Time for failed global warming predictions.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
“Beginning in a decade or two [i.e. by 2005], scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps…”

IDEAS & TRENDS (CONTINUED); A DIRE LONG-RANGE FORECAST

——————–

2007: U.N. Scientists say only eight years left to avoid worst effects

UN scientists warn time is running out to tackle global warming

——————–

2009: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

——————–

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry said the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry... - Senator Ted Cruz | Facebook

——————–

“‘Excessively high temperatures’ are ‘already’ harming public health nationwide…”

Barack Obama, Nov. 1, 2013

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health

——————–

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Atmospheric Natural Disasters Way Down …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Global Natural Disasters Down Massively! …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

I have a lot more.

Oooops was this suppose to be in the environmental section or political? I think political, don't you?

“Beginning in a decade or two [i.e. by 2005], scientists expect the warming of the atmosphere to melt the polar icecaps…”

——————–

——————–

Flashback: ABC News Envisioned Apocalyptic 2015 Triggered By Climate Change [VIDEO]

——————–

In August 2009, then Senator John Kerry said the Arctic would be ice-free by the summer of 2013

——————–

“‘Excessively high temperatures’ are ‘already’ harming public health nationwide…”

Executive Order: 'Excessively High Temperatures' 'Already' Harming Public Health

——————–

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Atmospheric Natural Disasters Way Down …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

Inconvenient Truths: 2014 Global Natural Disasters Down Massively! …No Trend In Tornado/Cyclones Since 1950!

I have a lot more.

Oooops was this suppose to be in the environmental section or political? I think political, don't you?

Owl it is obvious what has occurred- Obama took office in 2009 and solved or at least delayed the effects of global warming.....what are you? Dense?

Climate models have underestimated Earth’s sensitivity to CO2 changes, study finds

A key part of the research has to do with the makeup of mixed-phase clouds, which consist of water vapor, liquid droplets, and ice particles, in the upper atmosphere. A larger amount of ice in those clouds leads to a lower climate sensitivity — something known as a negative climate feedback mechanism. The more ice you have in the upper atmosphere, the less warming there will be on the Earth’s surface.

“We saw that all of the models started with far too much ice,” said Storelvmo, an assistant professor of geology and geophysics. “When we ran our own simulations, which were designed to better match what we found in satellite observations, we came up with more warming.”

I have a lot more.

Post them. I like watching rightards make fools of themselves while ignoring actual scientists.

I have a lot more.

Post them. I like watching rightards make fools of themselves while ignoring actual scientists.

Botched environmental predictions for 2015

Botched environmental predictions for 2015 | Fox News

——————–

You won’t believe that latest warmist excuse for the failure of their prediction of doom

Blog: You won’t believe that latest warmist excuse for the failure of their prediction of doom

——————–

Warmists Take the Hardest Hits

http://quadrant.org.au/opinion/doomed-planet/2015/01/warmists-take-hardest-hits/

——————–

Climate models robustly predicted the opposite of what has caused the record cold US weather

THE HOCKEY SCHTICK: Climate models robustly predicted the opposite of what has caused the record cold US weather

——————–

ABC’s ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015

Let me know if you want anymore. I have a lot more.

Every last left winger is a loser. Ignorant morons.

More please, it's great, but make sure you keep ignoring climate scientists, otherwise you mightn't look so stupid.

More please, it's great, but make sure you keep ignoring climate scientists, otherwise you mightn't look so stupid.
You have no idea what kind of an idiot you make of yourself. The 97% scientist claim is a lie. Maybe you have not heard, but the term global warming has been changed to "climate change."

The simple fact that you cannot see why that is, is more than enough for all of us who actually see the scientific facts that refutes EVERY single global warming prediction to see you as nothing more than a dumb pawn for the world globalists.

The pathetic thing is how you cannot and will not see that those scientists rely on government grants. Hell, you laugh at the predictions that have been made that are too absurd for you to handle.

So, like every left wing moron who is confronted with the facts and your absurdity, you laugh like a giggling hyena.

I know you may impress the other losers who believe in this global scam, but you do not impress me with your stupidity.

Now, keep on believing in the scam. Meanwhile, just sit there and contemplate why THEY changed the term from global warming to climate change, if global warming is so true.

Now, respond to the post with some stupid way to deal with the stupid predictions made by losers on the left that could not be more wrong.

You, are a clown.

Last edited:
And still you ignore climate scientists, as though the Pentagon, the DoD, all the US agencies, all the world governments except Saudi...Saudi! are so dumb as to be taken in by a conspiracy only ignorant rightards are clever enough to perceive. What a dumb fuck rightard. But I repeat myself.

You witter about 97% yet produce no climate models created by denying scientists. Because their assertions, let alone the models they have not produced have all been proved ludicrous by observed temperatures. What a useful idiot rightard. But I repeat myself, again.

But please, more predictions by non scientists, they're great, they make you look as informed as you are.

New York City will be ground off the map down to bedrock in the next ice age which is a scientific certainty unlike this made up global warming crap.

That the proposed solutions to global warming are tax increases is the major clue that its a lie.
Yes. A vast conspiracy just to rip off dumb fuck rightards. Damn, you've seen through it.

Fig.A2.gif

Data.GISS: GISS Surface Temperature Analysis: Analysis Graphs and Plots

Last edited:
I have a lot more.

are Scientist ever wrong? ever? or are they a new god to some? the only fools are those who will die at the feet scientist even if they are wrong

are Scientist ever wrong? ever? or are they a new god to some?
The scientific consensus is the best knowledge we have at any particular point in time. When better knowledge is available it replaces the previous knowledge.

If you have an infallible description of the natural world you are rather selfish in keeping it to yourself.

If you even have better data than GISS the same thing applies.

But the contention was not that the world community of climate scientists are merely wrong, but that they are deceitfully wrong as a matter of their self interest in an effort to rip off dumb fuck rightards. Only a dumb fuck rightard could possibly give that a moment's credence. Still, there's no shortage of such an animal, as is shown on this site every day.

Last edited:
Notice folks, how they won't answer why the concerted effort to change the terminology from global warming to climate change.

They will not, cause they cannot give a legit answer to that.

Why, if it is global warming, did they change it to a more ambiguous term that can include ALL weather patterns?

Lol at how unbelievably naive they all are. All while thinking they are soooo intelligent.

Meanwhile, prediction after prediction turns out to be totally false. They still cling to their claims.

Lol at all of them.

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

——————–

I have a lot more.

And what did the other side predict? Nothing. Why? Because they don't have an argument, they simply bash everything the other side does.

One side is based around education and trying to understand. The other is based on hatred.

Forum List

Back