Time To Wake Up

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

I didn’t get the result I wanted but I didn’t bitch and moan about the vote.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.

Every ballot has a name on it.
No arrests.
Every county sheriff is corrupt?
Every city police chief is corrupt?
Every state policeman is corrupt?
The FBI is corrupt?

The Blob's AG said there was no sizable voter fraud.

it's the language of someone who knows you don't care what actually happened or not, because you got the result you wanted.
Hardly true. In 2016, Clinton lost, against all the polls. It was a narrow victory but real.

I didn’t question the system. I didn’t make up fraud accusations. I didn’t demand audit after audit, recount after recount.

That’s because I know that the fraud, on the scale you’re talking about, isn’t just difficult, it’s damn near impossible. And it’s even more difficult to accomplish without leaving a lot of real evidence.

The fraud doesn't have to be on a large scale, just in a few counties in 5 States. it didn't even have to be coordinated. Just enough to push the election into Biden's favor.
It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

Then lets have a deep dive post election investigation.
Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

So?

Nothing will ever convince you that you were not cheated.
Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

You are comparing this to 9/11? Why not just go all the way to the moon landing hoax idiots?

Nice attempt at guilt by association. Please show one post of me believing the 9/11 stuff.

A deep dive investigation would, along the lines of the Warren Commission, or the Rogers Commission would at least give me something to read about.

You're the same folks...

No amount of proof will convince moan hoaxers, 9/11 morons, or blobbers that their conspiracy theory is false.
Multiple re-counts in multiple states. Biden actually got more votes as a result of one of them!

8,000 losers in municipal, state, and federal elections across the nation on election day. Only one orange blob is complaining about fraud.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Yes. Anyone who doesn’t agree the election is stolen is corrupt.

These guys don’t see how they’ve destroyed their credibility.

It’s tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of votes. That’s large scale. You can’t invent that amount of voter fraud without getting caught.

Yeah, Trump cheated big time in 2016. Perhaps we can investigate, find out the fraud, and void his court appointments. Lets do it!

If you want to waste your time on it go for it.

Why?

because a sizable portion of the electorate doesn't trust the election process anymore. If what you say is true, why not break it down to the bolts and prove it?

Even if you convince half the people who think the fix was in, isn't that worth it?

So?

Just like nothing will ever convince the 9/11 truthers that there was no inside job on 9/11.

A comprehensive report like the warren or rodgers commission would convince me.

Why?

If they don’t trust the process they aren’t going to trust a “deep dive” either. It’s a waste of time. Every effort so far to do so has been met with further conspiracy or labeled “canned garbage”.

This is what happens when you’ve built a bubble around this sizable portion of the population. It doesn’t matter what happens, if the investigation doesn’t show what they want it to show, it won’t make any difference.

60 plus court cases crashed and burned because these accusations are bogus. To the Trump supporters, all that means is that there are 60 plus crooked Trump hating judges who are stealing the election with communist Joe Biden.

So why is there no deep dive? Because you people have made it so that no one actually cares what you think. You’ve devalued your own opinion to the point that it is completely worthless.

No, this is what happens when certain people get what they want, they don't care to investigate because they don't care if there was fraud that helped them win, because they won.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Every mailer has a name on it, ballots do not have names on them, or they wouldn't be secret ballots.

if you can't even figure that one out, then you are a fucking idiot.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Yes. Anyone who doesn’t agree the election is stolen is corrupt.

These guys don’t see how they’ve destroyed their credibility.

Nope, they just look the other way because they got what they wanted.

No, this is what happens when certain people get what they want, they don't care to investigate because they don't care if there was fraud that helped them win, because they won.
There’s been investigations. Many of them. It’s just that they don’t say Trump won so you have to make up excuses for why they aren’t good enough.

We don’t need a massive commission on an election that doesn’t have credible allegations of fraud. And even if we did have such a commission, you’d ignore it unless it tells you what you want to hear.

Why?

So?

Sure...the warren commission really convinced the JFK folks. Riiiight.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Every mailer has a name on it, ballots do not have names on them, or they wouldn't be secret ballots.

And, as the conspiracy theory goes, all of them were fraudulent....right!

There’s been investigations. Many of them. It’s just that they don’t say Trump won so you have to make up excuses for why they aren’t good enough.

We don’t need a massive commission on an election that doesn’t have credible allegations of fraud. And even if we did have such a commission, you’d ignore it unless it tells you what you want to hear.

There have been quick recounts and minor audits, no investigations. Investigations take time. If you read my posts on this I admit there was no time to do a thorough job in the time allotted for the election process.

What I want is all material held, all equipment impounded, and a real investigation done when the dust has settled.

Why?

So?

it convinced me, same as the Rodgers commission report on the Challenger.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Doesn't have to be all of them just enough of them.

Even if it wasn't enough of them wouldn't you want a flawed system fixed?

Unless you like a flawed system because it suits your interest.

There have been quick recounts and minor audits, no investigations. Investigations take time. If you read my posts on this I admit there was no time to do a thorough job in the time allotted for the election process.

What I want is all material held, all equipment impounded, and a real investigation done when the dust has settled.
What you’re asking for is an insane amount of work for no reason other than you “want” it. There’s no credible allegations of fraud so no reason to do what you “want” just to satisfy your feelings.

It’s been months. Thousands of people have spent thousands of hours investigating allegations and there’s not a single hint of any significant fraud. But that’s not good enough for you because, as I said, if it doesn’t show what you want, you come up with a reason that it wasn’t good enough.

There is no convincing you, which makes your opinion worthless.

Every election has inconsistencies and voter fraud but not on the scale to overthrow an election. The other issue is keeping such a conspiracy under wraps, you are talking about 1000's or even 10,000's accomplices. I think Twitter was the cause for the election loss, I said early on that he needed to get rid of his account.

Hillary lost because she was so disliked and was an establishment Democrat. Jill Stein caused Hillary to lose, had not so many voted for her, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania would have all gone to Hillary. I know a few liberal Democrats in my area that voted for Stein because they just couldn't vote for Hillary. This election there were Republicans that voted for Biden because they couldn't vote for Trump.

Why?

So?

it convinced me, same as the Rodgers commission report on the Challenger.

It won't convince your blob...so it wouldn't convince you. He does all the thinking for you. Quick name a time when you disagreed with him.

No arrests.
The FBI is corrupt?

Doesn't have to be all of them just enough of them.

Even if it wasn't enough of them wouldn't you want a flawed system fixed?

Unless you like a flawed system because it suits your interest.

Great calculation! "Just enough of them." Like the Biden team had an idea of how much "just enough" would be.

Are you talking about Michigan? Pennsylvania? Arizona? Wisconsin? or Georgia?

Forum List

Back