Time to Investigate Obama

Obama abused his power for 8 years, circumvented the Constitution and undermined our republic. He is still doing it and should be held accountable. Eventually he will, as he is not going to stop trying to impose his twisted ideology on this country and it's citizens.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention or are you stupid?
Obviously you forgot to pay your cable bill and missed it. FBI cant find any evidence Drumpf was wire tapped. Like zero, zilch, nada, negative integer, etc , etc
sure they did. you weren't listening. comey stated that the trump campaign has been under investigation since july. D'OH!! are you deaf?
Being under investigation doesnt mean you were wire tapped. Only an idiot would make that claim.
dude what else is there that it could actually be if not listening to what they say? So tell me what else they could use to show collusion? wouldn't someone need to have been watched and listened to? I mean how else do you have a motive?
A human? Is it your claim that a human couldnt have listened to what was being said?
WTF does that even mean? so you can't answer my post. so now you're 0 for one. put up or shut up.

Th
I think it's time to move on from all this bullshit. Our country can not heal nor move forward with partisan hacks in control.
In order to heal, Democrats must first say they wish to heal.
Otherwise, you cutout a tumor that does not wish to be part of the body.
You cut them out via the ballot box not endless & expensive investigations.
In a better day tar and feathers would be in use. DC insiders know they can break any law they wish and nothing happens. Time to change that mindset.
They don't even have the courage to repeal Obamacare and you expect them to hold each other accountable?

Hilarious
That's the problem, yes. It's just one big club of insiders protecting each other. I only hope Trump has the courage and stamina to set a few examples of how things should be.

They already investigated Drumpfs claims and found them to be false as well as irrational. Obviously you didnt get the memo.
Obviously you forgot to pay your cable bill and missed it. FBI cant find any evidence Drumpf was wire tapped. Like zero, zilch, nada, negative integer, etc , etc

The raw "unmasked" NSA data found under O's FISA warrant opened up on candidate trump is surveillance..... NO? Are we splitting hairs here over the antiquated literal 'tapping of a telephone line' or are we in the 21st cent. where conversations are through a variety of media.... (concrete evidence of the latter & by the way, a large part of the hearing involved this existing FELONY data breach)

I think it's time to move on from all this bullshit. Our country can not heal nor move forward with partisan hacks in control.

Excuse me, but is FBI "partisan hacks"?
The FBI is controlled by partisan hacks. It has been demonstrated that this investigation began under Obama so YES, hacks

Love how you accuse everyone of being a hack while clearly acting like a hack yourself.

Clinton investigation, including very conspicuous timing of publicizing allegations happened under Obama, right about the same time as Trump was being SECRETELY under investigation, and not for some email mishandling, but for colluding with America's foreign adversary.

Time to look in the mirror bud.

sure they did. you weren't listening. comey stated that the trump campaign has been under investigation since july. D'OH!! are you deaf?
Being under investigation doesnt mean you were wire tapped. Only an idiot would make that claim.
dude what else is there that it could actually be if not listening to what they say? So tell me what else they could use to show collusion? wouldn't someone need to have been watched and listened to? I mean how else do you have a motive?
A human? Is it your claim that a human couldnt have listened to what was being said?
WTF does that even mean? so you can't answer my post. so now you're 0 for one. put up or shut up.
You asked what else could have been listening. A human in the same room could have been listening and spying. Dont go into a rage because you were too stupid to realize there is more than one way to hear a conversation.

The FBI is controlled by partisan hacks. It has been demonstrated that this investigation began under Obama so YES, hacks

Love how you accuse everyone of being a hack while clearly acting like a hack yourself.

Clinton investigation, including very conspicuous timing of publicizing allegations happened under Obama, right about the same time as Trump was being SECRETELY under investigation, not ofr some email mishandling, but for coluding with America's foreign adversaries.

Look in the mirror?

Try to find my endless calls for hillary investigations. Then when you fail, go fuck yourself

Clinton investigation, including very conspicuous timing of publicizing allegations happened under Obama, right about the same time as Trump was being SECRETELY under investigation, not ofr some email mishandling, but for coluding with America's foreign adversaries.

Look in the mirror?

Try to find my endless calls for hillary investigations. Then when you fail, go fuck yourself

Oh, so we should just ignore your clearly partisan take on FBI's actions because you didn't call for Hillary's head for mishandling emails?

They already investigated Drumpfs claims and found them to be false as well as irrational. Obviously you didnt get the memo.

The raw "unmasked" NSA data found under O's FISA warrant opened up on candidate trump is surveillance..... NO? Are we splitting hairs here over the antiquated literal 'tapping of a telephone line' or are we in the 21st cent. where conversations are through a variety of media.... (concrete evidence of the latter & by the way, a large part of the hearing involved this existing data breach)
Under O's FISA warrant? A president cant issue a FISA warrant. Only an AG can do that. Wire tapping is pretty specific. I dont think anyone is splitting hairs. I think retarded people are trying to excuse Drumpfs ignorance and propensity to shoot off his mouth without any proof just like he did with the birther movement.

Last edited:

Clinton investigation, including very conspicuous timing of publicizing allegations happened under Obama, right about the same time as Trump was being SECRETELY under investigation, and not for some email mishandling, but for colluding with America's foreign adversary.

Evidence of wrong doing with home brew server in bathroom vs. No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

I'm not given to disparaging responses re. hack

are you being facetious here though?

The raw "unmasked" NSA data found under O's FISA warrant opened up on candidate trump is surveillance..... NO? Are we splitting hairs here over the antiquated literal 'tapping of a telephone line' or are we in the 21st cent. where conversations are through a variety of media.... (concrete evidence of the latter & by the way, a large part of the hearing involved this existing data breach)
On O's FISA warrant? A president cant issue a FISA warrant. Only an AG can do that. Wire tapping is pretty specific. I dont think anyone is splitting hairs. I think retarded people are trying to excuse Drumpfs ignorance and propensity to shoot off his mouth without any proof just like he did with the birther movement.

O's administration (as in the executive branch his AG) thanks for that.... No Obama didn't stroll down in person and ask the NSA to go to the FISA court to submit an application, then after denial go back and submit another in Oct.

Evidence of wrong doing with home brew server in bathroom vs. No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia

I'm not given to disparaging responses re. hack

are you being facetious here though?

Was I talking to you? You are certainly welcome to jump in, but you are talking like I was talking to you specifically.

You need to seek new sources of information because clearly you have been misinformed or more likely DUPED.

Obama abused his power for 8 years, circumvented the Constitution and undermined our republic. He is still doing it and should be held accountable. Eventually he will, as he is not going to stop trying to impose his twisted ideology on this country and it's citizens.
He won't be. He is of the protected class. Like Cankles.

On O's FISA warrant? A president cant issue a FISA warrant. Only an AG can do that. Wire tapping is pretty specific. I dont think anyone is splitting hairs. I think retarded people are trying to excuse Drumpfs ignorance and propensity to shoot off his mouth without any proof just like he did with the birther movement.

O's administration (as in the executive branch his AG) thanks for that.... No Obama didn't stroll down in person and ask the NSA to go to the FISA court to submit an application, then after denial go back and submit another in Oct.
Thats not what Drumpf said. He said Obama had him wire tapped. Do I need to quote his exact words?

A president should chose his words carefully. Drumpf is an unmitigated retard for making such a retarded claim.

You need to seek new sources of information because clearly you have been misinformed or more likely DUPED.
Says the guy that didnt know the FBI found absolutely no evidence of wire tapping by Obama.

You really need to spell it out in baby steps for some to understand, but they still won't accept the truth.

Says the guy that didnt know the FBI found absolutely no evidence of wire tapping by Obama.
This gets my vote for dumbest post of the day.

LMFAO

Forum List

Back