tinydancer calls out reabhloideach: Topic: Islam's direct ties to Hitler

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ok big man in the Israel & Palestine forum, game on. I'm bringing the furniture. If you think you are just going to take one or two chair shots, be prepared to have an EMT with you in this ring.

Because I am prepared to destroy you.

The topic I challenge you on is Islam's historical direct ties to Hitler and Nazis.

Date: Tuesday

Time: 7pm Central.

Take the challenge.

Ok big man in the Israel & Palestine forum, game on. I'm bringing the furniture. If you think you are just going to take one or two chair shots, be prepared to have an EMT with you in this ring.

The topic I challenge you on is Islam's historical direct ties to Hitler and Nazis.

Take the challenge.

whatever...i have no idea how this particular forum works and i am quite sure i am not interested. of course, if i don't take some ridiculous challange you will be doing a trash talk bs so i may come in and lay something on you, but that is about it.

what...are you going to huff and puff and blow my house down as well.

Take the challenge.

whatever...i have no idea how this particular forum works and i am quite sure i am not interested. of course, if i don't take some ridiculous challange you will be doing a trash talk bs so i may come in and lay something on you, but that is about it.

what...are you going to huff and puff and blow my house down as well.

I am prepared to destroy you in a true debate.

I don't need to huff and puff.

Think Belit and quiver little man. Look up Belit. You have had enough time in that forum.

Welcome to my world.

Tuesday it is.

She is not really gonna destroy you.. don't be scared of a little debate..
Do some research and be prepared

She is not really gonna destroy you.. don't be scared of a little debate..
Do some research and be prepared

That's good that's good. You keep softening him up for me. I got two words for him :eusa_angel:
m159643720.jpg

Last edited:
:popcorn:

This is more fun than the debates. :D

I love the yap yap. And it never makes any sense whatsoever. Like the Rock's famous line. You can't make heads nor tails of it. It's just fun.

Can you? Can you UKRider?

Can you smell what tinydancer is cooking?

:lol:

Too much fun eh?

Last edited:

what this is actually is pretty ridiculous, and i have no idea how it works, but if this is the approach, i don't like it already.

surely this will prove nothing except that a bright, knowledgeable jewish woman can wipe up the floor with a poor, ignorant, drunk, papist paddy.

here is what you will hit me with...amin al-husseini. perhaps you may be able to find a couple of more islamic leaders who formed minor liasons with the NAZIs.

what i will do is explain that al-husseini is a man who had fought for for arab/palestinian nationalism and against european colonialism since long before hitler rose to power and i will point out further that in al-husseini's "relationship" with hitler was based upon, as stated in his memoirs, the concept that "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" and that, as he conveyed to hitler when they met in 1941, that "'The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies... namely the English, the Jews, and the Communists'.[ it should be noted that "the Jews" he to whom he was referring were the recent european immigrants who were migrating to the region since the balfour letter. i will then suggest you not confuse what you seem to think as some sort of enthsiastic support with a pragmatic indifference.

surely, surely, you don't expect al-husseini, to gasp in horror, say "hitler is killing the jews of europe. we must do everything we caan do to save these poor souls so they can come and steal our land, further displacing us.", do you.

then, i am going to hit you with the vastness of the muslim world, which stretched from west africa through the mideast into asia and parts of eastern europe. very conservatively, at the time of WWII. islam had 500,000,000 adherents, and again, very conservatively. (i am not going to go though all the population demographics at the time, but be assured, an errors in my guesstimates will substantially favour your position}. very generously, the palestinian people numbered 5,000,000 people at the time, or 1% of the islamic people.

after that, i will point out some muslim nations such as morocco, who deied hitler to protect their jewish population or albania, the only european nation to have a higher ewish population after WWII than before.

you of course will provide "proof", in all probability from propaganda sites, that muslims cooperated with hitler. i will ignore them completely because they are, guess what, propaganda sources. when asked, i will provide evidence from mainstream news and history sites.

i will conclude with an analogy saying your interpreting a muslim anti-colonialist leader's meeting with hitler as proof of islamic support of hitler would not be unlike me saying that the christian leader of a christian nation, FDR, meeting on friendly terms with joe stalin at pottsdam is evidence of christian support for stalinist communism.

and again, re our earlier exchanges, WWII was about far, far more than the holocaust of the jews and, in fact, that jews had very little to do with any of it in the grand scheme of things and you should not let your ethnocentricity skew your analysis of history.

Last edited:

what this is actually is pretty ridiculous, and i have no idea how it works, but if this is the approach, i don't like it already.

surely this will prove nothing except that a bright, knowledgeable jewish woman can wipe up the floor with a poor, ignorant, drunk, papist paddy.

here is what you will hit me with...amin al-husseini. perhaps you may be able to find a couple of more islamic leaders who formed minor liasons with the NAZIs.

what i will do is explain that al-husseini is a man who had fought for for arab/palestinian nationalism and against european colonialism since long before hitler rose to power and i will point out further that in al-husseini's "relationship" with hitler was based upon, as stated in his memoirs, the concept that "the enemy of your enemy is your friend" and that, as he conveyed to hitler when they met in 1941, that "'The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies... namely the English, the Jews, and the Communists'.[ it should be noted that "the Jews" he to whom he was referring were the recent european immigrants who were migrating to the region since the balfour letter. i will then suggest you not confuse what you seem to think as some sort of enthsiastic support with a pragmatic indifference.

surely, surely, you don't expect al-husseini, to gasp in horror, say "hitler is killing the jews of europe. we must do everything we caan do to save these poor souls so they can come and steal our land, further displacing us.", do you.

then, i am going to hit you with the vastness of the muslim world, which stretched from west africa through the mideast into asia and parts of eastern europe. very conservatively, at the time of WWII. islam had 500,000,000 adherents, and again, very conservatively. (i am not going to go though all the population demographics at the time, but be assured, an errors in my guesstimates will substantially favour your position}. very generously, the palestinian people numbered 5,000,000 people at the time, or 1% of the islamic people.

after that, i will point out some muslim nations such as morocco, who deied hitler to protect their jewish population or albania, the only european nation to have a higher ewish population after WWII than before.

you of course will provide "proof", in all probability from propaganda sites, that muslims cooperated with hitler. i will ignore them completely because they are, guess what, propaganda sources. when asked, i will provide evidence from mainstream news and history sites.

i will conclude with an analogy saying your interpreting a muslim anti-colonialist leader's meeting with hitler as proof of islamic support of hitler would not be unlike me saying that the christian leader of a christian nation, FDR, meeting on friendly terms with joe stalin at pottsdam is evidence of christian support for stalinist communism.

and again, re our earlier exchanges, WWII was about far, far more than the holocaust of the jews and, in fact, that jews had very little to do with any of it in the grand scheme of things and you should not let your ethnocentricity skew your analysis of history.

I've spent some quality time with my debate coach this weekend. He's got the cutest little nickname. :eusa_angel:

See you tomorrow. 7pm central. Oh and thank you so much for laying out your strategy for the debate in advance. Appreciated.

Undertaker_original_crop_650x440.jpg

Last edited:

I've spent some quality time with my debate coach this weekend. He's got the cutest little nickname. :eusa_angel:

See you tomorrow. 7pm central. Oh and thank you so much for laying out your strategy for the debate in advance. Appreciated.

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

Last edited:
already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

She'll meet you in your thread you created in The Bull Ring at 7pm Central.

Long and short of how it works:

The thread you created is for you and TD ONLY. She will post her rebuttal in there at 7pm Central and away you go. Whatever rules you both set forth is up to you. You can debate for a couple hours or whatever time period you decide on. When you are both done send a pm or report the thread and request it to be closed.

Don't start debating now. You need this time period to get your personal affairs in order and book EMT personnel.

Now who do you want for Judges?

I'm good to go for at least 3 hours.

Don't start debating now. You need this time period to get your personal affairs in order and book EMT personnel.

Now who do you want for Judges?

I'm good to go for at least 3 hours.

you see to be under the impression that i care a damn about this or that it will prove something.

whoever judges this makes no difference to me.

also, i do not live my life so vicariously as to imagine i will need emergency medical treatment. all you are going to do is, if your claim is to be believed, facts to prove that islam supported hitler. what? is that supposd to give me a heart attack or something.

you watch waay too much TV.

Forum List

Back