TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Terrible news. I was just watching, flipping back and forth between CNN and Fox. It is awful. How do we defeat this? Shooter apparently grew up in a nice middle class neighborhood. What is happening?

4 Marines dead. 1 cop wounded. Terror attack in Tennessee. Killer was a local resident. Lived in a nice suburb.

His identity was just revealed.

Muhammad. ...as I said...is the rest even necessary? Native of Kuwait...nation who's ass we saved.

A radical Muslim attacks our military and police here at home. He had all the wonderful opportunities America can offer...and chose this.

Muslims dont assimilate.

Mr. Obama...how bout that confederate flag? Thats what really matters right?

bucs90

You're another RW who ignores the fact that 4 REAL Americans died to day and instead, uses their deaths for his own warped agenda.

You really think those who fly the confederate battle flag are as bad as ISIL?

I disagree. You cockroach white supremacist slime are just wannabes.

So much for guns saving lives though.

So, the killer didn't use 4 dead Americans (Marines, to boot...) for his agenda? You're a traitor, plain and simple.

Yes he did.

Obama kills ISIL and they retaliate.

In your warped minds, that makes Obama their friend and at fault.

That's just plain stupid.

How long before one of you pretends to care about the four REAL Americans who were killed? How about you try to imagine what their families are going through right now.

Hello dickhead.

My original post was submitted before we knew the identity of the shooter.

And no. I've not smiled.

But I know you have.

Oh, you're little "Americans will claim this was a Muslim" shit? Yeah, you ignorant fools tend to do that. But it is yet ANOTHER terrorist attack on American soil by the Muzzie Beasts. No doubt that filthy fuck Obama will term this "work place violence" or some shit - democrats covering for their Muslim allies...

Let's face it, you and the Muzzie Beasts have a common enemy - America.

Last edited:
The Religion of Peace strikes again!!!!!
Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez the name says it all.

Another Muzzie Beast launched a terrorism attack on America. Are you going to say you didn't smile even a little bit?

Hello dickhead.

My original post was submitted before we knew the identity of the shooter.

And no. I've not smiled.

But I know you have.

Oh, you're little "Americans will claim this was a Muslim" shit? Yeah, you ignorant fools tend to do that. But it is yet ANOTHER terrorist attack on American soil by the Muzzie Beasts. No doubt that filthy fuck Obama will term this "work place violence" or some shit - democrats covering for their Muslim allies...

Let's face it, you and the Muzzie Beasts have a common enemy - America.[/QUOTE]
Whats a Muzzie Beast?

This is about the friend of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah, our non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible president

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

You mean an arab muslim was the murderer? I am utterly shocked, that is so, so hard to believe. Did obama fly him in using the same plane he flew the illegals in from central america on?

And there are still stupid fucking turds in the West railing against Israel for not getting along with this filth. There is a reason no one sane moves into one of the 22 arab muslim countries - the only immigration is FROM them.

I'll tell you something, that ISIS is good at recruiting people to do their dirty work. I just heard that the authorities are searching his residence which is his parents' home. He also has siblings.

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

It's a symbol of hate to all non-Muslims. It reminds me of all the slaughter done in the name of Allah!
Then dont fly one on government property and you should be ok.

Plenty of you left loons are calling for a ban on the Confederate battle flag (you dopes don't even realize it IS a battle flag), fair is fair

looks like another act of Religious terrorism, I guess the muslims and christians are taking turns
Better go bray to your jebus

Seriously Batshit, I would thinking your ISIS ass was bullet riddled when I read the report. When will you be a martyr for the Jihad? Don't trust those suicide vests. put it on an test it in an empty field to make sure it's going to work....

Forum List

Back