Time For Democrats to Submit a Bill to Replace DACA

They can't get it done, if they could they would have by now. The house and the senate swamp members need to be replaced.

And all of the Republican elites as well.

Trump gave you 6 months, do what you got hired to do.
mDfqkDQaRUKDDEm1cFA3_HtQ4Slo.gif

Seriously, could you imagine Republicans doing something good for the country? I mean really?

The thought of the GOP doing good for America is so far fetched, it's hilarious.

Replace DACA with what? Nobody seems interested in offering a solution
A mistake doesn't need to be replaced. DACA was a huge mistake and it was wrong. Let our existing laws work, they will work if congress allows them to work.

mDfqkDQaRUKDDEm1cFA3_HtQ4Slo.gif

Seriously, could you imagine Republicans doing something good for the country? I mean really?

The thought of the GOP doing good for America is so far fetched, it's hilarious.
Why are statues of dead people the top priority of Democrats and not these poor kids?

I thought Republicans didn't care?

Yet the only thing the left talk about are statues and not Bills to make DACA legal.
No, it's you pseudocons who have your panties in a bunch over locals choosing to take down a statue. It's as if you don't believe the people should be able to decide for themselves if they want a statue or not.

And I've been pointing out to tards like you that both Republicans and Democrats support allowing Dreamers a path to legal status.

Christ, you didn't even know there are already bills to replace DACA, and have been for some time!

Man, your propaganda sources keep you DEEEEEEEEP in the fucking dark, don't they.

Why didn't they do it the right way to begin with? Obama went against the constitution and I think they liked him setting a dangerous precedent where feelings trumped law.

What is the point of having any path to citizenship when the border is still wide open and there are rewards for sneaking in illegally? Sanctuary cities protect anyone, even criminals. Welfare is available for anyone dropping anchor. They can get licenses, get in-state tuition for colleges and even practice law. There is nothing stopping people from coming in and illegals seem to get treated better than citizens. That is why we have spent so much on housing, education and food for illegals and refugees while veterans sleep in the streets and are on long waiting lists for medical care.

Last edited:

Yet the only thing the left talk about are statues and not Bills to make DACA legal.
No, it's you pseudocons who have your panties in a bunch over locals choosing to take down a statue. It's as if you don't believe the people should be able to decide for themselves if they want a statue or not.

And I've been pointing out to tards like you that both Republicans and Democrats support allowing Dreamers a path to legal status.

Christ, you didn't even know there are already bills to replace DACA, and have been for some time!

Man, your propaganda sources keep you DEEEEEEEEP in the fucking dark, don't they.
What seems interesting to me that the Orange Don chose not to ally himself with the "send em back Briebart crew." I actually have to give him some credit in telling congress to pass something or the program ends, and it will not continue as an executive action. It's almost a conservative position on the issue. LOL

so why haven't they been voted on?

Forum List

Back