neonatology, "it is not a human being" (Whopper!) or, if they admit it is a human being,
2) the unborn are lesser than adults and have no rights that adults have under the Constitution and other laws

3) it does no harm to children to encourage them to explore gender transitioning! Whopper!

And I could go on and on

I don't know but I think it's rather self-loathing to lie to yourself like that constantly (?)
Trump was lying to all before he became a president.... spit out more than 30,000 lies while in office, lies to his wife, lies to his staff then all of them lie and he continues to lie daily since LOSING the election then you lie by repeating Trump lies .........
there is of ton of lies on the table. Guess fascist communists are trying to be liberal however their
actions speak louder than their Fascist Communist rhetoric .........

Meanwhile the Fascist Communist lies are everywhere BECAUSE if these Fascist Communists
could not lie there would be dead silence = wouldn't that be wonderful.

Why do these Fascist Communist love to be manipulated by their BIG GOVERNMENT politicians?

All of us should be questioning our politicians 24/7 as no politician is to be worshipped.

Explain to me, how it is abuse?
I won't explain anything because you KNOW the truth

You are just a liar like all liberals.

You couldn't care less about children being mutilated. Your sick idea of "freedom" trumps their right to be

what they are (and should be as long as possible)

a CHILD

I won't explain anything because you KNOW the truth

You are just a liar like all liberals.

You couldn't care less about children being mutilated. Your sick idea of "freedom" trumps their right to be

what they are (and should be as long as possible)

a CHILD
You claim it is abuse, yet you refuse to say why. How convenient!

To be a liberal, you have to LIE to yourself constantly​

I tend not to respond to noobs until they have been here at least a year, but your observation is SPOT ON. That is exactly right--- the progressive far left live in a hazy, nebular cloud of self-deception brought on by a combination of poor thinking, bad judgement, lack of education, combined with a massive amount of cognitive dissonance to mix it all together to convince themselves that they are not only on solid ground and morally superior, but to justify everything they are told to believe even when their actions lie diametrically OPPOSITE to their stated intent!

CASE IN POINT:

The Left operate EXACTLY like a virus trying to take over the body of America, the quintessential CULT themselves, locked 99.99% in unison lockstep, until a group of people stand up resisting their foul efforts. Then because this group refuses to be taken over by their vile social disease, they try to alienate and discredit their opposition both to themselves and others by calling THEM the "cult."

It is not a life unless it can live outside the womb on its own.

As far as transgenders, it's none of your fucking business!

Spoken like a Lying Leftist (but I repeat myself).

Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies. Scott Peterson is but one example. He murdered his pregnant wife, Stacey and their unborn son, Connor, and got TWO life sentences for his double murder. So you are not just a liar, but an evil, filthy, profane liar.

As for "transgenders," this is an offshoot created by homosexuals, who are sick perverts who die decades sooner, on average, than normal men.
The most prolific mass murderers in American history include homosexuals Randy Kraft, John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer, Bruce Davis, Patrick Kearney, and Wesley Allen Dodd.

"None of your business" if children 12 years of age can't smoke cigarettes or drink beer, but can have their genitals removed. California passed a law preventing parents from interfering with juvenile insanity. Gruesome Newsom's wife is passing out movies to elementary schools glorifying homosexuality and transgender insanity.

Transgenders have clinical depression and a high incidence of suicides, devastating their families, not that you give a damn.

I usually have this idiot on ignore... but...

Spoken like a Lying Leftist (but I repeat myself).

Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies. Scott Peterson is but one example. He murdered his pregnant wife, Stacey and their unborn son, Connor, and got TWO life sentences for his double murder. So you are not just a liar, but an evil, filthy, profane liar.

Actually, Petersen is a good argument against Fetal Fantasy laws. The evidence against him was laughable, but people convicted him on emotion, not evidence.

As for "transgenders," this is an offshoot created by homosexuals, who are sick perverts who die decades sooner, on average, than normal men.
You do realize transgenders have existed all through history, right?
The most prolific mass murderers in American history include homosexuals Randy Kraft, John Wayne Gacey, Jeffrey Dahmer, Bruce Davis, Patrick Kearney, and Wesley Allen Dodd.
And just as many are heterosexual serial killers - Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Jack the Ripper, for that matter.

"None of your business" if children 12 years of age can't smoke cigarettes or drink beer, but can have their genitals removed. California passed a law preventing parents from interfering with juvenile insanity. Gruesome Newsom's wife is passing out movies to elementary schools glorifying homosexuality and transgender insanity.

Transgenders have clinical depression and a high incidence of suicides, devastating their families, not that you give a damn.
Cigarettes and Alcohol are bad for kids.
Gender affirming care actually has clinically proven benefits in SOME cases.

Transgenders have a high incidence of suicide because they have to deal with bigotry on a daily basis

combined with a massive amount of cognitive dissonance to mix it all together to convince themselves that they are not only on solid ground and morally superior, but to justify everything they are told to believe even when their actions lie diametrically OPPOSITE to their stated intent!
I didn't quite understand this particular sentence, esp the ending

Are u saying that liberals' actions indicate they don't really believe what they claim to?

Actually, Petersen is a good argument against Fetal Fantasy laws. The evidence against him was laughable, but people convicted him on emotion, not evidence.
total BS

I read a book on this case and there was massive evidence

I didn't quite understand this particular sentence, esp the ending
Are u saying that liberals' actions indicate they don't really believe what they claim to?

That is part of the duality nature of mental illness. Part of their nature uses self-deception to /protect/ themselves from reality, while another part of their dualistic nature allows them to realize the deception so they can use it to bring others to their side, thus the analogy with a virus.

total BS

I read a book on this case and there was massive evidence
really?

So where was the blood in his house, boat, warehouse or truck? You'd think if he was driving a dead body all over the bay area, he'd have gotten some blood or other fluids somewhere.

in fact, the only physical evidence they found was one strand of her hair in a toolbox in his warehouse.

That's it.

Now, I'll be the first one to admit, the guy was a horndog.

Not to mention the police ignored a very viable set of suspects in some drug-addled burglars who broke into the house next door.

Final point. The evidence also shows that the fetus left her body before it was dropped in the bay. So whoever killed her and the fetus, it wasn't necessarily a feticide.

really?

So where was the blood in his house, boat, warehouse or truck? You'd think if he was driving a dead body all over the bay area, he'd have gotten some blood or other fluids somewhere.
Oh gee... he couldn't have killed her on the boat?

get outa here

Oh gee... he couldn't have killed her on the boat?

get outa here
So how would that work? He has an 8-month pregnant wife, he's going to lure her onto a rickety boat on a cold December morning to go fishing, which she really wasn't into, so he could whack her like Fredo Corleone?

You'd think she'd be suspicious of all the weights he had on the boat.

the book I read was full of information from cops and others.. Nowhere did it say THAT
You mean the cops who were keen to frame him?

No evidence of the crime in the home or the pickup or the boat. No cadaver scent in the home or the pickup or the boat. No witnesses that saw Scott Peterson commit any part of this crime. No evidence that Laci was ever where they said Scott put her. No evidence that Laci and Conner were ever in the same place in the Bay.

With almost every Prosecution witness, Mark Geragos and Pat Harris showed the Jury that the Prosecution did not have the evidence to back up its charges against Scott. That should have been sufficient for a Not Guilty verdict.

Why wasn't it? The first reason is because the Jury fell for Distaso's argument: It's not reasonable that anyone else put Laci's body in the bay. The Jury foreman said if the bodies had been found elsewhere, there would not have been a trial. So, although the Prosecution didn't prove Scott put Laci's body there, absence of evidence that someone else put her body there was sufficient to convict Scott. So Scott is guilty by default.

That is part of the duality nature of mental illness. Part of their nature uses self-deception to /protect/ themselves from reality, while another part of their dualistic nature allows them to realize the deception so they can use it to bring others to their side, thus the analogy with a virus.
ok

their dualistic nature.. So basically, they know they are lying but promote the lie anyhow... I've almost always thought that was the case

Forum List

Back