VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

BertramN

Platinum Member
Reaction score
VoteVets, A Veterans’ Organization Says, "Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor"

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Donald Trump Is Now 'America's No. 1 Traitor,' Says Veterans Group

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Veterans’ group VoteVets has released a new attack ad that criticizes the impeached president trump over reports that he was briefed about Russia putting bounties on American military personnel in Afghanistan and failed to act.

The group, whose Twitter description states “blocked by Donald Trump”, has compared the president to Benedict Arnold, who infamously defected from the US Continental Army to the British side during the Revolutionary War.

VoteVets published the video to Twitter on July 3, the day before the US’s Independence Day, an annual celebration of the United States’ Declaration of Independence from Britain.

VoteVets tweeted, “This July 4th, there is a new name synonymous with traitor. Move over Benedict Arnold. Meet... #BenedictDonald.”

Not surprising if one looks at Vote Vets mission statement....... :eusa_whistle:

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Shitty Shift was warned in February about this but chose to keep his mouth shut.

pyetro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Powerful.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I've been a vet for close to 28 years and this is the first time I've ever heard of those assholes.
They can claim all they want to be a veteran's group...but I figure they're fake.

Charter Member
Reaction score

I've been a vet for close to 28 years and this is the first time I've ever heard of those assholes.
They can claim all they want to be a veteran's group...but I figure they're fake.
Exactly what I think. I spent 8 years in the military and I'm in several Air Force veteran groups on facebook, and the first time I've ever heard of this votevet bunch of clowns is on here. Probably a Soros owned group and not a true veteran amongst them, if the group is real at all.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't know about Trump being a traitor but I damn sure know he is a coward.

Thinker101

Gold Member
Reaction score

Damn, how much time do you spend looking for this crap?

Liberal veterans group urges Biden to name Duckworth VP
Jul 01, 2020 · Zack Budryk, The Hill · Link to Article
VoteVets, a left-leaning political action committee that works to elect veterans, called on presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to name Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) as his vice presidential candidate in a video Monday.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are Veterans who hate President Trump for their own reasons. But for everyone of them there are 5 more who support President Trump. VoteVets does not speak for all Vets, they speak for themselves.
I don't know why, but John Kerry crossed my mind when I read the op. Not that it matters. :springbed:

Charter Member
Reaction score

Damn, how much time do you spend looking for this crap?

Jul 01, 2020 · Zack Budryk, The Hill · Link to Article
VoteVets, a left-leaning political action committee that works to elect veterans, called on presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to name Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) as his vice presidential candidate in a video Monday.

My my... now isn't that interesting... when you click on "GIVE" on the votevets page, it's sponsored by the SAME SOROS OWNED ACT BLUE that's nothing but a front for DEMOCRAT CAMPAIGN MONEY... same as on the BLM PAGE.

... scroll down to the bottom of the page... there it is... ACT BLUE... this vote vets GARBAGE is a RADICAL SOROS crock of SHIT.

Pretty obvious this votevets bunch of ass clowns do NOT represent VETERANS. Just another bunch of lying, shuck 'n jive, shell game, corrupt DEMOCRATS.

OP
B

BertramN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Powerful.
This particular group of veterans must have a large number of members who are people of color. So, the Nazi bullsh!t the impeached president trump endlessly regurgitates does strike them as treasonous.

WWII veterans are nearly all gone, and the impeached president trump's and his devoted fanatics' embracing Nazism is a slap in the face to all of them.

It's surprising the impeached president trump doesn't invite his Nazi-loving, devoted fanatics to Arlington Cemetery to spit on the graves of the WWII servicemen buried there, because these brave individuals were the foundation of the antifa movement.

Charter Member
Reaction score
WWII servicemen buried there, because these brave individuals were the foundation of the antifa movement.
I see you're a particularly severe case of brain washed shit stain, and lying comes quite natural to you.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

A group that gives 99% of their money to Democrats doesn't like Trump? I AM SHOCKED!

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List