TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Yes, I can agree with that. If it is a terrorist attack, then call it a terrorist attack. Trying to be politically correct about it doesn't do anything to help the situation. I also don't know why we neglect our borders. The southern border is the perfect place for a terror cell to infiltrate our country. We definitely need to do something about the southern border, and maybe put the kibosh on immigrants from the ME for the time being.

There is no "if," this was a terrorist attack perpetrated by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

Well, I just hope you are wrong about another 9/11. One more thing on the illegal immigrant topic, and then I won't mention it again :D, I think we need to crack down on employers who hire them. If they can't get jobs here as illegals, then they will either not come or make the efforts to be LEGAL immigrants.

This isn't on the scale of 9/11 and represents the new wave of Islamic Terrorism. It may well be that there was no cell or formal planning, that Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez got orders from the internet and acted with no outside assistance. The terrorism of Muzzie Beasts is changing from the coordinated and planned attacks of 9/11, into the untraceable ISIS Jihadist with no direct links to a terror network.

Well, I just hope you are wrong about another 9/11. One more thing on the illegal immigrant topic, and then I won't mention it again :D, I think we need to crack down on employers who hire them. If they can't get jobs here as illegals, then they will either not come or make the efforts to be LEGAL immigrants.

This isn't on the scale of 9/11 and represents the new wave of Islamic Terrorism. It may well be that there was no cell or formal planning, that Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez got orders from the internet and acted with no outside assistance. The terrorism of Muzzie Beasts is changing from the coordinated and planned attacks of 9/11, into the untraceable ISIS Jihadist with no direct links to a terror network.
Which will be called "lone wolf" and/or "domestic terrorism".

Yes, I can agree with that. If it is a terrorist attack, then call it a terrorist attack. Trying to be politically correct about it doesn't do anything to help the situation. I also don't know why we neglect our borders. The southern border is the perfect place for a terror cell to infiltrate our country. We definitely need to do something about the southern border, and maybe put the kibosh on immigrants from the ME for the time being.

There is no "if," this was a terrorist attack perpetrated by Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez.

Well, I mean generally speaking. This one I would definitely think is related to terrorism, given the name and the target and the fact that his family and he are originally from the ME.

It is believed the tweet was similar to the tweets before the Garland attack.
Theyre inside our borders for sure. You can thank decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East for these attacks and the subsequent hysteria of the mouth breathers that think terrorism = Islam

No. You can thank the founding of Islam for that...they must spread sharia across the world....

They have been attacking Americans since our beginnings.
Theyre inside our borders for sure. You can thank decades of US foreign policy in the Middle East for these attacks and the subsequent hysteria of the mouth breathers that think terrorism = Islam
That was because white Americans were descended from the white europeans that started the Crusades...even after the muslims dragged europe out of the dark ages.

Muslims attacked Europe first, Spain and then they tried to invade France....50 years later the first crusade was called...

And you can thank Obozo for letting ISIS grow practically unimpeded...
th(2).jpg

No. You can thank the founding of Islam for that...they must spread sharia across the world....
Yes, that particular brand of camel shit is, indeed, toxic to Western culture and democracy.

As are the nameless, fatherless scum who make excuses for it and its militant adherents.

Well we know for certain the shooter's religion won't play into the killings.

So was he ever pictured with a Confederate flag? Surely this must have been racism.

Or MAYBE he was angry at Donald Trump. Anything but radical Islam.

Four REAL Americans died.

How about you trailer trash racist traitors PRETEND to care about that?

We do care...we wanted our Marines to be able to carry weapons on their bases and off duty.....you assholes told them no.........their blood is on your hands.....

Obama's mishandled Ft Hood, well actually he didnt mishandle it, he gave his brothers in Jihad the OK to do it again

:rolleyes-41: While I don't agree with a lot of Obama policies, I do not think he is a terrorist. That is just silly. It's not any different than those who would blame GWB for 9/11.

Nothing else explains Obama's switching sides and helping the Jihadists

Apply Occam's razor - never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by plain old incompetence.

Obama is incompetent, a fool who is easily manipulated by ISIS and other terrorists. Obama is no affiliated with them, he is just more concerned with his golf game than the security of the nation.

And to point this out again....

A 17 year old marine can go overseas and use rifles, pistols, and heavy weapons...but as soon as he sets foot on American soil he can be disarmed and kept from using a handgun to defend himself and his family.....

You people should watch "Terror in Mumbai" and "Terror in the Mall" and expect this to one day happen here......

Forum List

Back