Time for some truth on the Stolen Election CT.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

It’s too big. It’s too complex. It just can’t possibly happen.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length
propaganda of yours. :auiqs.jpg:

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
View attachment 499354
I hope that means something to you because it's irrelevant to the subject.
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

All that proof is actually disproven. How stupid you look now. Ha ha ha.

That is your proof.

And this is the answer from the Republicans who are elected to oversee the elections.

All the screaming. All the shouting. And you are left holding an empty bag. Ha ha ha. What an ass beating you keep taking. Why don’t you check any of these outrageous claims? Are you afraid of the truth?

My assertion stands. No fraud.
This dude is smarter than you and me rolled into one X 2.

His report is all endnoted with verifiable sources....Deboooonk this, Dudley...

So let me get this straight. I spent five hours last night debunking the complete and conclusive database. But that wasn’t enough. Then I debunk more this evening. And nope. Now I have to download a pdf so I can continue debunking baseless claims.

How long does this go on? If I am able to debunk this do you finally admit there is no fraud? Or does the next minion rush up with the definitive proof of fraud.

So tell me why I should continue? Dozens of disproven theories. And not one substantiated. Will you and the others finally admit no fraud took place?
You'll never debunk Navarro...His sources and numbers aren't theory, but publicly recorded facts.

But go ahead remain blissfully ignorant...It's what you do.

after the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act in 2013, all elections are now rigged
So when trump won was that rigged also?
Maybe it was only elections that democrats won?
Can you see what a ridiculous ignorant statement that is? You cant think real clear son.
They tried to rig it fir him to lose and they still failed dumbass,that’s why this time they pulled out all stops to make sure their boy got in this time dumbass,the whole world knows the way they made it so obvious unlike years past sore loser.lol

My question obviously stung you. It might be obvious to the rest of the world but not the authorities who adjudicated on it.
Not one of trumps 60 plus submissions got a nod. That's a very convincing trend there. So go and have a valium and lie down.

Ok, let’s begin with the obvious. Elections are pretty simple, in theory. A little more complicated in practice.

Let’s begin with collecting the votes. The votes are collected via Mail for absentee or disabled voters, people who would have difficulty making it to the polls. This includes Military People. People who’s state of Residence is not where they are expected to be on Election Day. As one example, I voted in California while I was in the Army, because I was a Resident of California when I joined, and maintained that residency via taxes and all that.

Or they are collected in advance via Early Voting. Finally they are collected on Election Day at various authorized polling places

Now, these votes are collected in a central location, I’ll use Georgia because it is where I am a Resident now, and have more than twenty years experience in.

The County collects the votes from the various polling places. But let’s begin there. In the more populous counties it is common to have Poll Watchers at the location. These are people who have either volunteered, or have been asked by the Political Parties to insure that the voting goes off according to the laws.

The collection locations are also home to the Watchers. These are usually sent by the Political Parties. The Democrats and Republicans, and perhaps the Green Party. For the Political Parties, these are usually lawyers in the most populous counties.

These are people briefed or well knowledgeable about how the votes are supposed to be handled. They are there to insure that the counting is done by the book. And let’s be honest, you’re not going to get away with much with a lawyer looking over your shoulder.

Now, the idea that some 30,000 ballots were manufactured, or run through the machines an extra time to give Biden the win in front of Lawyers paid for by the Republican Party is almost laughable.

Now, we get to the Recounts. The Poll Watchers in those counties are now replaced by more senior people. If it wasn’t a lawyer before, it damn sure is one now. So somehow they managed to fool the initial poll watcher, and then the senior poll watcher, who is almost certainly a Lawyer, as well as any independents and other party lawyers, is really laughable.

So now, the only way to make this steal the election idea work is if everyone involved is in on it. Because now we are auditing the recount. And for that they are checking documentation to show where the votes came from. And Lawyers are examining the documents carefully looking for any irregularities. Finding none, they report back that the vote was right.

So we have to have a conspiracy between political parties that can’t agree on the time of day, and who don’t trust each other to walk across the street to steal the election. This is probably why there hasn’t been a Hollywood blockbuster with Tom Cruise exposing it all story before now. Because it is too big, too big by half to ever keep secret.

So to believe that the Election was Stolen, you have to believe that either everyone was involved, or that there was some sort of Magician there to hypnotize the people involved into believing everything was totally up and up. I don’t know much about hypnosis. But I know that not everyone is susceptible. So the odds of everyone being hypnotized is pretty low. In fact, you’ll probably have better odds winning the next billion dollar Power Ball lottery.

So what does this mean for Republicans going into the next elections? First, the way you win elections is appealing to the moderates. The Base is going to vote for you. Winning a majority of the Moderates is the key to victory. To appeal to them, you need to put forth populist ideals supported by a majority of the population. Say, the most important issues facing us polls if you don’t understand.

Newt Gingrich did this to fantastic effect in 1994, and called it the Contract with America. The Republicans took control of the house for the first time in decades. Populist ideals work that way.

And you have to dump the idea that the election was stolen. Because as I explained above, it isn’t possible. And that is why a majority of people reject the argument. If you think that people will support you no matter what as long as you continue the crazy, remember WMD’s in Iraq and the millstone around Bush’s neck it was for the rest of his term, and how Republicans suffered.

Find your core beliefs, and lose the insanity. Because if you don’t, the Democrats are going to win absolute control of Congress, and perhaps even get the Supermajority they need to put anything though the Senate they want.

Because right now Trump is the worst loser in history. I’m not talking about losing the election. I’m talking about his ability to accept. Previously it was Hillary in 2016 who refused to go out and talk to her campaign afterwards. That showed a serious lack of class. A humiliating event for Democrats. And just when you think nobody could beat it, sure enough along comes Trump. In the very next election he takes lack of Class, and turbocharge’s it before adding even more to it.

The election was not stolen. Trump lost because he was unpopular. Yes, a majority of Republicans loved him. And if only Republicans voted, that would have been enough. But in the real world, you have to win the Moderates.

you just lost your credibilty using CNN the CIA controlled media as your source dumbass,figures that one of USMBS resident trolls who always props up big government,loves this bible length

Did it ever enter your thick skull that you have no proof it did? Nothing but hatred and anger. The whole lot of you republicans. Only pence and Cheney had the courage to accept it then you want to smash the capitol attempting to stop democracy. You don't have a right to voice your ignorant opinion. You people are no better than a terrorist on democracy and should be treated as such. Home of the brave my arse.
View attachment 499354
He found that picture of you screaming in anger after I owned your sorry ass and exposed you for the lying shill from Langley you are trollboy.thanks to him finding that picture of you,we now all know what you really look like in real life and that’s what you do after losing an argument to us in this election fraud getting angry in your butthurt on losing the debate,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Here is the latest ass beating exposing the lies of colin that that there is no evidence of vote fraud. this post of political chics right here in this link. must suck being colin whining to his langley boss over all the ass beatings he is suffereg from me and having to lie there is no evidence.:abgg2q.jpg:

First Lastatar exposes lying langley shill Colis lies there is no evidence,then i MYSELF take him to school and checkmate his sorry ass exposing his lies,and NOW political chic is the latest to give him a major ass beating checkmating him taking him to school. :abgg2q.jpg: these ass beatings that colin has suffered from us proving he lies ther is s no evidence,are hurting his ass so much from getting these ass beatings,this is him right now crying to his boss at langley over suffering these painful ass beatings,we now know what he looks like in real life.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 499777:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

And this is the answer from the Republicans who are elected to oversee the elections.

All the screaming. All the shouting. And you are left holding an empty bag. Ha ha ha. What an ass beating you keep taking. Why don’t you check any of these outrageous claims? Are you afraid of the truth?

So let me get this straight. I spent five hours last night debunking the complete and conclusive database. But that wasn’t enough. Then I debunk more this evening. And nope. Now I have to download a pdf so I can continue debunking baseless claims.

How long does this go on? If I am able to debunk this do you finally admit there is no fraud? Or does the next minion rush up with the definitive proof of fraud.

So tell me why I should continue? Dozens of disproven theories. And not one substantiated. Will you and the others finally admit no fraud took place?
You'll never debunk Navarro...His sources and numbers aren't theory, but publicly recorded facts.

Indeed. So the other two idiots who have utterly ignored my debunking of them are obviously unconcerned with truth.

Navarro is the one eh. And if I debunk him I get another person who ignores the truth?

But I don’t have to worry. It’s already been debunked.

He may be way smarter than me. He’s obviously way smarter than you. But his report is based on the allegations already discredited, disproven, and debunked.

Of course you will ignore that. And you will refuse to accept truth.

"Time for some truth"....or more speculation? In a gigantic turnout like this it could take longer than Biden's current lifespan to determine if voters were residents of the local cemetery or not, citizens or not, had no felony convictions that would preclude them from voting, voted both absentee and in person or not, voted in different precincts or not. Angry (mostly) lefties might pull out all the stops to get their guy into office regardless of his (or their) mental stability.

Maybe, might, could have, and the rest is why the arguments are failing.

Here is the problem. If you accuse someone of a crime, you have to describe the crime, and how it was done. We all learned that playing clue. Professor Plum in the Library with a Candlestick. For civil suits it’s the same. You have to describe the violation or action that deserves compensation or remedy.

What Trump is doing would be laughed at by anyone on the right. He is the broke guy standing outside the casino screaming that the House cheated. He is a way better card player than they are, so the only explanation is they cheated.

He doesn’t know how they cheated. But if someone investigated it, then then truth would come out.

Why so many HA HA'S this is not a funny situation.
It’s a funny situation wwatching lying Langley shill Colin prove to the entire world what a dumbass he is when he is given evidence that this was the biggest most massive vote fraud in mankind history and like a sore loser,.when he can’t counter it never even addressing the facts,has the logic because HE says there is no evidence,then because HE says that,it’s true.:uhoh3:now THAT is funny,it’s also funny seeing him get unhinged and that picture oddball posted of him getting angry being taken to school like the sore loser he is.:biggrin:

As I said earlier,he reminds me of this other sore loser troll who was so sure he was right and I was wrong when I told him two years before it happened the Rams would move back to LA and he said they never would,after I proved him wrong and the Rams did indeed move back to LA,he would never own up to it he was proven wrong by me,this
Langley troll Colin is doing the same thing when he knows he has been checkmated by myself,lasater and political chic.he played dodgeball with our evidence unable to counter it and in defeat,instead of addressing facts trying to refute them,his juvenile pathetic rebuttals were the same old tiresome bullshit song and dance,that’s no evidence. :uhoh3: :cuckoo: That’s why after a while we got tired of trying to have an adult conversation sense he refused to be an adult to admit he was proven wrong by us so we started laughing at him,what a sad pathetic troll he is and started having fun withthe idiot liar. :biggrin:

Last edited:

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:You nailed it.:thup:

"Time for some truth"....or more speculation? In a gigantic turnout like this it could take longer than Biden's current lifespan to determine if voters were residents of the local cemetery or not, citizens or not, had no felony convictions that would preclude them from voting, voted both absentee and in person or not, voted in different precincts or not. Angry (mostly) lefties might pull out all the stops to get their guy into office regardless of his (or their) mental stability.

Here is the problem. If you accuse someone of a crime, you have to describe the crime, and how it was done. We all learned that playing clue. Professor Plum in the Library with a Candlestick. For civil suits it’s the same. You have to describe the violation or action that deserves compensation or remedy.

What Trump is doing would be laughed at by anyone on the right. He is the broke guy standing outside the casino screaming that the House cheated. He is a way better card player than they are, so the only explanation is they cheated.

He doesn’t know how they cheated. But if someone investigated it, then then truth would come out.
An investigation into potential voter fraud hardly requires a freaking subpoena for every resident in a cemetery or ex con convicted of a felony or illegal alien who can't even speak the language or every angry democrat who decided to cast an absentee ballot and another vote in person. It requires leg work and computer files that might not exist and that's what democrats are counting on.

Why so many HA HA'S this is not a funny situation.
It’s a funny situation wwatching lying Langley shill Colin prove to the entire world what a dumbass he is when he is given evidence that this was the biggest most massive vote fraud in mankind history and like a sore loser,.when he can’t counter it never even addressing the facts,has the logic because HE says there is no evidence,then because HE says that,it’s true.:uhoh3:now THAT is funny,it’s also funny seeing him get unhinged and that picture oddball posted of him getting angry being taken to school like the sore loser he is.:biggrin:

As I said earlier,he reminds me of this other sore loser troll who was so sure he was right and I was wrong when I told him two years before it happened the Rams would move back to LA and he said they never would,after I proved him wrong and the Rams did indeed move back to LA,he would never own up to it he was proven wrong by me,this
Langley troll Colin is doing the same thing when he knows he has been checkmated by myself,lasater and political chic.he played dodgeball with our evidence unable to counter it and in defeat,instead of addressing facts trying to refute them,his juvenile pathetic rebuttals were the same old tiresome bullshit song and dance,that’s no evidence. :uhoh3: :cuckoo: That’s why after a while we got tired of trying to have an adult conversation sense he refused to be an adult to admit he was proven wrong by us so we started laughing at him,what a sad pathetic troll he is and started having fun withthe idiot liar. :biggrin:

You have spent time deriding me for no reason. If I am wrong in saying there is no evidence been presented, the ONLY way to prove me wrong is present it.

You can laugh all you like but until you produce the evidence, the joke is on you. I know you can't produce it because you've had 6 months to do so and still nothing. Even your SC refused to waste their time. Pence and Cheney refuted your case and they were both ostracized for telling the truth. That's how republicans treat decent honest people.
You havent got a skin in the game dough boy.

So continue with your childish contributions masquarading as fact and I'll continue to ask the same question. Where's the evidence?

Bullshit. Here in AZ thousands of mail-in ballots we’re unfolded, meaning they were fraudulent because in order to cast it you must seal it in the envelope, even if you delivered it in person to a voting site.

They also found thousands of fraudulent registered voter addresses, such as vacant lots or hundreds of people registered at a half way house to at only houses a dozen people.

Fraud is everywhere, because Dems cheat on all levels possible, in every way possible. At one campaign event I met a black nurse that told me the volunteers that go to group homes to help the elderly fill out their ballots quite often coerce the old people to vote for the Democrats.

We saw on camera how Dems kicked observers out and started counting ballots, yet no repercussions.

Then there is just the vote numbers for similar states and counties that made no sense. Like Florida and Texas easily won by Trump yet somehow mysteriously Arizona goes to Biden. How does Trump win Ohio so easily yet lose Pennsylvania?

We’ve lost elections before, but spotting a rigged election is quite easy. This election was rigged, Dems cheated in the big Dem run cities Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Phoenix, and Atlanta.

Bullshit. Here in AZ thousands of mail-in ballots we’re unfolded, meaning they were fraudulent because in order to cast it you must seal it in the envelope, even if you delivered it in person to a voting site.

They also found thousands of fraudulent registered voter addresses, such as vacant lots or hundreds of people registered at a half way house to at only houses a dozen people.

Fraud is everywhere, because Dems cheat on all levels possible, in every way possible. At one campaign event I met a black nurse that told me the volunteers that go to group homes to help the elderly fill out their ballots quite often coerce the old people to vote for the Democrats.

We saw on camera how Dems kicked observers out and started counting ballots, yet no repercussions.

Then there is just the vote numbers for similar states and counties that made no sense. Like Florida and Texas easily won by Trump yet somehow mysteriously Arizona goes to Biden. How does Trump win Ohio so easily yet lose Pennsylvania?

We’ve lost elections before, but spotting a rigged election is quite easy. This election was rigged, Dems cheated in the big Dem run cities Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, Phoenix, and Atlanta.

Just the evidence please. Not your opinion or wild accusations. Just raw facts we can take to the SC.
The sun will rise in the West before that happens.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

Indeed. So the other two idiots who have utterly ignored my debunking of them are obviously unconcerned with truth.

Navarro is the one eh. And if I debunk him I get another person who ignores the truth?

He may be way smarter than me. He’s obviously way smarter than you. But his report is based on the allegations already discredited, disproven, and debunked.

Your article from Forbes debunks nothing. They just say he is wrong and lie about the fraud not happening. They are no more credible than you are.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making laws. Be honest about it. You hate this country.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

Your article from Forbes debunks nothing. They just say he is wrong and lie about the fraud not happening. They are no more credible than you are.

You people need to admit to the American people that you have taken over the country through fraud. It seems elite leadership is what you want. People above the law making laws. Be honest about it. You hate this country.

No one took anything by fraud other than republicans who were conned into believing trump would carry out all their racist bigoted thoughts.
Why is it you hhave to be a republican to love America? Dems are approximately half the country but you suggest they all hate America. It makes no sense.
They pay their taxes then fight and die for the same country You say they hate it.
I suggest you think about your herd mentality replies before you expose any more of your idiocy.

An investigation into potential voter fraud hardly requires a freaking subpoena for every resident in a cemetery or ex con convicted of a felony or illegal alien who can't even speak the language or every angry democrat who decided to cast an absentee ballot and another vote in person. It requires leg work and computer files that might not exist and that's what democrats are counting on.

And when presenting these arguments to the Judges the lawyers all say they have no proof of any of that.

Every election a handful of people are found to have voted for a dead person. Or somehow voting for someone who was eligible but unable. Say nursing home residents.

It happens every election. And we catch many. I don’t know what percent. But we do catch them. The GA Sec State made headlines purging voter roles.

Dead purged. People who moved away purged. Some had not. Some just hadn’t voted in a while.

Now these facts are not in dispute. What is in dispute is the effect of them. We can’t quantify that. How many illegal ballots were cast for Trump? We don’t know. How many were cast for Biden? We don’t know. But historically these are a fraction of a percent.

But let’s back up a bit. Your assertion seems to be that everyone cheated. Democrats cheated more and won and that isn’t fair.

We have moved away from a grand conspiracy snd now say that the odd individual somehow made a huge difference in what? Four or five states?

We have now abandoned the insane thirty thousand ballots created nonsense. We have moved beyond the fifty thousand shredded ballots. We have even walked away from this idea of a wide ranging conspiracy for fraud.

We are down to how many individuals may have cheated. And how much effect that may have had.

The only answer we can honestly give is I don’t know. I have a hard time believing these people voting for Grandma or Mom who are in vegetative states managed to throw Georgia into Biden’s camp. Let’s say it is one more than Trump needs to win Georgia.

That alone should give you a moments pause. That argument is deeply troubling. You are admitting that essentially a Red State is so fed up with Trump that it came down to one vote. A deep red conservative state abandoned their long history of voting conservative minus one vote.

What does that say about the future of Republicans in Georgia? Where they can win by a single vote?

If anything it heralds the doom of Republicans. Seriously. And I don’t want to see that.

I am not talking about reducing it to the point of stupidity. I am talking about taking your arguments one step further and considering what that means.

I mean you can’t claim winning a state by a single vote as proof of huge majorities of support can you?

Let’s make it the notional 30,000. So in that scenario Trump would have won the state of Georgia, a Red State, by less than 19,000 votes. Again. Not a huge win. And a lot of those notional dead relatives for those individuals to roll the dice on not getting caught.

No matter how you spin it. Trump is bleeding support for Republicans. Even if you argue 10% of the ballots were problematic and all of those ballots went for Biden, you don’t get the image you want. Because first not all of the problems are going to vote for Biden. And second you are arguing that Republicans can’t be trusted with the State Offices that run elections because they are so incompetent they can’t find fraud when it is literally one in ten voters.

This scenario is one where even if you win the argument, you lose.

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

Ok. Tell me how it happened. How did this fraud happen?

View attachment 499354

Ha. ha. Ha. Ha. Ha.

That is your proof.

Ok. Tell me how it happened. How did this fraud happen?
It was obvious. It was planned. It happened. The audits will prove it. If not Lindell if what he has is verified and verifiable. It needs to get to a court.

The Congress was complicit in the fraud.

Forum List

Back