Time for failed global warming predictions.

We like hard science, we still don't have enough data.
Only over 120 years worth. More than that from natural records.

Fig.A2.gif

Last edited:
Ahahaha your data set is like .00000000001% of the planets life span.
Yup. You've seen through the world wide conspiracy to rip off a few rightard dumb fucks in the US. Curses, foiled again.

You mad bro that none of the global warming predictions have come true? Before this it was the ozone hole and before that it was global cooling you people are retarded.

You mad bro that none of the global warming predictions have come true?
I don't know about that. To everyone but dumb fuck rightards worried about a global scam to rip them off, the prediction made by climate scientists of increasing global temperatures is shown to be true.

Fig.A2.gif

The last two years have turned out to be so fucking hot how the hell could you make a post like this?

Average global temperature of 58 degrees is hot to you? Shit waay back in 1998 NOAA reported the global temp as 62 some odd degrees. You didn't melt then when it actually was warmer. This crock of poo tale about the last two years being so hot is just that. Poo.

That would be your ilk. Who the hell is making all the doom and gloom headlines all the time?
Newspapers. I know you can't tell the difference between them and climate scientists, no worries.

Where in the hell do you think the media researchs their story's from fool?

God Damn your ilk are so defensive on learning anything that you were not spoon feed.

I have some predictions, and I am 100% certain on these-

Over the next 5 years the ice caps will grow, stay the same or shrink.
Global temperatures will likely rise or fall to some extent.
The occurrence of catastrophic weather events will increase unless they decrease.
Whatever happens will absolutely prove that man-caused global climate change is real.

You mad bro that none of the global warming predictions have come true?
I don't know about that. To everyone but dumb fuck rightards worried about a global scam to rip them off, the prediction made by climate scientists of increasing global temperatures is shown to be true.

Fig.A2.gif

OMG we're all gonna die ALARM!!! lol You people are funny. :laugh: All the glaciers were supposed to have melted by now and they haven't. The southern pole is building ice. Get back to us when you have real science.

You nutters said it was deforming frogs and the world was gonna die, then it was discovered a mite was deforming frogs.
Yeah? I hadn't heard that. What I heard and read was that it was going to let more UV through and rates of skin cancer would increase. Do you disagree with that?

OMG we're all gonna die ALARM!!! lol You people are funny. :laugh: All the glaciers were supposed to have melted by now and they haven't. The southern pole is building ice. Get back to us when you have real science.
You mean real science out of newspapers and magazines, the dumb fuck rightards' science journals?

Phone fucked up, is a Damn thermometer as accurate as a digital one?
Dude, I've spent a few years lab teching. The most accurate thermometer is the best calibrated one, its process is immaterial.

Think real real real real real hard.

How many thermometers in the 1900s?

I know human nature when it comes to temperture reading equipment been in plastics manufacturing 30 plus years. You could have 10 people read a thermometer or even an old analog one and get 10 different readings..

Plus you going to tell me with a straight face they will be able to read down to the tenth of a degree???

Hell no.

I was so pissed when digital temperture controllers came out then I had to explain it to my customers over abd over again about sheer heat on the plastics and screw.

They never noticed it with the old analog temperture controllers

Phone fucked up, is a Damn thermometer as accurate as a digital one?
Dude, I've spent a few years lab teching. The most accurate thermometer is the best calibrated one, its process is immaterial.

Think real real real real real hard.

How many thermometers in the 1900s?

I know human nature when it comes to temperture reading equipment been in plastics manufacturing 30 plus years. You could have 10 people read a thermometer or even an old analog one and get 10 different readings..

Plus you going to tell me with a straight face they will be able to read down to the tenth of a degree???

Hell no.

I was so pissed when digital temperture controllers came out then I had to explain it to my customers over abd over again about sheer heat on the plastics and screw.

They never noticed it with the old analog temperture controllers

I should mention now that I think about it I still have and use my dad's old 1960 Simpson Analog multimeter I feel it is more accurate and reliable then my digital fluke.

I use my fluke for quick readings and my Simpson to check for accuracy.

But they are only as good as to the person that reads th em.

And thats is my point about the old days when it comes to manually reading and recording it is only as good as the person doing it

I know around 1940s they started to come out with printouts but I doubt it was used widespread and still never learned how accurate they were.

“Beginning in a decade or two [i.e. by 2005], scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps…”

IDEAS & TRENDS (CONTINUED); A DIRE LONG-RANGE FORECAST

——————–

2007: U.N. Scientists say only eight years left to avoid worst effects

UN scientists warn time is running out to tackle global warming

——————–

2009: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

——————–

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry said the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry... - Senator Ted Cruz | Facebook

——————–

“‘Excessively high temperatures’ are ‘already’ harming public health nationwide…”

Barack Obama, Nov. 1, 2013

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health

——————–

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Atmospheric Natural Disasters Way Down …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Global Natural Disasters Down Massively! …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

I have a lot more.

Oooops was this suppose to be in the environmental section or political? I think political, don't you?

And what did the other side predict? Nothing. Why? Because they don't have an argument, they simply bash everything the other side does.

One side is based around education and trying to understand. The other is based on hatred.

Why we don't predict abything about weather/climate and mother nature?

Because we are not stupid ducks.

We like hard science, we still don't have enough data.

Sure, don't have enough data. Who is getting the data? The people making predictions. Predictions are just that. The problem is many people will take predictions as PURE FACT and then slam them when they're wrong.

What do you expect?

You seem to think that we'll just suddenly understand everything one day. Maybe, once we've completely destroyed the planet, then, and only then, will we be 100% sure.

Lololololololol

That would be your ilk. Who the hell is making all the doom and gloom headlines all the time?

That's why I always say their is no Damn conspiracy ...just egotistical drama queens who think they know everything there is to know about the climate.

We are to Damn young as a species.

Why do you assume they know everything there is to know? The fact that they keep researching and trying to find better ways kind of suggests they realize they don't know everything.

One decimal place is pretty easy with any serious thermometer. 10 different digital thermometers could give 10 different readings. The most accurate thermometer is the best calibrated one.

Forum List

Back