Time to hold police accountable

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

Cops did not stop the riots.

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

Cops are traitors and help NWO by imposing of lock-downs and destroying our economies
Many peoples changed their opinion about cops after Covid-19

Keeping Americans out of work is important.

Stopping undocumented joggers they could care less about.

It’s time for the American people to hold police accountable for their actions. All four cops need to be charged with murder. This cop had his knee on a mans neck and choked him to death for no reason. The cop had his hands in his pockets the whole time. George Floyd repeatedly said that he couldn’t breathe, at one point even calling out to his mother for help. The only way this will stop is if we all stand together and demand more from our law enforcement officers. Too many people are being killed over petty crimes. The man was charged with forgery. He did not deserve to die.

Covid-19 Hoax showed clearly cops are our enemies. No matters which skin color, cops will soon murder us just for refusing forced 'vaccination' or corona denial.
Whites shall stand up together with blacks against police terror. Today cops murder blacks, tomorrow anyone.Any white knows cops are the biggest racists in not only in USA but also in any western country.Just to remember the stop-and-frisk policy in NYC

It is up to the citizen militia to rise and stop the madness. Reclaim America...

Cops are traitors and help NWO by imposing of lock-downs and destroying our economies

Everyone can discover cops are enemies of Constitution and Human Rights

If cops hate blacks as much as some of you claim.... Why did they not open fire on all the looters last night? That would have been the perfect opportunity.

On the other hand, if the cops were incompetent... they would let criminals loot.
My money is on incompetent.... Why did they not call in the high pressure fire hoses,
1. to disperse the crowd,
2. to give the protesters a much need bath

Officers are held accountable for their actions. People must also be held accountable for their actions. My brother is a law enforcement officer so I know the stress they are under. But, from what I have seen on the the video, that officer should face murder charges. Totally unprofessional. I say this as a Trump supporter. I do not think race played a factor at all because his partner is Asian. If we could see what precipitated this take down it was probably the drunk man's actions. But to have his knee on that man's neck for so long... absolutely not necessary. Rare occurrence and sad outcome. Those two men should not be wearing a badge.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?
Do so called "rightist" enjoy seeing police brutality and murder?

Those who are right enjoy seeing streets without crime.

Those who are not right enjoy the 3rd world feel.
Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
I agree. I do not like body cam's because a good ass whipping is warranted and it uncloggs the court docket. But this...this is too far. Those two do not need to be wearing a badge.

Turds who don't even hold criminals accountable telling us how police should be held accountable?

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Norm, you're talking like a total stupid shit now. Streets free of crime? What good is that if the streets are empty of crime because criminals walk free to kill those they don't like with impunity? Was that black man a THREAT to anyone's life? Was he a matter of kill or be killed? Watching that video was painful.

For you watching an episode of pokemon is painful, but what you don't realize is that no one cares about the cries about your feels.

Leftists crying about how criminals should be freed is tiring. The answer will always be a big astounding NO. If you resist arrest, you are in trouble.
I agree. I do not like body cam's because a good ass whipping is warranted and it uncloggs the court docket. But this...this is too far. Those two do not need to be wearing a badge.

Those blacks do not need to be looting.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

This is an open and shut case. Try the cop for first degree murder. Life sentence upon found guilty. He’ll get his justice in prison.

You have got that totally backwards.

QUOTATION:​
That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.
ATTRIBUTION:​
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.—The Writings of Benjamin Franklin, ed. Albert H. Smyth, vol. 9, p. 293 (1906).

Respectfully, Mr Franklin was absolutely incorrect. He mistakenly believed that Freedom trumps the necessity to impose rigid and total Law and Order in Society.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Those blacks do not need to be looting.
I agree 100%...shoot on sight. But that doesn't excuse the actions of the officer in question. The man was subdued and handcuffed. The two officers should have hauled his sorry ass to the patrol car. The officer on question killed that man. No excuse for it. Unprofessional. Dumbasses like him give law enforcement a bad name.

If cops hate blacks as much as some of you claim.... Why did they not open fire on all the looters last night? That would have been the perfect opportunity.

Stop trying to use logic on evil left-wingers. They barely have the intelligence to comprehend your obvious point.

If white people were really half as racists as the sniveling bigots claim, we could all honestly rise up, and wipe out every black person from this country, and there is NOTHING they could do about it.

The COP's murdered a man while the man and a crowd of witnesses begged for mercy. The cops' families will see the video and know what cowards and horrible men they are related to.
No they will see the rigors and possible outcomes of subduing a violet man who thinks some hint of false “racism” will save his bacon

What does being bluish-purple have to do with it?

Stop trying to use logic on evil left-wingers. They barely have the intelligence to comprehend your obvious point.

If white people were really half as racists as the sniveling bigots claim, we could all honestly rise up, and wipe out every black person from this country, and there is NOTHING they could do about it.

Using logic on people who do not care about it and can't do it anyway. That is one dumb exercise.

We already have the solution - get to the choppers.

Where I come from it’s called Law and Order. Better a few of the innocent are punished than the guilty get away without punishment.

You have got that totally backwards.

QUOTATION:​
That it is better 100 guilty Persons should escape than that one innocent Person should suffer, is a Maxim that has been long and generally approved.
ATTRIBUTION:​
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, letter to Benjamin Vaughan, March 14, 1785.—The Writings of Benjamin Franklin, ed. Albert H. Smyth, vol. 9, p. 293 (1906).

I partially agree.

100 guilty persons should escape? No. Not so much.

That would end up with anarchy, chaos, and a millions dead, if we really followed that maxim.

Of course the problem is, that has nothing to do with this case, since the person in this example, was a criminal. He was not innocent.

Are you being sarcastic, or stupid?

Sure, just ban police in your town. Or move to a place where they don't have much of a police force. Try Venezuela today. Highest murder rates in the world. But... hey... at least they are not supporting the NWO!

Don't be stupid.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

This is an open and shut case. Try the cop for first degree murder. Life sentence upon found guilty. He’ll get his justice in prison.
His actions were not in fitting with the professionalism that is the mark of our great law enforcement that we have in this nation. Somehow the retarded left in this country will blame President Trump for this.

Are you being sarcastic, or stupid?

Sure, just ban police in your town. Or move to a place where they don't have much of a police force. Try Venezuela today. Highest murder rates in the world. But... hey... at least they are not supporting the NWO!

Don't be stupid.
Law enforcement is a profession and the men and women that serve are professionals. This asshole gives the profession a bad name. He should have simply taken his knee off that piece of shits neck and both of them hauled him to patrol car. This death was very preventable.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

His actions were not in fitting with the professionalism that is the mark of our great law enforcement that we have in this nation. Somehow the retarded left in this country will blame President Trump for this.
Great law enforcement??? WTF!

Fry this fucker big time.

Do I smell LEFTISTS?

Great law enforcement??? WTF!

Fry this fucker big time.
We have great law enforcement in our nation. They are heroes everyday and night they leave home to be degraded and threatened by scumbag pieces of shit in our society. But with this particular case...the officer was wrong with his actions.

Forum List

Back