Tim Kaine's Islamist Ties

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'm not surprised. Democrats have always been in bed with Islamists.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect and received donations from well-known Islamist groups.

Clinton VP Pick Tim Kaine's Islamist Ties

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s newly-announced running mate, Virginia Senator Tim Kaine, has a history of embracing Islamists. He appointed a Hamas supporter to a state immigration commission; spoke at a dinner honoring a Muslim Brotherhood terror suspect and received donations from well-known Islamist groups.

On the surface, very disturbing, at a minimum. Islamic ties is a major red flag.

What is it that anyone really likes about this guy?

Also, something about his looks (even the way he dresses) gives me a bad vibe.

not always-----just fairly lately-------Carter started it for persons considered at least almost intelligent

Muslim on Va. Commission Quits After Videos Surface

It appears he did have ties but severed them when the degree of Jihadist support surfaced.

He did invite an Islamist into the political process, no doubt to be politically correct, but he didn't endorse the Islamism.

As far as I'm concerned, while not exactly guilty of endorsement, he still showed an error in judgement in the original selection of an Islamist playing the typical shell game where they claim to support one thing when speaking to the infidels while working on a quite different agenda among themselves.

His is an error of naivete' rather than malfeasance.

On the surface, very disturbing, at a minimum. Islamic ties is a major red flag.

What is it that anyone really likes about this guy?

Also, something about his looks (even the way he dresses) gives me a bad vibe.

It's that he gives off the same vibe as Pence: a political-puppet, slimy politician schmuck....answering to special interests.

God how I wish the GOP nominated the spiny and rebellious Kasich instead of Tonald Dump.

Muslim on Va. Commission Quits After Videos Surface

It appears he did have ties but severed them when the degree of Jihadist support surfaced.

He did invite an Islamist into the political process, no doubt to be politically correct, but he didn't endorse the Islamism.

As far as I'm concerned, while not exactly guilty of endorsement, he still showed an error in judgement in the original selection of an Islamist playing the typical shell game where they claim to support one thing when speaking to the infidels while working on a quite different agenda among themselves.

YES!!! either stupid or a liar-------just like Hillary

More than enough for me Tim is a whore
Agreed. I am also at the point where I have no credibility in Snopes -whatsoever -- in fairly and honestly reporting on any claim that may disparage the left. They suck.
They don't just debunk stories about the left. It's just that leftists usually do some research before posting every story that comes their way. It's not like they don't debunk stories about conservatives.

George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession
FALSE: Donald Trump Said Republicans Are the 'Dumbest Group of Voters'
Keep America American

More than enough for me Tim is a whore
Agreed. I am also at the point where I have no credibility in Snopes -whatsoever -- in fairly and honestly reporting on any claim that may disparage the left. They suck.
They don't just debunk stories about the left. It's just that leftists usually do some research before posting every story that comes their way. It's not like they don't debunk stories about conservatives.

George W. Bush Arrested for Cocaine Possession
FALSE: Donald Trump Said Republicans Are the 'Dumbest Group of Voters'
Keep America American

No, Snopes is unquestionably leftist leaning in major political or policy matters. Is not George Soros a great funder of theirs?

It also speaks volumes as to which claims they cover and which they choose not to report on. They are not very Christian either. The most famous miracle claims they do not touch. But they will go after ones that are hoaxes.

And no doubt Snopes will disprove some claims about those on the right as well, like those you listed. They have to. Otherwise they would be totally ignored or discredited. I say they do just enough coverage of both so most do not question their integrity. I do. And so do many others. All one needs to do is read up on the accusations of Snopes being fair or honest on Google. They have been known to scrub disturbing earlier facts.

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary is owned by Zionists so they have a balanced ticket. :p

No, Snopes is unquestionably leftist leaning in major political or policy matters. Is not George Soros a great funder of theirs?
Cite? Unless you provide one, you've proven my thesis that you don't like them only because they debunk your favorite stories.

Nope

Does Tim Kaine Have Ties to Islamists?

Considering all the terrorism going down in the world and especially in America, naivete doesn't cut it.

you mean like when the Christian fundie shot up the planned parenthood or when a Christian fundie murdered dr till?

or when the loser born in queens shot up a bunch of people?

which are you talking about?

pathetic. it's always the people who've never even met a muslim who whine and cry, moan and live in fear.

Forum List

Back