Maricopa County Board Refuses to Discuss Election Concerns, Calls for Audit to End

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.
If that was true this thread wouldnt even exist.
But it is true. Everyone but tRump's little cultists knows it. Why should the rest of us bend over backwards to appease a pissant petty little wannabe dictator?
Election integrity is important. I know you are a child who cant understand that, but its still true.
If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be supporting a sham audit like the one taking place in Arizona.
I dont need a recount. I believe Biden won. What i believe or you believe is irrelevant. We cannot have people questioning the legitimacy of our elections. Whatever we have to do to put it to bed is well worth it.

The fact is, we know there is a tremendous amount of voter fraud. It has to stop. The only way we can catch it is if we investigate it. We also need to get rid of mail in ballots and we need a national voter ID, but thats a different topic.
That's simply a lie. There is not a tremendous amount of voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation has created a database to track voter fraud and they have found only 1,328 cases from 1982 through 2021.

That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of about 0.000000885. Infinitesimal.
Irrelevant. And if you count on history, election history will tell you Biden did not win. He missed quite a few of the benchmarks of a winner. The fraud was massive and obvious.
There's no such thing as election benchmarks. There was a time no black had ever become president. Until there was one. There was a time, if a candidate won Ohio, Florida and Iowa, they won the election. Until one didn't.
There are benchmarks and Biden missed them. He got 1 out of 19 Bellwether counties. The down ballot failed miserably. He did not win Iowa, Ohio or Florida. He won the fewest counties ever and somehow got the most votes ever,

History says you are a liar. History says there was massive fraud.
Counties don't elect presidents, so that's meaningless. Empty down ballots are not unusual in presidential elections. and JFK lost Iowa Ohio and Florida and still won the election.

But I do get a kick being called a liar by a proven fucking liar.
JFK was the only one.

need to address the concerns of our nations citizens when it comes to election integrity.
Already done.
But it is true. Everyone but tRump's little cultists knows it. Why should the rest of us bend over backwards to appease a pissant petty little wannabe dictator?
Election integrity is important. I know you are a child who cant understand that, but its still true.
If you truly believed that, you wouldn't be supporting a sham audit like the one taking place in Arizona.
I dont need a recount. I believe Biden won. What i believe or you believe is irrelevant. We cannot have people questioning the legitimacy of our elections. Whatever we have to do to put it to bed is well worth it.

The fact is, we know there is a tremendous amount of voter fraud. It has to stop. The only way we can catch it is if we investigate it. We also need to get rid of mail in ballots and we need a national voter ID, but thats a different topic.
That's simply a lie. There is not a tremendous amount of voter fraud. The Heritage Foundation has created a database to track voter fraud and they have found only 1,328 cases from 1982 through 2021.

That's out of some 1.5 billion votes cast since 1982. An occurrence of about 0.000000885. Infinitesimal.
Irrelevant. And if you count on history, election history will tell you Biden did not win. He missed quite a few of the benchmarks of a winner. The fraud was massive and obvious.
There's no such thing as election benchmarks. There was a time no black had ever become president. Until there was one. There was a time, if a candidate won Ohio, Florida and Iowa, they won the election. Until one didn't.
There are benchmarks and Biden missed them. He got 1 out of 19 Bellwether counties. The down ballot failed miserably. He did not win Iowa, Ohio or Florida. He won the fewest counties ever and somehow got the most votes ever,

Counties don't elect presidents, so that's meaningless. Empty down ballots are not unusual in presidential elections. and JFK lost Iowa Ohio and Florida and still won the election.

JFK was the only one.
LOL

So?

According to your nuttiness, that means JFK stole the election. :cuckoo:

Already done.

JFK was the only one.
LOL

So?

As a matter of fact, he did.

Already done.

JFK was the only one.
LOL

So?

rotfl-gif.288736

Already done.

JFK was the only one.
LOL

So?

rotfl-gif.288736
You know nothing about politics.

Already done.

JFK was the only one.
LOL

So?

rotfl-gif.288736
You know nothing about politics.
Hisses the USMB's fucking liar.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You kids are all living in an alternative reality.
No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....
We also understand that you have no proof of any election fraud.

1622201761659.png

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

=========================================================
Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

Ballots altered, Republican poll watchers kept out....

This lady was an IT employee of Dominion voting machines.

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

Sworn affidavits are considered as evidence.

"Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged
Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle
on 5th November 2020 @ 7.00pm

© press
The widows were covered in opaque cardboard by election officials
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Detroit Officials Cover-Up Windows During Ballot Count, Voters Outraged

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

No, we understand that the only way Biden was elected was through cheating and we also understand you have no clue about much of anything....

View attachment 494530

“Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden
A team of data scientists testifying before a state Senate panel in Georgia earlier this week said thousands of votes were switched from President Donald Trump to his Democratic challenger Joe Biden during balloting last month.” Data scientists testified nearly 18,000 electronic votes in Georgia switched from Trump to Biden

Georgia Recount Worker Describes “Pristine” Batch of Ballots – 98% for Joe Biden!

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​
A Fulton County, Georgia woman is describing handling a “pristine” batch of ballots that were marked “98%” of the time for Joe Biden in election recount duties, describing the suspicious phenomenon in a sworn affidavit.

Susan Voyles identifies herself as a participant in Georgia’s post-election recount in the affidavit, filed in litigation against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger by Trump campaign attorney Lin Wood.

Voyles describes seeing ballots that differed considerably from the other ballots she was entrusted to count in the remix.

Voyles describes the batch of ballots as unusual in their texture and level of handling, and that she estimates 98% of them were cast for Joe Biden. Voyles even speculates that these ballots could’ve been processed through a ballot-marking device!

Voyles earlier described election recount supervisors as tasking them to process ballots in a “selective” fashion. Boxes of absentee ballots were signed by no one, without markings one might expect the Georgia Secretary of State to outfit absentee ballots with.

Another witness describes viewing election workers count 500 straight ballots for Joe Biden, all of which were marked with perfect black bubbles.”

Did everyone see this whistle blower who saw the machinations in Democrat Detroit?

When she saw what was going on, she notified her boss, who didn't want to hear it.

© press
Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of the ballot counting room, blocking poll watchers from witnessing the vote count."

Poll watchers blocked from witnessing vote count at TCF Center - Chaos has erupted at the TCF Center in Detroit after election officials covered-up the windows of... | NEON NETTLE

neonnettle.com

All of that crap and not one single piece of actual evidence.

How can you post so much and still not say anything at all?

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

At what age does government school teach you to lie and ignore the truth?

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Debunked

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Aristotle once said, “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

You're posting debunked garbage. That's on you, no one else.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

That rich, coming from a conspiracy swilling whack-job like you.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

I Keep telling her she needs to ask her handlers for some new material.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

It would definitely be evidence if the current president's name was Donald J. Trump, otherwise instead of lying Biden and company. You make Biden proud with your bullcrap, so keep it going leftist.

How much you getting paid by the party ?? Do you have another occupation or is king agitator it ???

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
Sellers launched into invectives right from the outset of Monday’s meeting.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Our president is Biden, did I vote for hire, none of your damn business. But I have to move on. Sick, sick, of wasting MY taxpayer money,

They've been caught red-handed.....so they're attempting to shed blame for their illegal activities by saying the investigators are acting crazy. Do you think they'll get away with it?

Okay, so in the future...I figure all I have to do when I'm caught committing a crime is call the cop a lunatic and refuse to respond to his commands or totally ignore any summons by the court. Think that will work?

"The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors announced on Monday that it would not attend a meeting requested by Arizona Senate President Karen Fann to answer questions raised to date by an audit of the 2020 presidential election.​
In fact, the board took it a step further and called for the audit to end. Chairman Jack Sellers declared he would not be answering any more questions regarding November’s election, which the board helped oversee.​
If the board wanted to take the election integrity concerns that many voters have to the next level, there would be no better way to do it.​
“We are here under some bizarre circumstances to discuss responding to an unfortunate letter from the president of the Arizona state Senate,” he said."​
Our president is Biden, did I vote for hire, none of your damn business. But I have to move on. Sick, sick, of wasting MY taxpayer money,
Biden is not my president. He is illegitimate. Period.

Your taxes are part of being in society.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Garbage is doing your debunking. The people who tell you those things are not true are the same assholes that lied about Russia. You are an Assflap.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

Garbage is doing your debunking. The people who tell you those things are not true are the same assholes that lied about Russia. You are an Assflap.

What lies about Russian.

They correctly called the former president desire to date putin.

View attachment 494530

Extremely suspicious.

Published

7 hours ago

on

Nov 22, 2020

By

Richard Moorhead

Top of Form​

© press

neonnettle.com

What lies about Russian.

They correctly called the former president desire to date putin.

You are very stupid, we're done here.

Forum List

Back