tinydancer calls out reabhloideach: Topic: Islam's direct ties to Hitler

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

Don't start debating now. You need this time period to get your personal affairs in order and book EMT personnel.

Now who do you want for Judges?

I'm good to go for at least 3 hours.

you see to be under the impression that i care a damn about this or that it will prove something.

whoever judges this makes no difference to me.

also, i do not live my life so vicariously as to imagine i will need emergency medical treatment. all you are going to do is, if your claim is to be believed, facts to prove that islam supported hitler. what? is that supposd to give me a heart attack or something.

you watch waay too much TV.

Oh said the spider to the fly....

I don't have television. I'm in the middle of nowhere. Know your opponent. I've scoped you. You haven't scoped me have you:eusa_angel:

Line up the EMT's You are that outrageously full of your self.

Oh too fun.

already posted. you wanted to debate facts, not opinions. i don't have any problem with facts.

here is another fact...islam has no central authority.

She'll meet you in your thread you created in The Bull Ring at 7pm Central.

Long and short of how it works:

The thread you created is for you and TD ONLY. She will post her rebuttal in there at 7pm Central and away you go. Whatever rules you both set forth is up to you. You can debate for a couple hours or whatever time period you decide on. When you are both done send a pm or report the thread and request it to be closed.

i don't have any rules other than what she said, which is that she will use facts to prove islam supported hitler. i suppose if she deviates from facts, uses questionable facts, or doesn't prove islam supported hitler, then it is over. i imagine she can perhaps prove that some small faction of muslims aligned with hitler, which i have already conceded, but what am i supposed to do. she made an assertion. i said she couldn't prove her assertion with facts, as she claimed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back