TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

It's a symbol of hate to all non-Muslims. It reminds me of all the slaughter done in the name of Allah!
Then dont fly one on government property and you should be ok.

Plenty of you left loons are calling for a ban on the Confederate battle flag (you dopes don't even realize it IS a battle flag), fair is fair
All I know about it is that its the loser traitor flag. If you want to be a loser and traitor feel free to fly it by all means. Now when my tax dollars go to support it being flown over government property then I have a problem. If that stresses you too bad.

Their bodies are not even cold yet and you turn it into an attack on Obama? Fuck you you un-American bastard, too bad they are dead and you are still around to spew bullshit.

You fuck wads do the exact same thing every time some nut case shoots people. Stfu.
We use isolated incidents to attack Obama? I don't remember ever doing that.
ISIS tweets Chattanooga as gunman begins shooting there 4 murdered

Well that makes it very suspicious. Like pinning the blame on ISIS.

This is about the friend of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah, our non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible president

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

You mean an arab muslim was the murderer? I am utterly shocked, that is so, so hard to believe. Did obama fly him in using the same plane he flew the illegals in from central america on?

And there are still stupid fucking turds in the West railing against Israel for not getting along with this filth. There is a reason no one sane moves into one of the 22 arab muslim countries - the only immigration is FROM them.

Do you honestly think Obama is involved in these terror attacks?

Their bodies are not even cold yet and you turn it into an attack on Obama? Fuck you you un-American bastard, too bad they are dead and you are still around to spew bullshit.

You fuck wads do the exact same thing every time some nut case shoots people. Stfu.

No you stupid stupid asshole. Use dead bodies to push your agenda. Go play in the street, insect.
^^^major pussy

I didnt mention the internet.

You're on the internet, you drooling retard.

You dont need to touch the internet in order to go to your return address.

You try so hard, and fail so miserably. Fat, white, and stupid - that's our Asslips.....
I said my neighbor...not me stupid. I know you are uneducated but what I wrote was not difficult to read was it?

But where are they when there are reports of Obama leading strikes that kills ISIL and other terrorists?.... For once, please just SHUT UP.

If obama had any balls or character he would have destroyed assad and crushed iran years ago. Instead we have phony red lines and a false agreement that iran is already breaking. You should take your own advice, chimp.

ISIS tweets Chattanooga as gunman begins shooting there 4 murdered

Well that makes it very suspicious. Like pinning the blame on ISIS.

While I would like to wait for more information, do you doubt that this attack was a terror attack and that the shooter was probably recruited by ISIS in some way?

JihadInOurTime.jpg

How about you post some concern about the people who left families to mourn today?

We have concern, we are aware of facts the far left trash like you won't accept - arab muslims/muslims are a plague and will need to be deported en masse, sooner or later.

That is not very realistic. It would be nearly impossible to round up all the immigrants and deport them all. There are too many and they are spread too far and wide. We certainly should be checking those who are emigrating here though. This particular family apparently emigrated to America a very long time ago, like 17 years ago I believe they said.

Fair is fair :)

It’s Time To Take Down Any Muslim or Islamic Flags That Fly Anywhere In The United States

After the shooting at the church in Charleston (which somehow was designated a black church, which I found divisive and offensive and could very well be a motivation for a disenfranchised shooter) everyone acted swiftly to take down all imagery of the Confederate flag. Why this action followed the shooting is unclear, but it set a precedent.

In the wake of the Chattanooga shooting, by a Muslim, I call for the removal of all Islamic flags or imagery from the United States.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#sDfXpI35zRrohgCm.99
Doesnt matter what anyone calls for. Flying the loser flag is not a religion nor is there a muslim flag flying on government property.

It's a symbol of hate to all non-Muslims. It reminds me of all the slaughter done in the name of Allah!
So? I dont really care what its a symbol of to you. I'm not a muslim and I dont think its a symbol of hate. People can fly the loser flag and they can fly an Islamic one as long as its not on government property. If it stresses you out that much I would avert my eyes when I saw one.

His involvement derivces from refusing to enforce immigration law, which would keep large amounts of arab muslim filth like this out. While the perp has been here for years, obama has set the tone that muslims are to be coddled and protected in this country at all costs, with events like this called "workplace incidents" or some other euphemistic tripe. Mark my words, in the coming years the muslims are going to conduct some really large attacks killing hundreds, perhaps thousands, and the inevitable push for deportation will begin.

His involvement derivces from refusing to enforce immigration law, which would keep large amounts of arab muslim filth like this out. While the perp has been here for years, obama has set the tone that muslims are to be coddled and protected in this country at all costs, with events like this called "workplace incidents" or some other euphemistic tripe. Mark my words, in the coming years the muslims are going to conduct some really large attacks killing hundreds, perhaps thousands, and the inevitable push for deportation will begin.

Yes, I can agree with that. If it is a terrorist attack, then call it a terrorist attack. Trying to be politically correct about it doesn't do anything to help the situation. I also don't know why we neglect our borders. The southern border is the perfect place for a terror cell to infiltrate our country. We definitely need to do something about the southern border, and maybe put the kibosh on immigrants from the ME for the time being.

That is not very realistic. It would be nearly impossible to round up all the immigrants and deport them all. There are too many and they are spread too far and wide. We certainly should be checking those who are emigrating here though. This particular family apparently emigrated to America a very long time ago, like 17 years ago I believe they said.

First, mass deportation of arab muslims is quite possible, and after another, inevitable major attack like 9/11 with thousands dead, many americans will demand it. As for mass deporting illegals, that should have been done already, as Eisenhower did in the 50s. When millions of americans are living in tent cities unable to get jobs while illegals work, you will see an uprising in the US not seen since the 1860s civil war. 2 different topics...

First, mass deportation of arab muslims is quite possible, and after another, inevitable major attack like 9/11 with thousands dead, many americans will demand it. As for mass deporting illegals, that should have been done already, as Eisenhower did in the 50s. When millions of americans are living in tent cities unable to get jobs while illegals work, you will see an uprising in the US not seen since the 1860s civil war. 2 different topics...

Well, I just hope you are wrong about another 9/11. One more thing on the illegal immigrant topic, and then I won't mention it again :D, I think we need to crack down on employers who hire them. If they can't get jobs here as illegals, then they will either not come or make the efforts to be LEGAL immigrants.

Forum List

Back