Time to fight fire with fire

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.
Overall yes, sure there are some bad eggs to be sure, but a lot of 21st century left wingers are more horrible assholes.
It’s difficult to imagine conservatives becoming even more reprehensible and wrong.

After every election loss they have concluded that they were not "conservative" enough and that the only solution is go further right. Unfortunately the only place they have left to go in that direction is to openly advocate for the violent overthrow of the United States government.

The OP is talking about pushing policy and culture with political pressure.

You of course, chose to talk shit. As always.
After 1/6 it might be a good idea to quit talking shit. People are taking your violent rhetoic seriously now. You want be taken seriously don't you?

The op is talking about political pressure and the culture war.

You are talking like he is threatening violence.

You are lying about what it going on, because you oppose it, but are too dishonest and asshole to do so honestly.
I don't speak your secret Trumpbot codes. I used to laugh off all the shit that the right is fond of saying when they get fired up. Then you assholes attacked the capital. Now I have to assume you people actually want to see some people die. That you actually want a civil war. That you actually want to water the tree.

You are being an asshole. That one small group of republicans rioted, does not mean that everytime any republics say anything from now on, we are talking about rioting,

This thread is about political pressure and the culture war. Address what was actually said, or fuck off.
Since Trump and his followers have done little to distance themselves from the "patriots" that stormed the capital I have no choice but to conclude there little difference between the insurrectionists and any other Trumpbot.

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.
Overall yes, sure there are some bad eggs to be sure, but a lot of 21st century left wingers are more horrible assholes.
It’s difficult to imagine conservatives becoming even more reprehensible and wrong.

After every election loss they have concluded that they were not "conservative" enough and that the only solution is go further right. Unfortunately the only place they have left to go in that direction is to openly advocate for the violent overthrow of the United States government.

After 1/6 it might be a good idea to quit talking shit. People are taking your violent rhetoic seriously now. You want be taken seriously don't you?

You are lying about what it going on, because you oppose it, but are too dishonest and asshole to do so honestly.
I don't speak your secret Trumpbot codes. I used to laugh off all the shit that the right is fond of saying when they get fired up. Then you assholes attacked the capital. Now I have to assume you people actually want to see some people die. That you actually want a civil war. That you actually want to water the tree.

You are being an asshole. That one small group of republicans rioted, does not mean that everytime any republics say anything from now on, we are talking about rioting,

This thread is about political pressure and the culture war. Address what was actually said, or fuck off.
Since Trump and his followers have done little to distance themselves from the "patriots" that stormed the capital I have no choice but to conclude there little difference between the insurrectionists and any other Trumpbot.

Your excuse for your lying is noted and dismissed.

An honest person would have picked that moment to diferentate themselves from terrorists. You failed.

They are far too genteel and don't realize they're up against a foe that doesn't just want to win, but to exterminate all opposition. I think that's one of the biggest reasons the democrats feared TRUMP! so much because he wasn't afraid to get in the mud with them and take the fight to them.

An honest person would have picked that moment to diferentate themselves from terrorists. You failed.

I noted that you lied. That was the important part. Addressing your lie as though it were true, would have been wrong.

I noted that you lied. That was the important part. Addressing your lie as though it were true, would have been wrong.
I explained why I am now treating you Trumpbot Qanon whackadoodles like potential terrorists and I was telling the honest truth. You people lost the right to "joke" about stuff you have now done for real. You're the baddies now, live with it.

I explained why I am now treating you Trumpbot Qanon whackadoodles like potential terrorists and I was telling the honest truth. You people lost the right to "joke" about stuff you have now done for real. You're the baddies now, live with it.

This thread is not a joke. It is about using political pressure in the culture war.

You are trolling because you are a dishonest asshole.

Change the channel and you can stop parroting lies.

This thread is not a joke. It is about using political pressure in the culture war.

Still no attempt to distance yourself from the capital attackers. It would be so easy to do but you can't do it.

Still no attempt to distance yourself from the capital attackers. It would be so easy to do but you can't do it.

The idea that it is on me to distance myself from any random rioters, because you say so is kind of funny.

What besides you being an asshole, makes me NOT distance from them?

Bonus points if I cannot immediately use the same logic you use, to link you to the lefty riots of the last 5 years.

The idea that it is on me to distance myself from any random rioters, because you say so is kind of funny.

Bonus points if I cannot immediately use the same logic you use, to link you to the lefty riots of the last 5 years.
Since you people can't call those people what they are your violent rhetoric is to be taken seriously. Would you rather I just go back to thinking you are all full of shit? Get through the next election without pulling the same kind of dangerous stunt and I will consider it.

Violence is the tool of the Nazis - pretty much the only one in their belt. Notice the 11 months of murder and mayhem the democrats have spread across America.

The further we get from the 1/6 Reichstag Fire the more I'm convinced that the entire thing is a fraud. We've all seen the videos of Capitol Police opening the barriers and inviting the peaceful protesters inside. The initial hyperbole from the Reich press of protestors beating cops to death with flag poles and fire extinguishers all turned out to be false. The video from this supposedly horrible insurrection where our glorious and exalted rulers "feared for their lives" (from several blocks away) shows nothing but people taking selfies or trying to find evidence of treason by the Aristocracy in their papers.

And that is telling, because with the Kristalnacht of the democrats we have;

1614088930975.png

1614088981871.png

But nothing burned in the supposed worst insurrection since Spartacus. Some moron stole a podium, that was about the worst of it. Yet the Reich claims that all whites must be subdued over this.

Since through your handle you openly align yourself with the Brown Shirts engaged in an 11 month long Kristalnacht in which you have murdered 41 people, burned countless minority owned small businesses (Amazon and the Reich thank you) raped dozens of men and women, fire bombed our federal court houses and ICE facilities, I have no choice but conclude you are waging civil war against the United States and the Constitution this nation is built on and are in fact an enemy waging war. You Nazis are the enemy of all who are decent.

What did they "attack," Nazi?

What buildings were burned? Cars overturned? The only one shot was murdered by the Capitol police. Post pictures of this "attack?"

For reference, a real attack looks like;

1614091083883.png

You Nazis have had your Brown Shirts out on Kristalnacht for 11 months - we KNOW what an actual attack is like.

Since you people can't call those people what they are your violent rhetoric is to be taken seriously. Would you rather I just go back to thinking you are all full of shit? Get through the next election without pulling the same kind of dangerous stunt and I will consider it.

"rioters" is an accurate term to describe the people you referred to.

Save your pretense of outrage for someone dumb enough to fall for it.

You would just love a communist America., wouldn't you? Eliminate ALL opposition and instill a permanent FAR LEFT rule over the masses? go get shot!

Forum List

Back