tired of winning?

you might not be alone.

please do contact the thread starter if you feel victimized by reality.

What do you care, Kraut?
i care. US idiocy impacts the world. furthermore, i have family in new rochelle, ny, and non-retarded business partners throughout your ridiculous country.

Just like TeddyKGB you have shit in the U.S.. Just remember we still have troops in Germany to keep you bloodthirsty savages in-line. So zip it.
major comprehension issues detected.
you just claimed that your obese twat soldiers are an occupation force. i know that. it is refreshing to get one of you tards to admit it.

Try something again and find out. You body parts will be splattered all over your morning strudel

RWNJs still threatening those who hold different beliefs.
Why?

Germany got it's ass kicked twice.......and half it's country had a wall until Reagan.

Now as it's been liberated for a few decades ........they say they are the MASTER RACE AGAIN.

Oh shit........I said Master.......what on earth will I do.....LOL

I also heard Master Bedroom has to change too............what a wonderful world of pussies and wacks we have today...

So, Trump has defined the "radical left" as those that are against him. That being said, the majority of voting Americans were radical left at the last election, and will certainly be much more than that at the next election. Not sure how I managed to go from a lifetime republican to a "radical leftist' in just 7 short years.

you might not be alone.

Why do Dims continue to attempt to blame the King Fu virus on Trump? Only a moron would think that.
They can't run on ideas, they have none. They can't run on their record because it has failed.

All they have is to blame Trump and scream "racism" very loudly, and hope it works.

I am not tired of winning at all. As a matter of fact, I am really looking forward to winning a LOT more.

I do, however, want to know when the winning is supposed to actually start though....

you might not be alone.

Why do Dims continue to attempt to blame the King Fu virus on Trump? Only a moron would think that.
When One hates Americans there’s nothing else. Just watched Patriots Day.

let’s find those patriots again. Tell the terrorists this is our country and Fk you.

Not tired yet. Check back with me in another four years.
So let Review.

"Winning" has meant a pandemic sweeping the nation only to be met by mixed messages at best, a display of indifference and incompetetence resulting in 175,000 dead Americans at worst.

"Winning" has meant an economic crisis, massive unemployment and partisan dithering over how best to serve the people the government has been established by, for and of.

"Winning" has meant corruption at all levels of the executive branch from unqualified political cronies appointed to destroy the very departments they were assigned to lead.

"Winning" has meant a flood of lies, obfuscations and 'alternative facts' all meant to discredit any information other than that issued by a nefarious administration.

"Winning" has meant we are lead by a rodeo clown in a long tie who does not have basic human qualities such as empathy, compassion, honesty and, most vitally, intellectual curiosity and humility.

And there are, sadly, people who claim to love America and yet are willing to impose this "winning" on their fellow Americans.

Republicans & Trump Ain't Winning!!!

- Trump allowed Iran to stockpile 10 times more uranium!
- Trump allowed Iran to build advanced missiles!
- Trump Lost Hong Kong to China!
- Trump is Losing Taiwan to China!
- Bush Gave Iraq to Iran!
- Trump gave Syria to Russia and Iran.
- Trump loses Philippines to Russia.
- Trump made us isolated and made more enemies.
- Trump is now making China and Russia taking over as the leader of free world.

Not tired yet. Check back with me in another four years.
So let Review.

"Winning" has meant a pandemic sweeping the nation only to be met by mixed messages at best, a display of indifference and incompetetence resulting in 175,000 dead Americans at worst.

"Winning" has meant an economic crisis, massive unemployment and partisan dithering over how best to serve the people the government has been established by, for and of.

"Winning" has meant corruption at all levels of the executive branch from unqualified political cronies appointed to destroy the very departments they were assigned to lead.

"Winning" has meant a flood of lies, obfuscations and 'alternative facts' all meant to discredit any information other than that issued by a nefarious administration.

"Winning" has meant we are lead by a rodeo clown in a long tie who does not have basic human qualities such as empathy, compassion, honesty and, most vitally, intellectual curiosity and humility.

And there are, sadly, people who claim to love America and yet are willing to impose this "winning" on their fellow Americans.
And none of this is true.
Economic crises was caused by the shutdown you dems love and want more of in Biden.....so this is invalid
Incompetence.....what else could he do?
Alternate facts seem to come from the left and their allies in the FBI with fake dossiers and lying to FISA courts
And the left doesnt even know what compassion, empathy or intellectual curiosity means

I find this list hilarious, because again you have described the left.

Forum List

Back