Time to Pull the Plug on EV’s

An intelligent species would only have used fossil fuel technology long enough to graduate to clean energy. It is amazing the people have so little faith in the inventiveness of our race.

There is no such thing as clean energy. Thus, the object should be to use the MOST EFFICIENT energy source.

Nuclear is the most efficient, followed by fossil fuels. That is a simple fact.

I drive an EV golf cart.
Just think of the carbon footprint that has caused by manufacturing and rechanging a golf cart when simply walking suffices.

In fact, having local communities with local shops, work etc... is much more carbon advantageous then ICE vehicles and EV's. But that's how the planet revolves.

Here's one story of such a disaster. It turns out that EVs use resistance electric heaters, extremely inefficient and when temperatures were so cold that the battery is already at risk.

Don't get me wrong; I love electric vehicles. I'm pre-reserved (significant deposit) for an electric van I'll do a wheelchair conversion for my wife. For local trips in reasonable weather, it will be cool.

And in spite of some who seem to want to attack me personally for their own dislike of hydrogen, I'm also not the owner of the idea of hydrogen; I just mentioned it as an option.

I didn't expect political or religious fervor about the future of automobiles.
Whatever Good Gaia Does, Man Can Do Better

The nature-lovers are superstitious. By definition, nature can't be supernatural. It is really demonic; that's why primitive religions beg God to save their people from its vicious wanton destruction.

Nature is a crime against humanity. Natural air, which this Unabomber Cult calls "Clean Air," is the most toxic of all atmospheres humans have had to put up with. It is full of harmful viruses, bacteria, and insects—all of which "pollution" kills.

Last edited:
Give it a fucking rest.

There are people far, far, smarter than you who believe differently than you and are working hard to deal with all of those things you mention and are having huge technological success with it.

If Edison had to deal with people like you, we'd still never have the lightbulb. It just wasn't possible. Electrifying cities and rural communities was far too expensive when we already had candles and coal stoves.

The automobile itself would never have been made. Oh sure, Henry Ford can make a car everyone can afford but how the hell are you going to drive it? Where the hell are you going to get that extremely explosive, dangerous, expensive to produce, gasoline required to run the damn thing - especially when you're in the middle of Kansas?

Why the hell do you think you have to defeat me on hydrogen? I'm not their fucking emissary; I just mentioned it as a viable option. I realize now that you know more than all of those who are working to overcome the obstacles but your fight is with them, not with me.

Just let it fucking go.
Let This Hippy Fad Flutter Off Into the Wind Like a Flimsy Kite

Rest is rot.

It is cultural appropriation to compare Promethean creators like Edison, Ford, and Rockefeller to the academic eunuchs who pose as scientists today. These escapist fantasizing nerds' worship of Nature is primitive and pre-scientific. They are weaklings who puff themselves up by pretending to be comic-book superheroes out to save the world.

Just think of the carbon footprint that has caused by manufacturing and rechanging a golf cart when simply walking suffices.

In fact, having local communities with local shops, work etc... is much more carbon advantageous then ICE vehicles and EV's. But that's how the planet revolves.
So EV's are bad?????

Forum List

Back