Totalitarian attempts to marginalize and persecute backfires in the US.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Sweet Cakes is doing great!

"A crowdfunding campaign for the embattled business has eclipsed $350,000 in little more than two months – a record amount on the Continue to Give site, The Washington Times reports.
"Jesse Wellhoefer, founder of Continue to Give, said the Sweet Cakes effort has raised more than any previous campaign on behalf of individuals in the three-year-old crowdfunding website's history, the Times said."

This is a sore disappointment to goose steppers everywhere who thought for sure if the brown shirts leveled big fines on Christians it would serve to drum them out of business and into hiding. Their greatest desire is that the Sweet Cakes owners and other Christians refuse to pay the fine, so they can toss them into shackles and maybe ultimately hang them in the village square! Or burn them!!! And their vile Holy Bible!

Sweet Cakes by Melissa raises record amount of cash on crowdfunding site OregonLive.com

"A crowdfunding campaign for the embattled business has eclipsed $350,000 in little more than two months – a record amount on the Continue to Give site, The Washington Times reports.
"Jesse Wellhoefer, founder of Continue to Give, said the Sweet Cakes effort has raised more than any previous campaign on behalf of individuals in the three-year-old crowdfunding website's history, the Times said."

This is a sore disappointment to goose steppers everywhere who thought for sure if the brown shirts leveled big fines on Christians it would serve to drum them out of business and into hiding. Their greatest desire is that the Sweet Cakes owners and other Christians refuse to pay the fine, so they can toss them into shackles and maybe ultimately hang them in the village square! Or burn them!!! And their vile Holy Bible!

Sweet Cakes by Melissa raises record amount of cash on crowdfunding site OregonLive.com

That is wonderful!

>

I'm sure the Bowman-Cryer's will appreciate the people that refused to bake a cake who instead paid for the entire wedding and their honeymoon.

:biggrin:

>>>>

>

I'm sure the Bowman-Cryer's will appreciate the people that refused to bake a cake who instead paid for the entire wedding and their honeymoon.

>>>>

The Bowman-Cryers haven't received a dime so far.

But the bakery is booming.

>

>>>>

Thank you for the correct, it sould say - "will likely pay"...

The bakery is booming?

Are we talking about the same place? You know that Sweetcakes by Melissa had to close their storefront because business dropped off. It is operating out of their house now.

Getting a large crowdfunding check doesn't mean that the bakery business is booming.

>>>>

Marvelous news. The Lavender Mafia is is getting as bad as Freemasonry, what with how far its tentacles have spread. Glad to see those tentacles have been clipped by the righteous.

nazi koshergrl can take comfort in knowing the criminals will have plenty left over after they pay out $135K to the people they refused to serve.

If they dare to step outside, they can even reopen - probably under a new name.

To Nazi's like Kosher 'totalitarian' means requiring a business to follow the law.

Meanwhile- as Paul told Christians- they deserve the punishment if they disobey the law

If you do something wrong, you ought to be afraid, because these rulers have the right to punish you. They are God’s servants who punish criminals to show how angry God is. 5 But you should obey the rulers because you know it is the right thing to do, and not just because of God’s anger.

>

>>>>

If the bakery wins on appeal, don't the two gay people whose names I refuse to join together have to pay the bakery's legal costs instead? Or were they persecuted...er...I mean "prosecuted" by some government agency who will be like teflon. "We may not win, but we'll put you in the poorhouse for daring to defy the cult of LGBT's principles and edicts"

>

>>>>

If the bakery wins on appeal, don't the two gay people whose names I refuse to join together have to pay the bakery's legal costs instead? Or were they persecuted...er...I mean "prosecuted" by some government agency who will be like teflon. "We may not win, but we'll put you in the poorhouse for daring to defy the cult of LGBT's principles and edicts"
I think that's generally how it works....

Forum List

Back