Time to record it before the left tries to rewrite it

We’ve had two years of unprecedented economic prosperity. Now that the Dumbocrats have taken the House, you’re going to see a very negative impact on the economy. And of course, the left will attempt to convince everyone that the policies of President Trump and the Republicans are to blame.

Two years of record highs in the market. Two years of record low unemployment. Two years of growth. Sorry lefties, you won’t be able to rewrite history as you have done for the past 100 years. Too much technology. Too much is documented.

Another Crystal Ball in USMB. 100 years? You give "lefties" too much credit. If Lefties rewrote history, how would your sorry petrified, putrid, Snivelers exist?

Unprecedented-never done or known before. The economy has done better before Trump came along...
Record high in the market (ie a mark that had never been hit before). Record low in unemployment (ie a mark that had never been hit before).

My God Mind Low...you are truly a special, special kind of stupid.

So, when Obama did that over & over, yiou were here cheering him?

Good things happen when you borrow 1.5 trillion & put it into the economy. Unfortunately for all of us, that good stuff is short term.

We’ve had two years of unprecedented economic prosperity. Now that the Dumbocrats have taken the House, you’re going to see a very negative impact on the economy. And of course, the left will attempt to convince everyone that the policies of President Trump and the Republicans are to blame.

Two years of record highs in the market. Two years of record low unemployment. Two years of growth. Sorry lefties, you won’t be able to rewrite history as you have done for the past 100 years. Too much technology. Too much is documented.

The market has been stagnant for 10 months, and now you are going to try and blame it on the Dems and not your saviors trade war!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

D E F I C I T>
You are like the dumbass who takes out a $100,000 loan & lives it up for a couple of months & thinks he is doing great.
Holy shit is that post hilarious. Barack Insane Obama ran up more deficits than all presidents in U.S. history combined. And he did so throwing money at the economy (bailed out GM, bailed out Chrysler, bailed out Solyndra, bailed out Wall Street).

Tell us, snowflake, who did President Trump throw money at? Who?

Obama had a reason, it was the Bush recession you stupid shit.

He inherited a 1.5 trillion deficit.

But hey, i expect a trump ass kissing fucking moron would blame Obama for the failings of the Republican Party.

Trump inhertited a growing economy with record stock markets. A record string of job growth.

The market has been stagnant for 10 months, and now you are going to try and blame it on the Dems and not your saviors trade war!

Nobody spreads misinformation like Gulping Gaytor. Not only has President Trump created so many jobs that unemployment has hit record lows, but there is no “trade war” with China.
China will cut import tariffs on textile products and metals, including steel products, to 8.4% from 11.5%, effective Nov. 1, the finance ministry said on Sunday.
China has capitulated completely to President Trump’s will. After decades of being taken advantage of thanks to the failed left-wing policy that you celebrate and support, America is being put first once again and it is paying off big time. So much winning, just as Trump promised. He continues to deliver on all of his promises.

Any other ignorant lies you would like to try, Gulping?

China to cut import tariffs on wide range of products | Reuters

D E F I C I T>
You are like the dumbass who takes out a $100,000 loan & lives it up for a couple of months & thinks he is doing great.
Holy shit is that post hilarious. Barack Insane Obama ran up more deficits than all presidents in U.S. history combined. And he did so throwing money at the economy (bailed out GM, bailed out Chrysler, bailed out Solyndra, bailed out Wall Street).

Obama had a reason
Bwahahaha!!! There is some left-wing “logic”! But....but....but...MaObama had a reason.

Ok...I’ll do it your way then. “Trump has a reason” for his debt too.

Wow. I like left-wing “logic”. It’s so easy! It requires no thinking as one doesn’t have to support lies. You can just throw shit out there. :laugh:

Nobody spreads misinformation like Gulping Gaytor. Not only has President Trump created so many jobs that unemployment has hit record lows, but there is no “trade war” with China.

Presidents do not create jobs you dumb fuck.

Do yourself a favor and at least get past the 6th grade before making any more stupid fucking post like this one.

Obama had a reason, it was the Bush recession you stupid shit.
Tell us, you ignorant dumb shit, where does the U.S. Constitution authorize the President of the United States to pass out tax payers money to private businesses because of a

Really? So when President Trump approves the Keystone and Dakota pipelines that MaObama had previously been blocking, that didn’t create any jobs? :laugh:

Nope. The jobs are created by the companies that are involved in the pipeline, not by the government.

I realize you think the government is all powerful and that it is the solution to all of or our problems, but that just is not the case.

You need to pull your little statist head out of Trump's ass and get a little oxygen to your brain.

Interesting. The moment I love you lied about a “trade war” and a “stagnant” economy, you want to change the subject.
China will cut import tariffs on textile products and metals, including steel products, to 8.4% from 11.5%, effective Nov. 1, the finance ministry said on Sunday.
China has capitulated completely to President Trump’s will. After decades of being taken advantage of thanks to the failed left-wing policy that you celebrate and support, America is being put first once again and it is paying off big time. So much winning, just as Trump promised. He continues to deliver on all of his promises.

No comment on your lies, Gulping Gay Turd? No apology? No retraction? Yeah, didn’t think so. Immature tool.

China to cut import tariffs on wide range of products | Reuters

Do yourself a favor and at least get past the 6th grade before making any more stupid fucking post like this one.
This coming from the tool who said that we couldn’t possibly know how much money any of us were receiving from the Trump tax cuts because the tax filings from April were for 2017 - before the tax cuts.

The dumb ass government parasite had no idea that Americans pay taxes every week. That’s what happens when one doesn’t pay taxes because they choose to mooch off of welfare.

Really? So when President Trump approves the Keystone and Dakota pipelines that MaObama had previously been blocking, that didn’t create any jobs? :laugh:
Nope. The jobs are created by the companies that are involved in the pipeline, not by the government.
So then why weren’t those jobs there when MaObama was President? Oops.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

You are just not a very smart person. New jobs are created every day by the private sector, jobs that were not there the day before. That is the way our economy works, has nothing to do with your big government.

Your job cooking fries at Wendy's is not the result of the government either, please for the sake of all of us, educate yourself just a little bit.

I realize you think the government is all powerful and that it is the solution to all of or our problems, but that just is not the case.
Sadly they are “all powerful” because asshole parasites such as yourself traded liberty for government handouts. You demanded they shred the U.S. a Constitution and they did.

Years of record highs under Obama, 8 yeras of growth and you tantrummed like a little bitch the entire time. Obama lowered unemployment 6%. Sorry, righty, go fuck yourself.
Sorry left, go fuck yourself. Obama had the slowest economy in the history of the country. Idiot.

Forum List

Back