Time to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices

I was willing to take a wait and see position on the TRUMPCourt

They said they would honor Judicial precedence and not legislate from the Bench.
I expected a Conservative court but a court that would not run roughshod over individual rights

Completely discarding Roe v Wade, eroding Miranda protections, restricting states from regulating gun possession all run contrary to the Will of We the People.

Democrats have six months to abandon the Senate Filibuster and legally change the number of Supreme Court Justices
Dumbass, the Democrats control the WH and Congress. Just pass a federal law and be done with it. Stop your belly aching.

White 6 What am I missing here?

What has happened is Abortion has moved from a national issue to a local issue

It doesnt matter who is on SCOTUS now, it will be that local State Senator or State Representative who will decide access to abortion in your state

If women really care, they will force out those State Representatives who restrict abortion

If they don’t, they have only themselves to blame
Even Ginsburg agreed the SCOTUS should not be making law just interpreting it. Congress makes laws. Democrats control Congress. Explain what the problem is please.

Thanks

I am smarter than rightwinger

They said they would honor Judicial precedence and not legislate from the Bench.
I expected a Conservative court but a court that would not run roughshod over individual rights

Completely discarding Roe v Wade, eroding Miranda protections, restricting states from regulating gun possession all run contrary to the Will of We the People.

Democrats have six months to abandon the Senate Filibuster and legally change the number of Supreme Court Justices
Well, that post went over like a lead balloon.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbass, the Democrats control the WH and Congress. Just pass a federal law and be done with it. Stop your belly aching.

White 6 What am I missing here?
Not much and you got more of a dog in this race than me. Gotcher back on this one dude.

What has happened is Abortion has moved from a national issue to a local issue

It doesnt matter who is on SCOTUS now, it will be that local State Senator or State Representative who will decide access to abortion in your state

If women really care, they will force out those State Representatives who restrict abortion

If they don’t, they have only themselves to blame

This ruling doesn't stop any broad from going to California or Massachusetts or other leftard state and getting an abortion no questions asked.

Further, most women can't have children, or don't want to abort their children. Its really only a very small minority who are affected, and even then not too much. This decision just means they have to spend a little bit for a trip, probably less than it would cost for the abortion. It shouldn't be a problem for the vast majority of pregnant broads who can go to the boyfriends or pimps for the air fare.

This ruling doesn't stop any broad from going to California or Massachusetts or other leftard state and getting an abortion no questions asked.

Further, most women can't have children, or don't want to abort their children. Its really only a very small minority who are affected, and even then not too much. This decision just means they have to spend a little bit for a trip, probably less than it would cost for the abortion. It shouldn't be a problem for the vast majority of pregnant broads who can go to the boyfriends or pimps for the air fare.
Easy to see what you think of women and girls, with your repeated choice of the word "broads".

Easy to see what you think of women and girls, with your repeated choice of the word "broads".
It was a widely used term by the greatest generation. At that time people had a sense of humor and were not offended so easily.

The black abortion mills located in all the blue cities are going to be hurting. The left's black genocide program just took a huge hit.

Maybe you’re version of “We” amongst “the people”, isn’t quite as cozy as you had convinced yourself it was…

The black abortion mills located in all the blue cities are going to be hurting. The left's black genocide program just took a huge hit.

Not really, at least not in my view.

If Missouri outlaws this atrocity, dames from St. Louis can just cross the bridge into liberal Illinois to get it done.

It will be marginally less convenient for them, but it will help the travel industry.

This is just an opening salvo for Republicans

It is now obvious that the TRUMPCourt is at their service to rubber stamp any laws that restrict personal freedoms and support unrestricted Corporate Power

Republicans will now move to a nationwide ban on abortions
Look for Republicans to revoke Gay Marriage rights
Look for an expansion of gun access
Look for diminished worker protections
Look for elimination of environmental regulations

Time to end the TRUMPCourt
Expand the number of Justices
the-end-is-near.gif

Forum List

Back