Zone1 Time to examine that "unforgivable sin" - blaspehmy of the Holy Spirit

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
When Jesus mentioned this unforgivable sin, it was in the context of people going against Him, in public, verbally, accusing Him of working with the devil on the miracle he had just done.

So it would appear to me that the sin against the HS is: resolutely, with all your being, and until you die, DENYING Christ, which is what the Catholic Church (pre- or post- Vatican II or both) teaches:

The only unforgivable sin is rejecting Jesus Christ. It is the Holy Spirit that tells people Jesus is .. who He says He is.. It is the Holy Spirit (given credit or not) who tells us TRUTH. If a person rejects that truth, he will reject all truth and his condition will deteriorate until... some day he will end up in Hell.

When Jesus mentioned this unforgivable sin, it was in the context of people going against Him, in public, verbally, accusing Him of working with the devil on the miracle he had just done.

So it would appear to me that the sin against the HS is: resolutely, with all your being, and until you die, DENYING Christ, which is what the Catholic Church (pre- or post- Vatican II or both) teaches:

The only unforgivable sin is rejecting Jesus Christ. It is the Holy Spirit that tells people Jesus is .. who He says He is.. It is the Holy Spirit (given credit or not) who tells us TRUTH. If a person rejects that truth, he will reject all truth and his condition will deteriorate until... some day he will end up in Hell.
Of all that, I will only object to your condemnation of humanity to what you imagine is hell.

That is in a bad spirit of thinking the worst for others who don't subscribe to your beliefs.

• Banned
Of all that, I will only object to your condemnation of humanity to what you imagine is hell.

That is in a bad spirit of thinking the worst for others who don't subscribe to your beliefs.
No, it is TRUTH (that Hell exists and most people go there).

You can dissuade me from some of my beliefs, the ones I am not 100% about but you will never dissuade me from what I KNOW.

Per the catechism blaspheme of the Holy Spirit is deliberately refusing to accept God's mercy by repenting, rejecting the forgiveness of his sins and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence and eternal loss.

• Banned

The old

If I don't like it, it's not the truth

schtick

• Banned
Per the catechism blaspheme of the Holy Spirit is deliberately refusing to accept God's mercy by repenting, rejecting the forgiveness of his sins and the salvation offered by the Holy Spirit. Such hardness of heart can lead to final impenitence and eternal loss.

I un-ignored you for this post

I don't believe and no one should believe a catechism of the Catholic Church or something that is purportedly that unless it was written before (about) 1962.

I don't believe and no one should believe a catechism of the Catholic Church or something that is purportedly that unless it was written before (about) 1962.
I don't favour your side over Ding's side of the debate.

But I find it delightful to hear the hate you express for each other.

It's not the hate that's satisfying, it's hearing it expressed.

Both of you need to kneel by your bedsides and talk to your friend in the clouds!

That's like saying you would ignore the truth just because someone you didn't trust said it. That's idiotic.

• Banned

Both of you need to kneel by your bedsides and talk to your friend in the clouds!
Ok, Pope Donald

:rolleyes:

hate?

I have seen no hate except maybe some of Ding's accusations
Is this going to be another example of you making statements without providing any evidence to back up your claim? Because that's what is called bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Would you like to go through it line by line to see what you disagree with? Or are you good with your blanket assertion without ever actually reading the document?

I don't hate him. I'm correcting him. Which is the right thing to do when someone spreads lies. It isn't hard to correct him because he's never actually stated what heresies have been committed and by whom. I'm guessing that's because he accepted it as fact from some far right wing biased website without ever bothering to understand the evidence for the accusations. Probably because there isn't any evidence because no heresy was committed.

The only unforgivable sin is rejecting Jesus Christ.

no, there are many unforgivable transgressions - such as claiming heavenly 10 commandments that never existed to deceive others to follow the same path as those who madeup and promote the lie.

the c-bible itself rejects the liberation theology, self determination jesus and those people in the 1st century died for - instead a false religion of servitude with a similar claim never made by jesus to be a - messiah.

Actually, we should consult the democrats on this idea of the unforgivable sin

They know all about sin: Lying, murdering the unborn---

Actually, we should consult the democrats on this idea of the unforgivable sin

They know all about sin: Lying, murdering the unborn---
No one is all good or all bad. It would be unusual if all Democrats or all Republicans were evil. Seems to me that your worship of politics is interfering with your ability to be objective.

No one is all good or all bad.

certainly many are not ... sadly.

and surly for one side lets hope they are good who are not sinners, most would understand the simple concept - issued by the heavens, the triumph of one or the other for judgement and the passage for who prevails in judgement to the everlasting.

Jesus acted like there was only one unforgivable sin

so it stands to reason that rejecting Christ would be it.

Jesus said that those who do not accept Him will die in their sins

Forum List

Back