TN Welfare applicants drug tests: 37 out of 16,017 positive (0.2%)

But let's be clear..you maroons are claiming that the welfare mother who receives $616 in welfare alone, + a rental subsidy of $850, + foodstamps of $511, + free heat subsidy to the tune of $100 a month....THAT mother has paid $17532 in INCOME TAXES sometime in her past?

You're fucking high.
That's absolutely ridiculous, to say the least. Of course, some receive way more than they have ever paid in. But many have paid thousands into the system and have never gotten one cent back. Some die after paying into the system for many years, and never receive a cent back.

Yes, we should drug test people who are giving birth, and prosecute them. They are not caring about the child if they are doing drugs while they are pregnant. Have you ever seen a crack baby? Who pays to take care of that crack baby? It sure in the heck isn't the drug addicted mother!

But let's be clear..you maroons are claiming that the welfare mother who receives $616 in welfare alone, + a rental subsidy of $850, + foodstamps of $511, + free heat subsidy to the tune of $100 a month....THAT mother has paid $17532 in INCOME TAXES sometime in her past?

You're fucking high.
That's absolutely ridiculous, to say the least. Of course, some receive way more than they have ever paid in. But many have paid thousands into the system and have never gotten one cent back. Some die after paying into the system for many years, and never receive a cent back.

You're dismissed. You're an idiot.

If they have small children at home, wouldn't the benefits they receive from the government for free be better served making sure it's the children that get it instead of being used to supply drugs to someone who cares about their addiction more than taking care of the kids?
Sorry, but this needs to be done. I don't hear anyone complaining about taking a job for pay and having to take a drug test. It should be the same for welfare recipients.
And, likewise, it should be the same for anyone being paid by the state, including those giving the test, judges, lawyers, cops, county clerks, etc. Anyone getting a check funded by tax dollars should be required to take the test. Why single out those getting welfare checks? Tax dollars are tax dollars. A tax funded check is a tax funded check. No difference.
I hope you don't really believe it. None of us should be subjected to that sort of suspicion from our government.
Yes, we should be skeptical. There are too many people out there that would forsake a child for their own nefarious purposes.
Perhaps we should drug test people before we allow them to give birth :rolleyes:

And if they test positive, kill those suckers.

You're so disgusting. "Allow" them to give birth..the implication being that the state must approve all breeding that takes place. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

so saving 37000 to remove 37 people for doing drugs to escape their ever growing worthless lives, under this crazy, unjust, dead end way of life where all are high on their own power or love of thy selves, is saving money how? is saving anything? it does nothing but harm

Nonsense. Everybody pays taxes, one way or another. You have no way of knowing what someone's net "take" is.

People who don't work, don't pay taxes.

Uh... are you suggesting everyone on welfare has never worked?

Not enough to pay for them to fund their welfare.

I'm not suggesting. I'm saying it outright. They wouldn't be eligible. Workers don't get welfare. Not if you're talking SSI and TANF..which is what you're trying to justify by saying that "Elderly people who receive SSI have all paid for welfare with their huge income tax payments!"

It's fucking ludicrous. I determined eligibility for YEARS for welfare, in a variety of different programs. People who have paid tens of thousands in income taxes are NOT on welfare.
Are you saying that no one working gets any form of assistance? There are people working that qualify for assistance programs.

No, I'm saying that nobody who gets welfare has paid enough in INCOME TAXES to fund it.

PS..don't ask me "are you saying". That's fucking annoying. I say what I said...I hate it when people try to get me to rephrase it so they can respond intelligently to what they THINK I mean...
Exactly how do you know that to be a fact? FYI - The fund is a collective fund. That means that it's a pool of money where some get way more than they will ever pay in, and some pay in way more than they will ever receive. Some pay into the system for many years, die, and never ever collect a cent. The fund does not register amounts and names, it just registers total amount collected. So, some receive benefits that have never paid into the system, while others pay into it and never collect a penny.

Yes, we should drug test people who are giving birth, and prosecute them. They are not caring about the child if they are doing drugs while they are pregnant. Have you ever seen a crack baby? Who pays to take care of that crack baby? It sure in the heck isn't the drug addicted mother!
Oh, my. Another RWNJ that loves big government.

People who don't work, don't pay taxes.

I'm not suggesting. I'm saying it outright. They wouldn't be eligible. Workers don't get welfare. Not if you're talking SSI and TANF..which is what you're trying to justify by saying that "Elderly people who receive SSI have all paid for welfare with their huge income tax payments!"

It's fucking ludicrous. I determined eligibility for YEARS for welfare, in a variety of different programs. People who have paid tens of thousands in income taxes are NOT on welfare.
Are you saying that no one working gets any form of assistance? There are people working that qualify for assistance programs.

No, I'm saying that nobody who gets welfare has paid enough in INCOME TAXES to fund it.

PS..don't ask me "are you saying". That's fucking annoying. I say what I said...I hate it when people try to get me to rephrase it so they can respond intelligently to what they THINK I mean...
Exactly how do you know that to be a fact? FYI - The fund is a collective fund. That means that it's a pool of money where some get way more than they will ever pay in, and some pay in way more than they will ever receive. Some pay into the system for many years, die, and never ever collect a cent. The fund does not register amounts and names, it just registers total amount collected. So, some receive benefits that have never paid into the system, while others pay into it and never collect a penny.

Already answered.

Dismissed again. Then on ignore, plebe.

You're fucking high.
Yep, that's the way the system works. Just like homeowners insurance. You pay into a pool and hope the money is there to help you if disaster strikes. If your really lucky, the disaster won't strike.

If they have small children at home, wouldn't the benefits they receive from the government for free be better served making sure it's the children that get it instead of being used to supply drugs to someone who cares about their addiction more than taking care of the kids?
Sorry, but this needs to be done. I don't hear anyone complaining about taking a job for pay and having to take a drug test. It should be the same for welfare recipients.
And, likewise, it should be the same for anyone being paid by the state, including those giving the test, judges, lawyers, cops, county clerks, etc. Anyone getting a check funded by tax dollars should be required to take the test. Why single out those getting welfare checks? Tax dollars are tax dollars. A tax funded check is a tax funded check. No difference.
I hope you don't really believe it. None of us should be subjected to that sort of suspicion from our government.
Yes, we should be skeptical. There are too many people out there that would forsake a child for their own nefarious purposes.
Perhaps we should drug test people before we allow them to give birth :rolleyes:

You're so disgusting. "Allow" them to give birth..the implication being that the state must approve all breeding that takes place. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
That is exactly what she seems to be suggesting.

It's what you're suggesting, you lunatic.

Are you saying you don't understand the eye rolling emoticon?

You're fucking high.

Calling me an idiot doesn't prove you point, nor does it add anything to the conversation. Childish name calling and personal attacks are just silly and pathetic. Why not try civil and adult discussions and conversations? Are you above that? Not your cup of yea? No practice at it? Never was taught how to do it? Very immature on your part.

You may say now that you were being sarcastic, but then in two seconds, pretend you weren't. Like with the welfare thing..one minute, you are referring to welfare as *tanf* only, the next minute, it's any assistance received by anyone, anywhere.

It sort of depends on what lie you're trying to support.

Already answered.

Dismissed again. Then on ignore, plebe.
Very good. You did well. Ignore? okay, no problem. I understand.

You're fucking high.

Calling me an idiot doesn't prove you point, nor does it add anything to the conversation. Childish name calling and personal attacks are just silly and pathetic. Why not try civil and adult discussions and conversations? Are you above that? Not your cup of yea? No practice at it? Never was taught how to do it? Very immature on your part.

I already proved my point. At this point, you are stupid.

So on ignore.

You may say now that you were being sarcastic, but then in two seconds, pretend you weren't. Like with the welfare thing..one minute, you are referring to welfare as *tanf* only, the next minute, it's any assistance received by anyone, anywhere.

It sort of depends on what lie you're trying to support.
I didn't say welfare was tanf only you nit.

You're fucking high.

I already proved my point. At this point, you are stupid.

So on ignore.
Very childish. And, you haven't proved anything yet, at least not to be you haven't. And, calling me stupid doesn't prove your point either. It's just silly and childish on your part. Why not try to be civil and adult? What can it hurt?

In the end, it could likely lead to less Tennesseans being solely dependent on Government Freebies. Less drug use usually leads to Citizens being more productive Citizens. And that in turn leads to happier families and less Citizens requiring Freebies. Tennessee is onto something.

They're onto fascism. We don't (really, we don't) want a government preoccupied with making us better Citizens.

But you want it to hand you those Freebies huh? Well, guess what? Nothing's really 'Free.' You want the Freebies, stop doing drugs and begin properly taking care of your family. Period, end of story.

No, I don't. But that's the reality of government services. Again, would you apply the same logic consistently to other government programs and entitlements?

Like i said earlier, Big Brother ain't gonna just hand you those Freebies without wanting something in return. It's all about control for him. Keep em coming back for more. The price you pay for Big Brother's Freebies, is your Freedom & Liberty. That's why i suggest going the old fashioned route instead... Work harder.
So, everyone that wants to be self-supporting, can easily find a living wage job? All of us can be self-supporting? There're no excuses to be on assistance programs?

In the end, it could likely lead to less Tennesseans being solely dependent on Government Freebies. Less drug use usually leads to Citizens being more productive Citizens. And that in turn leads to happier families and less Citizens requiring Freebies. Tennessee is onto something.

They're onto fascism. We don't (really, we don't) want a government preoccupied with making us better Citizens.

But you want it to hand you those Freebies huh? Well, guess what? Nothing's really 'Free.' You want the Freebies, stop doing drugs and begin properly taking care of your family. Period, end of story.

No, I don't. But that's the reality of government services. Again, would you apply the same logic consistently to other government programs and entitlements?

Like i said earlier, Big Brother ain't gonna just hand you those Freebies without wanting something in return. It's all about control for him. Keep em coming back for more. The price you pay for Big Brother's Freebies, is your Freedom & Liberty. That's why i suggest going the old fashioned route instead... Work harder.
So, everyone that wants to be self-supporting, can easily find a living wage job? All of us can be self-supporting? There're no excuses to be on assistance programs?

Hey, you wanted a Big Government Nanny State? Well, here it is. It's all about control for Government. You'll have to give Big Brother something in exchange for his Freebies. And that something in Tennessee, is your drugs. But stay tuned, because in time Big Brother has lots more mandates coming. Such as limiting how many children Welfare recipients will be allowed to have. And probably banning recipients from smoking cigarettes. Or telling recipients what kinds of food they'll be allowed to eat.

I mean, do people actually think 'Obamacare' isn't gonna result in more Government control of their lives? Government Freebies are anything but 'Free.' There is a heavy price to be paid. And that price is your personal Freedom & Liberty.

Forum List

Back