To all those on the left who question the faith of evangelicals for voting Trump

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

It's always hilarious when people who hate Christians, Christianity, and God Himself believe they can dictate what Christians should think and do.

Stay in your lane, Skippy.

It’s always ridiculous when cons try to claim that liberals aren’t Christians or they hate Christians. Obviously the religious right hates the Constitution, and is trying to overturn it, but we never mention THAT. They want religious tests for public office. They want to be free to discriminate against "sinners".

The religious right already have private church schools to keep their little darlings from mixing with anyone who isn't straight, white, and fundamentalist. At this schools, they that global warning is a hoax. The earth is 6000 years old, and evolution is a lie. They send their children to these private schools because the public schools are "brainwashing" their children.

The religous right has aligned themselves with the KKK, white supremacists, and bigots, racists, and right wing terrorists - all of whom are right at home in today's Republican Party.

Christians my ass.

You have some tremendously stupid ideas about Christians.

Yes, there are a handful of people who believe the things you claim. No, they are not as common as you insist -- or, more likely, as you're told to insist.

Yes, the left hates Christians. I don't know why you even bother to insist it isn't a fact.

No dave, the left hates Trump ,,That's who supposed Christians support. You lump yourself with this garbage ,,what do you expect?

No, Eddie, the left hates conservatives. That's who Trump supports. Just because you're too stupid to remember anything earlier than this year doesn't mean the past didn't happen.

Trump is not a conservative. He does not support a smaller govt. He's a populist who apparently is losing his popular appeal.

I never said Trump WAS a conservative, but thank you so much for sharing your argument against what you WISH I had said.

I said that Trump supports conservatives, and he does . . . certainly far more than anyone on the left is going to.

The next time you want to tell me how Trump "isn't a perfect conservative", please do take at least a second to consider the alternatives, and save me the time of pointing out how ridiculous you sound.

We prefer leaders who don't kill 140,000 of their citizens. A dead skunk would be a better alternative to Trump.

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

You know how much respect I DON'T have for your attempts to claim that your evil agenda is really good and pure? That's about how much respect I have for your utter bullshit about "Trump is responsible for XYZ deaths, because I don't like him and he DARED to get elected when I didn't want him to!"

But I'm assuming that you are more intimately familiar with dead skunks than I am, so I will bow to your expertise on THAT subject, at least.

What evil agenda? Health care and fair wages for all. Equal rights for all. Yeah, that's just pure evil.

You want to strip rights from everyone but white, fundamentalist bigots. If your kind doesn't like something - no service for you. No jobs for you. No housing for you. No birth control for you. No rights at all.

No personal freedom from bigots, liars, and those who use religion as an a vehicle to attack others.

THIS evil agenda:

Empowering the government to control and micromanage people's lives. Taking the money and property people work for so that you can redistribute it to people you like and spend it on "better" things than they would. Plunging multiple generations of families into nigh-unbreakable government dependency so that you can feel "compassionate". Inventing new "rights" for your favored groups that reduce the majority of people into little more than slaves to their - and your - political whims. And then cloaking your monstrous, tyrannical evil in a thin, shabby facade of euphemisms, while frantically trying to silence and demonize anyone who disagrees with you, because the only argument your stupid, evil ass can win is one where everyone else is gagged.

People who suppress and enslave others to gain power just because they enjoy power are evil dictators. People like you, who suppress and enslave others and then demand they be grateful because "it's for their own good" are far, FAR worse.

But thanks for the laugh that's always generated when you try to make me ashamed of the talking points your thought masters programmed you to spew. I'll get right on caring that Stalin 2.0 doesn't approve of me.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?

Yikes. Preaching the gospel out of political convenience. You're not concerned in the least bit with anyone following God's teachings, just only that you can use them as political weapons.

You've just described Donald Trump. Holding the Bible upside down in a photo op outside of a church right after he had the Minister of that church tear gassed to move her out of the way. That's how he showed the "Christians" he was on their side.
And they ate it up. Of course.

None of you get it. It isn't what you think it is, it never is. Your ignorance of Christianity makes you draw conclusions based on ignorance.

Do you often find yourself trying to blame others for voting for someone that routinely takes the Lord's name in vain? That calls people names routinely?

Because you do not like the other main candidate you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?

Yikes. Preaching the gospel out of political convenience. You're not concerned in the least bit with anyone following God's teachings, just only that you can use them as political weapons.

You didn't address my questions.

Because your questions are leading, and not only that, loaded. I refuse to be baited. Ask meaningful questions or don't ask any at all. Do not proselytize people for your own political expedience.

Questions were simply factual.

Because your questions are leading, and not only that, loaded. I refuse to be baited. Ask meaningful questions or don't ask any at all. Do not proselytize people for your own political expedience.

Questions were simply factual.

Nah. They were insincere and politically motivated at best.

You did not ask questions. YOu did zingers, thinly veiled as questions.

The proper response to, bullshit like that, is a slap in the face. It is not a debating tactic. It is fighting words.

I asked factual questions.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favours" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

I'm assuming you're making these assertions based on how much you really, REALLY want it to be true. Too bad for you that reality doesn't give a shit about how hard you wish.

You've just described Donald Trump. Holding the Bible upside down in a photo op outside of a church right after he had the Minister of that church tear gassed to move her out of the way. That's how he showed the "Christians" he was on their side.

And that's SOOOOOO evil, as opposed to the leftist pets you cheer for who BURNED THE CHURCH IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Yeah, you're all kinds of qualified to lecture us on how Trump isn't morally up to scratch, you hypocritical, evil cow.

Trump is not a Christian, neither are you.

Well, at least we agree on Trump. I don't know Dragonlady.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President

Yet you say nothing about Obama commuting the sentences of 1200+ people during his presidency.

Please don't go there. You'll regret it.

I also don't recall her having any condemnation for the many Democrat governors who released convicted felons to protect them from Covid.

Indeed.

Obama wasn't commuting the sentences or pardoning his campaign donors, staffers, or friends. Nor was he providing "favors" for people who covered up his crimes. Roger Stone was convicted of lying to cover up crimes committed by Donald Trump. And Trump commuted his sentence for doing it. Name one instance where Obama did something even remotely similar.

Interesting, your hypocrisy.

Never mind when Obama does something you criticize Trump for doing.

Health care and fair wages for all.

At the expense of whom?

At the expense of the people who have been gifted with a 79% tax cut and 80% of the wealth of the nation, since Reagan was elected. At the expense of the over 60% of Americans who sit at home waiting for working Americans to make them richer.

Gifted? GIFTED?! I realize that a useless sow like you, latched onto Nanny Government's teat your whole life, won't understand this, but useful, productive people - ie. everyone who isn't you - are not "gifted" with what they have. They do this thing called "working" for it.

Bottom line, Women spent 40+ years trying to get the vote & be treated equal, they were insulted harassed beaten, jailed forced fed, pelted with rocks & garbage by MEN while police MEN stood by & did not protect them. ITS about control of your own body. if Men got pregnant there would be NO conversation about abortion.

Bottom line, you have a lot of fucking nerve lecturing about what constitutes "women's equality", what women want and need, and how women really want abortion because, "Ewww, pregnancy!" unless you are yourself a woman.

I am sick up to my ears of the leftist patriarchy mansplaining at me about my best interests, as though they think being a woman makes me too stupid to figure it out without them.

You want to make an argument for the wonders of abortion? Do it on your own behalf, not on mine.
Leftists believe women are nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Even leftist women believe that. You never see leftists protesting wearing brain costumes.

Leftist women are like walking billboards shouting, "The patriarchy was right about us!" Literally everything they stand for and laughably claim to be doing "on behalf of women" actually sets us back decades, at least.
"The patriarchy is keeping us down! Please, Big Daddy Government, please take care of us!"

No one who is a true Christian will vote for Donald Trump. Maybe they need to review the Sermon on the Mount and consider Trump's words and deeds at rallies and in tweets before they vote.

It's always hilarious when people who hate Christians, Christianity, and God Himself believe they can dictate what Christians should think and do.

It’s always ridiculous when cons try to claim that liberals aren’t Christians or they hate Christians. Obviously the religious right hates the Constitution, and is trying to overturn it, but we never mention THAT. They want religious tests for public office. They want to be free to discriminate against "sinners".

The religious right already have private church schools to keep their little darlings from mixing with anyone who isn't straight, white, and fundamentalist. At this schools, they that global warning is a hoax. The earth is 6000 years old, and evolution is a lie. They send their children to these private schools because the public schools are "brainwashing" their children.

The religous right has aligned themselves with the KKK, white supremacists, and bigots, racists, and right wing terrorists - all of whom are right at home in today's Republican Party.

Christians my ass.

Yes, there are a handful of people who believe the things you claim. No, they are not as common as you insist -- or, more likely, as you're told to insist.

Yes, the left hates Christians. I don't know why you even bother to insist it isn't a fact.

Did her post sound to you like someone who doesn't hate Christians? I mean, completely aside from her viciously stupid attacks on them, it's painfully obvious she has never spoken to one.

Nor would she. She couldn't take the chance of finding out that Christians are people.

Christians my ass.

No dave, the left hates Trump ,,That's who supposed Christians support. You lump yourself with this garbage ,,what do you expect?

I bet you blame rape victims for getting raped. Hey, they deserved it, right?

The left hates Christians. This is not up for debate. Own it.

Bottom line, Women spent 40+ years trying to get the vote & be treated equal, they were insulted harassed beaten, jailed forced fed, pelted with rocks & garbage by MEN while police MEN stood by & did not protect them. ITS about control of your own body. if Men got pregnant there would be NO conversation about abortion.

Bottom line, you have a lot of fucking nerve lecturing about what constitutes "women's equality", what women want and need, and how women really want abortion because, "Ewww, pregnancy!" unless you are yourself a woman.

I am sick up to my ears of the leftist patriarchy mansplaining at me about my best interests, as though they think being a woman makes me too stupid to figure it out without them.

You want to make an argument for the wonders of abortion? Do it on your own behalf, not on mine.
Leftists believe women are nothing more than their genitals, concerned only with abortion and free birth control.

Even leftist women believe that. You never see leftists protesting wearing brain costumes.

Leftist women are like walking billboards shouting, "The patriarchy was right about us!" Literally everything they stand for and laughably claim to be doing "on behalf of women" actually sets us back decades, at least.
"The patriarchy is keeping us down! Please, Big Daddy Government, please take care of us!"

That's what Wall Street has demanded. Yes some need help to afford to eat. Others need help to afford their third home.

Christians my ass.

I bet you blame rape victims for getting raped. Hey, they deserved it, right?

The left hates Christians. This is not up for debate. Own it.

I get called a leftist on here all the time. I am a Christian.

you have to vote for the guy who brags about just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
Why would he or anyone else have to vote for Joe “Fingers” Biden?

Because Joe Biden's accuser has disappeared under the waves, when her story was proven to be a lie. The right should have vetted this woman and her story more closely before supporting her. She claimed she filed a report to the ethics office. She doesn't have a copy, but she has a copy of all of the rest of her employment file. Then she changed her story. She didn't file a report, she had an "intake interview", but didn't go forward with a claim. That's a lot different than "I filed a claim and they did nothing".

Reade took her claims to the legitimate press and no one would publish her story. That's because they investigated her story and it didn't hold up. She published her claims on FaceBook. Republicans, desperate for ammo against Biden, jumped on this opportunity. When her Republican law firm dropped the case, and no one else picked it up, you knew that even the lawyers didn't believe her.

There is no "private alcove" in the Senate Hallway where she claims this happened. Capital staffers said that this corridor is well used, well lit and busy. The chances that he could attack her in this way and not be seen by others are slim and nil. Then there's her long history of financial cons

The right has been trying to smear Biden with lies and conspiracy theories since before he announced his candidacy, and it's not working. Joe Biden is not Hillary Clinton. Republicans haven't been smearing his character and lying about him for the past 30 years. In fact, Republicans have all praised Joe Biden as an honest, and decent man. Right up until the moment he declared his candidacy.

Republicans need a better election strategy than lying about the opposition. It's not going to work this time. Just like it didn't work the last time Republicans crashed the economy, but this time is different. This is like the election of Ronald Reagan. The country is going in the wrong direction, and its' not working. Republican policies have, in essence, destroyed the nation.

40 years of Republican fiscal policies have enriched the Baby Boomers and left everyone else broke, sick and unemployed. 80% of the wealth of the nation is owned by the top 10%. In Norway, that number is 53%. In Canada it's 47%. They're two of the best countries in the world to live in. The middle class in both countries is growing, while the American middle class continues to lose ground.

What a joke, she was never “proven a liar”, just because record aren’t around from 40 years ago. Biden even apologized for it.

As for comparing Canada and Norway to the US, that’s laughable. Norway is a small country that profits mostly from oil, you know the stuff that is “killing the planet” according to you loons. Not to mention they are entirely an all white population with no bottom feeding welfare types. Funny how that can have a huge effect on quality of life for a nation.
Canada is an even bigger joke, profiting off oil as well, while electing moronic shitbag liberals claiming to be against global warming. Biggest hypocrites in the world.

Yes, she was. The records exist.

Norway has a mixed manufacturing economy and an higher GDP than the USA.

Canada is doing very well and recovering quickly from the shutdown:

While Trump was starting trade wars, Trudeau was signing trade agreements with Europe, and the Trans Pacific Partnership. We have trade deals. Our economy is recovering nicely. Our country is opening slowly and safely.
And you're still treating your First Nations people like animals.

And no we're not. This is a well balanced piece which, while noting the root causes of poverty, and discrimmination, highlights the ways that Native Canadians are recovering from past abuses and building a sound foundation for the future.

We admit our problems and deal with them when we have a liberal Prime Minister. The Conservative government of Stephen Harper, made things worse. That party is no longer in power, and are essentially leaderless and incompetent and incompetent at the moment.
Yes, I'm sure that fiction assuages your guilt. Somehow.

Christians my ass.

The problem with conservatives is they know so much that simply is not true.

You even stole Ronald Reagan's quote about liberals. LOL!

That you think otherwise, shows how morally and intellectually bankrupt Republicans truly are.

People who think differently and vote differently are not morally bankrupt, they simply disagree with you.

You are simply too arrogant for your own good.

When you vote for or support someone who separates children from their parents, who expresses no sympathy for the families of the 140,000 people his policies have killed, and who fails to defend the US military from the bounties placed on their lives, Trump's voters are just as morally and intellectually bankrupt as he is.

Just look at the corruption of the Justice Department in releasing convicted felons, and friends of the President. The attacks on anyone who dares criticize the Gropenfuhrer. The list of heinous things the President has done is long and a disgrace to the nation. Trump's voters are complicit.
I'm trying to figure out how you have the nerve to complain about other people insulting you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back