Time for failed global warming predictions.

NOAA data shows no actual global warming over the last 58 years?

NOAA Radiosonde Data Shows No Warming For 58 Years

2016-03-07060741-1024x413.png

Lol.....

are Scientist ever wrong? ever? or are they a new god to some?
The scientific consensus is the best knowledge we have at any particular point in time. When better knowledge is available it replaces the previous knowledge.

If you have an infallible description of the natural world you are rather selfish in keeping it to yourself.

If you even have better data than GISS the same thing applies.

But the contention was not that the world community of climate scientists are merely wrong, but that they are deceitfully wrong as a matter of their self interest in an effort to rip off dumb fuck rightards. Only a dumb fuck rightard could possibly give that a moment's credence. Still, there's no shortage of such an animal, as is shown on this site every day.
Seriously, don't waste your time trying to explain anything to this nitwit. She is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I cannot tell if this loser is admitting the predictions were utterly false or if he is acting like a snotty nosed brat and being the sore loser that he is.

“Beginning in a decade or two [i.e. by 2005], scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps…”

IDEAS & TRENDS (CONTINUED); A DIRE LONG-RANGE FORECAST

——————–

2007: U.N. Scientists say only eight years left to avoid worst effects

UN scientists warn time is running out to tackle global warming

——————–

2009: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

——————–

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry said the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry... - Senator Ted Cruz | Facebook

——————–

“‘Excessively high temperatures’ are ‘already’ harming public health nationwide…”

Barack Obama, Nov. 1, 2013

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health

——————–

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Atmospheric Natural Disasters Way Down …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Global Natural Disasters Down Massively! …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

I have a lot more.

Oooops was this suppose to be in the environmental section or political? I think political, don't you?

And what did the other side predict? Nothing. Why? Because they don't have an argument, they simply bash everything the other side does.

One side is based around education and trying to understand. The other is based on hatred.

Of course they predicted nothing....because thats exactly what happened,nothing.

watching how people can be brainwashed with this Globull warming AKA "climate change. (they changed it from Globull warming so they can use any and all CLIMATE for their BS and to call the CITIZENS they Represents and doesn't BOW, names) it has been an eye opener. I think they would be for rounding up the so called, "deniers" people who Disagrees with them: and be imprisoned . scary

Climate models have underestimated Earth’s sensitivity to CO2 changes, study finds

A key part of the research has to do with the makeup of mixed-phase clouds, which consist of water vapor, liquid droplets, and ice particles, in the upper atmosphere. A larger amount of ice in those clouds leads to a lower climate sensitivity — something known as a negative climate feedback mechanism. The more ice you have in the upper atmosphere, the less warming there will be on the Earth’s surface.

“We saw that all of the models started with far too much ice,” said Storelvmo, an assistant professor of geology and geophysics. “When we ran our own simulations, which were designed to better match what we found in satellite observations, we came up with more warming.”

Ah yes the debunked paper... not surprised that it came up though.. The paper failed so miserably it was retracted. The models they used are so flawed that no one uses them any more.. But hey, it gave them the answer they wanted...

Can you tell me why the IPCC in AR5 reduced their "sensitivity" rating of CO2 form 4-6 deg C/ doubling and reduced it to 1.1 to 1.6 deg C/doubling?

Even that reduction, is to high as empirical evidence shows it to be less than 0.6 deg C/Doubling..

“Beginning in a decade or two [i.e. by 2005], scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps…”

——————–

——————–

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

——————–

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry said the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013

——————–

“‘Excessively high temperatures’ are ‘already’ harming public health nationwide…”

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health

——————–

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Atmospheric Natural Disasters Way Down …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Global Natural Disasters Down Massively! …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

I have a lot more.

Oooops was this suppose to be in the environmental section or political? I think political, don't you?

And what did the other side predict? Nothing. Why? Because they don't have an argument, they simply bash everything the other side does.

One side is based around education and trying to understand. The other is based on hatred.

Why we don't predict abything about weather/climate and mother nature?

Because we are not stupid ducks.

We like hard science, we still don't have enough data.

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

I have a lot more.

Sure, don't have enough data. Who is getting the data? The people making predictions. Predictions are just that. The problem is many people will take predictions as PURE FACT and then slam them when they're wrong.

What do you expect?

You seem to think that we'll just suddenly understand everything one day. Maybe, once we've completely destroyed the planet, then, and only then, will we be 100% sure.

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

I have a lot more.

Sure, don't have enough data. Who is getting the data? The people making predictions. Predictions are just that. The problem is many people will take predictions as PURE FACT and then slam them when they're wrong.

What do you expect?

You seem to think that we'll just suddenly understand everything one day. Maybe, once we've completely destroyed the planet, then, and only then, will we be 100% sure.

Lololololololol

That would be your ilk. Who the hell is making all the doom and gloom headlines all the time?

That's why I always say their is no Damn conspiracy ...just egotistical drama queens who think they know everything there is to know about the climate.

We are to Damn young as a species.

Forum List

Back