Time to fight fire with fire

One reason conservatives never saw a culture war they couldn’t lose is that they insist on using Queensberry rules, even as the Left fights no-holds-barred. Consider, for example, two scenarios.

source.gif

Trump was just the beginning.
Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs.

Laugh while you can.
I will because Trump ain't got a chance in hell.

Trump? This thread is not about TRump.

Kinda funny from a site that folded so quickly when Dominion told them to apologize or get sued.

One reason conservatives never saw a culture war they couldn’t lose is that they insist on using Queensberry rules, even as the Left fights no-holds-barred. Consider, for example, two scenarios.

source.gif

Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs.

Laugh while you can.

You are correct Trump is no conservative.

Kinda funny from a site that folded so quickly when Dominion told them to apologize or get sued.

I know. Using legal fees as a weapon to silence people, it is hilarious.

Especially when you have lefty lawyers who are happy to work for "free so they can deduct the time from their taxes.

What a country!!!

source.gif

Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs.

Laugh while you can.

Never said he was.

You got anything else to talk about in your desperate attempt to run away from the topic?

It will never go as far as the conservatives did in this photo.

Hitler's democrats, the earlier Nazis, were running those camps - dumbfuck.

Decent Americans MUST realize that democrats are the enemy of this nation and intend atrocities on a massive scale.

75 million of us do realize it.
The Democrats were in Soviet Russia the Republicans were in Nazi Germany...Come on man you know how it works.

source.gif

Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs.

Laugh while you can.

Never said he was.

You got anything else to talk about in your desperate attempt to run away from the topic?

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.
Overall yes, sure there are some bad eggs to be sure, but a lot of 21st century left wingers are more horrible assholes.
It’s difficult to imagine conservatives becoming even more reprehensible and wrong.

Decent Americans MUST realize that democrats are the enemy of this nation and intend atrocities on a massive scale.

The Democrats were in Soviet Russia the Republicans were in Nazi Germany...Come on man you know how it works.

Yes, you are quite stupid.

You claim a system where the means of production is controlled by the state which determines what products will be produced in what quantities and what price they will be sold for under an authoritarian system that forcibly represses opposition to the party, crushes individualism in favor of group identity, suppresses religious faith, outlaws speech contrary to party goals, makes opposition to the Reich or Collectivism in general a criminal act, scapegoats a particular group or race, Kulaks, Jews, whites - as a focal point for state sponsored hatred, is somehow different than the Stalinism you've promoted for all these years.

Especially when you have lefty lawyers who are happy to work for "free so they can deduct the time from their taxes.

What a country!!!

They folded because they were lying.

The elites were genius in what they did. They had a plan and slowly evolved it over many decades and even more. Using what is called social justice while dividing the nations into groups even with improvements the way people treat each other has set us on a course to oblivion. Only real civil discourse is going to stop it. If it can be. And it is to rare at this point for any affect. If there are any leaders that are on the Deplorable side they better start showing up in more numbers. There are many people who will support them. They have to be just like the other side.

What a country!!!

Or they were terrified of being hounded into bankruptcy.

What a country!!!

No, they said they were lying.

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.

I'm all about scorched-earth opposition to lefty. I say we march on lefty's unconstitutionally collectivistic public propaganda school system and shut it down. What do you say, occupied? Let's do it.

You aren't going to do shit.
Oh, but I do generously support organizations that get the children of low-income families out of the bombed-out shelters lefty imposes on them.

What a country!!!

No, they said they were lying.

But, if they are liars, saying that they are lying, that means that they were telling the truth.

I've been saying this since the days of Pappa Bush. Conservatives cannot play nicey nice with the enemy. The name of the game is, and should be, total political obliteration of the enemy, which is the Democrat party. Oh, and to you goody-two-shoes pleading for "unity"?

View attachment 460458 SCREW YOU AND YOUR "UNITY"!!
Oh Bush #1. ME warmonger helped start Jihad. And you?

Overall yes, sure there are some bad eggs to be sure, but a lot of 21st century left wingers are more horrible assholes.
It’s difficult to imagine conservatives becoming even more reprehensible and wrong.

After every election loss they have concluded that they were not "conservative" enough and that the only solution is go further right. Unfortunately the only place they have left to go in that direction is to openly advocate for the violent overthrow of the United States government.

Forum List

Back