Time to fight fire with fire

Sounds like most of what you said can apply to conservatives just as well.

Ah, there we are. The democrat Nazi standard of ;

1614029649221.png

I've been saying this since the days of Pappa Bush. Conservatives cannot play nicey nice with the enemy. The name of the game is, and should be, total political obliteration of the enemy, which is the Democrat party. Oh, and to you goody-two-shoes pleading for "unity"?

View attachment 460458 SCREW YOU AND YOUR "UNITY"!!

For too long, the Republicans wanted to pretend that democrats were the "loyal opposition," to respectfully lose to.

At the same time the democrats view Republicans as a hated enemy they dearly seek to kill, rape our wives and daughters, burn our homes, and enslave our children.

All that is needed for democrats to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

I've been saying this since the days of Pappa Bush. Conservatives cannot play nicey nice with the enemy. The name of the game is, and should be, total political obliteration of the enemy, which is the Democrat party. Oh, and to you goody-two-shoes pleading for "unity"?

View attachment 460458 SCREW YOU AND YOUR "UNITY"!!

For too long, the Republicans wanted to pretend that democrats were the "loyal opposition," to respectfully lose to.

At the same time the democrats view Republicans as a hated enemy they dearly seek to kill, rape our wives and daughters, burn our homes, and enslave our children.

All that is needed for democrats to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
'democrats view Republicans as a hated enemy they dearly seek to kill, rape our wives and daughters, burn our homes, and enslave our children'?..good grief..get a grip.

One reason conservatives never saw a culture war they couldn’t lose is that they insist on using Queensberry rules, even as the Left fights no-holds-barred. Consider, for example, two scenarios.

source.gif

Trump was just the beginning.

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.

I'm all about scorched-earth opposition to lefty. I say we march on lefty's unconstitutionally collectivistic public propaganda school system and shut it down. What do you say, occupied? Let's do it.
Last time you people marched on something it didn't turn out too well.

So? Third times the charm.

Last time you people marched on something it didn't turn out too well.

It never turns out well for any community you thugs march on.
LOL Next time the right wing terrorists decide to march on something they will be met with the same riot police everyone else gets. Equality at last!

Except that is not what has been happening to lefty riots for the last 5 years. and you are a lying whore.

Unfortunately—even sadly, American conservatives have been conditioned from birth pretty much to "take the high road" and "to never sink down to their level". What these two aforementioned worn out conservative sayings essentially mean, when translated into conservative speak is: standing on the sidelines looking as "high road" morally upright as possible, is all the "fighting back" a good conservative need ever do, in the war against the spread of sadistic/Satanic radical leftist ideology.

And then there's the bit where conservatives just love the hell out of societal stability and comfort. As long as there exists even the smallest amount of stable freedom for them to hide in and enjoy, many conservative Americans will go forth with the philosophy that there's still enough good and freedom left in America that they need not get off their asses (yet) and fight back.

Problem with the above's paragraph's conservative philosophy of procrastination in the face of wide and rapid spreading evil is by today, February 22, 2021, there's really not much stability and freedom to hide in and enjoy left in America. The radical Left has openly stolen a Presidential election (and admitted to it, no less), they have taken down one of the most beloved Presidents in our nation's history, they have mass murdered over 80 million unborn children, they have made it legal for men to marry men, women to marry women, and they have rotted the minds of millions of our children to the point where our children are sexualized by kindergarten and many of them want to surgically transform into the opposite sex. The radical Left has forced us into wearing masks to buy food, to social distance, to commit suicide in unheard of numbers and now, deceived us into taking experimental vaccines which will very likely amount to genocide of all age groups.

Even in the fucking face of all of the above American conservatives still want to "take the high road" and "never sink down to their level." THIS is the modern American conservative for you, folks; a man or women who claims to be strong in faith and patriotism, love their God and their family, and be willing to fight for their country no matter the cost to self. In reality, the modern American conservative is a skunk that stinks to high hell and walks and talks with a yellow streak a mile wide running down their backsides.

One reason conservatives never saw a culture war they couldn’t lose is that they insist on using Queensberry rules, even as the Left fights no-holds-barred. Consider, for example, two scenarios.

source.gif

Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs. Trump will drag the GOP down and it will take years to recover...I hear Trump will announce his next run for the White House on the 28th make sure send in your money, all of it.

'democrats view Republicans as a hated enemy they dearly seek to kill, rape our wives and daughters, burn our homes, and enslave our children'?..good grief..get a grip.

Am I soft selling the extent of the hatred democrats have shown for conservatives over the years?

Tell me Herr Himmler, what is a "white supremacist" and what does Merrick Garland intend to do to them?

Answer Guide:

Der Juden

and

1614031584073.png

source.gif

Of a boil?

Of us fighting back.
Thanks for the laughs.

Laugh while you can.
I will because Trump ain't got a chance in hell.

Am I soft selling the extent of the hatred democrats have shown for conservatives over the years?

Tell me Herr Himmler, what is a "white supremacist" and what does Merrick Garland intend to do to them?

Answer Guide:

Der Juden

and

View attachment 460464
It will never go as far as the conservatives did in this photo.

So you are saying that conservatives are too nice? They are horrible assholes. Becoming even more horrible is not going to help.

I'm all about scorched-earth opposition to lefty. I say we march on lefty's unconstitutionally collectivistic public propaganda school system and shut it down. What do you say, occupied? Let's do it.

You aren't going to do shit.

LOL Next time the right wing terrorists decide to march on something they will be met with the same riot police everyone else gets. Equality at last!

Oh, like in Portland and Seattle?

As I recall, the Portland mayor participated in the insurrection trying to burn federal judges alive inside of the court building.

No wonder the treasonous Nazi ordered police to stand down.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back