Time for some truth on the Stolen Election CT.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

It’s too big. It’s too complex. It just can’t possibly happen.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
So says the lying Langley shill who hates America,. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: All that filmed footage of Ruby the criminal and others sneaking ballots in,whistleblowers getting best up after publicly talking of witnessing vote frail day,dead people voting,ppvotes in a city where there were thousands more votes than people that lived there,whistleblowers getting desth threats,yep no evidence of vote fraud according to you langley shill,must suck getting these ass beating from me and others here all the time Trollboy. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well why didn't you take you rick solid evidence to the authorities? Well it was taken on your behalf and every so gel submission was dismissed as having no evidence to support it. Now, if you have something to warrant re opening it, present it or shut your ignorant mouth.

BTW even the Republican stacked SC refused to hear them.

You can bang on with your crap forever son. Nothing will ever change. Waste your time howling at the moon if you want to use it productively.
Yep take it to the corrupt police departments running the country,that’s the ticket baby.:rofl:

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length
propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
View attachment 499354
I hope that means something to you because it's irrelevant to the subject.
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Both if you can't formulate a comprehensive sentence. Silly cartoons is all you have. At least Get some evidence which will stand up in court.
Both of you are as dumb as dogshit.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length

View attachment 499354
It's what I see with your every unhinged post....You need a big shot of Thorazine, dude.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: Indeed,I am very impressed with your job of finding him where he was playing and getting that picture taken of him after he got unhinged after I exposed his lies of there being no evidence.I always wondered what he looked like in real life,thanks to you,we all know.I never laughed so hard in my life after seeing that picture you found of him,I can hardly keep a straight face now tying now that we all NOW know what he really looks like in real life.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Last edited:

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length

View attachment 499354
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Both if you can't formulate a comprehensive sentence. Silly cartoons is all you have. At least Get some evidence which will stand up in court.
Lastamer fucking owned your sorry fucking lying ass and the other lying troll op as well and proved what a fucking liar you both ate and same as always instead of being an adult and admitting you both were proven wrong,you both lie when you can’t counter lasaters facts posting juvenile lies thst he did not prove you wrong.you two act juvenile lying when you are proven wrong and get unhingedbsbout it,you can’t expect to treated like an adult you,juvenile delinquent.:cuckoo:

Sense you both act juvenile posting lie after lie there is no proof,evading facts like lasaters and mine thst prove you wrong,you both are a fuvkingnwaste of time,I’m done with you two lying juveniles wasting my time in you lying shills.have fun talking to yourself

oh one last thing,it’s funny as hell now knowing what you look like in real life and how you get unhinged when losing a debate to us saying there is no evidence. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: You did give me a humungous HUGE laugh fir the day eyeing that pic of you getting unhinged that he posted of you so I DO thank you for that much.:up:

Last edited:

View attachment 499354

Lastamer fucking owned your sorry fucking lying ass and the other lying troll op as well and proved what a fucking liar you both ate and same as always instead of being an adult and admitting you both were proven wrong,you both lie when you can’t counter lasaters facts posting juvenile lies thst he did not prove you wrong.you two act juvenile lying when you are proven wrong and get unhingedbsbout it,you can’t expect to treated like an adult you,juvenile delinquent.:cuckoo:

Clearly your vocabulary is as limited as your intelligence.
No one proved me wrong, and you certainly never wil.
So going off like a sky rocket with abuse won't change anything be abuse that doesn't intimidate me.
The fact remains Biden won and you can't accept it so out come all the conspiracy theories which were all proven to be baseless.

I don't care how you treat me. I've forgotten more than a big ignorant foul mouthed red neck gun toting idiot like you will ever learn. The same for your intellectually impaired colleague. Both of you are classic examples of why you lost. Not a functional neuron between the two of you.

Have a nice day. Mines bern good so far.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:
Trolls like the op here and Langley shill Colin the fact they use CNN as their source,they need to start a comedy club. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :rofl:

View attachment 499354

So going off like a sky rocket with abuse won't change anything be abuse that doesn't intimidate me.
The fact remains Biden won and you can't accept it so out come all the conspiracy theories which were all proven to be baseless.

I don't care how you treat me. I've forgotten more than a big ignorant foul mouthed red neck gun toting idiot like you will ever learn. The same for your intellectually impaired colleague. Both of you are classic examples of why you lost. Not a functional neuron between the two of you.

As always,this is what trollboy does in his lies of no evidence
:9::eusa_boohoo::dig::206:
Hey I am laughing so hard over that picture of you getting unhinged seeing what you look like in real life so i am laughing so hard over you and typing mile a minute while laughing in stitches I admit it is not very good tonight with all the typing mistakes I made no doubt having a hard time dying in laughter watching that picture of you while getting angry I proved you lied and lost the debate.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your boss from Langley sure pays you well to post lies that nobody proved you wrong juvenile trollboy,again
thanks fir the huge laugh today,it was funny as hell watching that picture of you he posted seeing you get unhinged when me and lasaters both checkmated you taking you to school :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

View attachment 499354

As always,this is what trollboy does in his lies of no evidence
:9::eusa_boohoo::dig::206:
Hey I am laughing so hard over that picture of you getting unhinged seeing what you look like in real life so i am laughing so hard over you and typing mile a minute while laughing in stitches I admit it is not very good tonight with all the typing mistakes I made no doubt having a hard time dying in laughter watching that picture of you while getting angry I proved you lied and lost the debate.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Your boss from Langley sure pays you well to post lies that nobody proved you wrong juvenile trollboy,again
thanks fir the huge laugh today,it was funny as hell watching that picture of you he posted seeing you get unhinged when me and lasaters both checkmated you taking you to school :abgg2q.jpg:

Still no defence???
Stop it you idiot. I'm all over you like a cheap suit. I know you have nothing but to continue to emphasise it with your silly r e marks does your cause no good.
Go back to the basement before your mother's gets home from her escort work. One of you is enough.

You so much lied thst you voted for trump

I’ve said I did for four years. And the reason why? Hillary’s part in the decision to overthrow Libya and of course invade Syria.

I thought they were catastrophic blunders. You can search and see where I talked about it four years ago. But whatever.

Time for some truth on the Stolen Election CT.
The truth is that the 2020 General Election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute - that's nothing but the truth.
Then an audit may be a waste of time and money but it certainly can't be a threat, right? I mean, there can't possibly be evidence of fraud. I'll say it again. Scream all you like. The audit isn't intended to convince any of you. It's to establish proof not that cheating occurred but HOW it was done so that it CANNOT BE DONE AGAIN. If you people are so wound up over this that you try to create laws that make such cheating inevitable then we are headed either for secession OR CWII. Yeah, Cletus... it IS THAT SERIOUS.

Actually I want the Republicans to be competitive in the midterms. And this insanity is hurting them. Badly.

You see. Look at your reply. You speak as if the fraud, the crime is an established fact. Then you say the audit is to determine how the crime was committed. Not if. How.

At this rate Republicans are going to lose the Statewide offices in Georgia and it will become a full blown Blue State. Because those Moderates you need will not vote for crazy.
It is not insanity and it is uniting "America First" Americans, the vast majority of the Republican party.
Actually. What you are accomplishing is to marginalize the Republican Party. And marginalized in an even smaller minority position the amount of influence you can exert is significantly less.

You aren’t winning.

You are driving your potential supporters away.

And that strengthens your opponents.
The party of Romney and Ryan is dead. I could care less what you think. What you are doing is posting rhetoric and propaganda.
I post links, some from years ago, and trumpeted by Republicans at that time. These are the foundations of my arguments. Proofs if you will.

What do you do? Denounce. Insult. Belittle. But you post nothing to show the fraud. No proofs. No court arguments, much less decisions. No findings. Nothing.

Just childish and shrill screams that everyone is lying. That is all we see from you or the people who support the idea. I mean even the Flat Earth believers have more organized descriptions of their beliefs.

I’ve spent hours going over your list of evidence. And again it is insane conspiracy theory or nonsense.

As an example. This gem. WATCH: Trump lawyer recites exhaustive list of explosive voting fraud allegations in Georgia

It does not show the result of these assertions. Georgia rebuts Trump’s voter fraud claims in court

When the man making these assertions clipped out of context backpedals and swears he never accused anyone of committing a crime. Or how Trumps lawyer is looking at possible criminal charges as well as loss of his law license.

I’ve been going through your proof line by line, and each proof, is not only disproven with a simple web search, but is obviously taken out of context, or contradicted.

Wisconsin for example. Huge Trump Win. The Wisconsin Supreme Court agreed that the law did not allow the mass mailing of Absentee Ballots. But the remedy requested by Trump was rejected. He wanted to disallow all absentee ballots, and if not that, than all of the more than 200,000 ballots. The Court said no. Trump had the ability to challenge each one individually.

Again, this isn’t fraud. Fraud is specifically defined. These were not votes created for people who didn’t exist. These were actual voters, and the Trump Campaign agreed on that. The Trump argument was that they shouldn’t have been allowed to vote absentee.

So even the Trump arguments, are that he lost to a majority of the Voters, but that those voters shouldn’t have been allowed to vote that way.

Those voters were told by the Government that they were allowed to vote that way, and many people, at that time, were operating under the advice of medical professionals published in many media outlets, as well as personal physicians, to avoid contact with others to avoid a COVID infection. My wife, as one example, had most appointments changed to Video to reduce the probability that she might come in contact with someone who was positive for COVID. Her health is bad enough that a COVID infection could well be fatal according to her Doctor.

Of course, my wife has voted Absentee in several elections, not just 2020.

So each of the 200,000 ballots could be challenged on a case by case basis in Wisconsin. Not that a dead person voted, nor that a non existent person voted, but a live and eligible voter cast their ballot in the wrong way.

Each of your “proofs” is similar. I open the link, read it, and then conduct a search for more information. Usually the information is that the claim has been disproven, which for some reason isn’t in your database. Why is that? Why hasn’t your database included the information disproving the claim? Why are so few to mainstream media? Most are to insane conspiracy theory sites which like the Georgia Claim, take a snippet out of context and swear it proves everything?

I mean, if your side is interested in truth, why isn’t all the information in the database?

The big problem with mail-in ballots is that you do not know who really recieved them or who really sent them back.
I agree and the minute I heard there would be loads of mail in ballots, urged by the left, I knew there would be loads of trouble with the 2020 election. Oh and lets not forget the Dominion machines that Texas investigated and refused to use. Machines that have alogorithms that no voting machine needs.

The big problem with mail-in ballots is that you do not know who really recieved them or who really sent them back.
I agree and the minute I heard there would be loads of mail in ballots, urged by the left, I knew there would be loads of trouble with the 2020 election. Oh and lets not forget the Dominion machines that Texas investigated and refused to use. Machines that have alogorithms that no voting machine needs.
The politicians of the states that are still using the Dominion voting machines should be voted out.......if they still can be

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:I am still trying to figure why what you say is not a conspiracy theory.
:yes_text12: Well said.lol

View attachment 499354

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1623370746187.png
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

View attachment 499354

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once again, there is no evidence ever presented to the SC which stood up. If you have some, alert them. I'll wait here.

Actually, my avatar will sincerely give a hat-tip, to the poster Savannah and his OP.
I thought it was well written, understandable, credible, and logical.
And, importantly, it dovetailed with my own experience as a volunteer at my local precinct on election days.

Meaning, I saw the layers and layers of responsible, authorized citizens who took their work on Election Day very very seriously.
It was always invigorating and prideful to see these folks give such gravity to their efforts on those days.

So, the OP was well presented, and it had the ring of truth per my own personal experience.
Those things were persuasive to me that the OP had mined a vein of common sense.

One other aspect that I detected as I read through the responses was that the OP's detractors have not, so far, presented a credible response.

In fact, their responses enhanced the credibility of Savannah's observations.
For example, I read these thoughtful counters to the OP.

USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government, loves this bible length propaganda of yours.
this coward who can’t debate and always lies.
You are full of shit.
He indeed is so full of shit
fucking owned your sorry fucking lying ass
But, who the fuck are you?
this lying stupid fuck
Hey Dick Sucker
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you do? Denounce. Insult. Belittle. But you post nothing to show the fraud. No proofs. No court arguments, much less decisions. No findings. Nothing.

Thank you, poster Savannah Man.

View attachment 499354

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once again, there is no evidence ever presented to the SC which stood up. If you have some, alert them. I'll wait here.
There was no evidence at all presented to the USSC...They refused to look at any evidence.

View attachment 499354

There was no evidence at all presented to the USSC...They refused to look at any evidence.
Roberts was asked way before to nix it. He was part of the plan. An insurance policy after the fraud election insurance policy

A Double Secret Probation Insurance Plan

Forum List

Back