Failed Vice Presidential candidate, Tim Kaine, continues losing: his son charged with crimes

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Sen. Tim Kaine's son among 8 charged with disrupting pro-Trump rally

Sen. Tim Kaine's youngest son was one of eight people charged in Minnesota Friday in relation to their alleged disruption of a rally supporting President Trump.

Linwood Kaine, 24, was charged with one gross misdemeanor count of obstructing the legal process and misdemeanor counts of fleeing on foot and concealing his identity in public.

A criminal complaint says Kaine and others changed into black clothing during the March 4 rally and entered the state Capitol. One group member threw a smoke bomb inside. The complaint says the 24-year-old Kaine was among those who ran away, and he initially resisted arrest.

Two of Kaine's seven alleged accomplices, 29-year-old Francis Sagermerek of St. Paul and 26-year-old Anton William Bueckert of Ontario, Canada, were charged with felonies.

Tim Kaine, a Virginia Democrat, was Hillary Clinton's running mate in last year's presidential election....

Q74jtmF.jpg

dyFf6Jn.jpg

I still get a kick out of these pictures.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, anyone who questions the system must be dispatched with.

You had me at Woody. What kind of a moron names his kid Woody?

No, anyone who attacks innocent people needs to do some time. And as I've posted before, it wasn't dodging a bullet with Hillary losing. It was an asteroid fly-by.
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, yeah sure, whatever keeps the chaos and insanity alive.

This guy should be charged with domestic terrorism and given a lengthy sentence. Just think if Hillary became president and something happened to her, like stepping down due to illness, and Kaine became president. Our taxpayers money would go towards protecting this anti-American kid by the secret service. We definitely dodged a bullet of having Hillary not elected.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/tim-kaines-antifa-son-woody-kaine-charged-mob-violence-trump-supporters/

Really now, lets talk about The House Congressman from MO and Trump grabbing pussies. Need I go on!

This guy should be charged with domestic terrorism and given a lengthy sentence. Just think if Hillary became president and something happened to her, like stepping down due to illness, and Kaine became president. Our taxpayers money would go towards protecting this anti-American kid by the secret service. We definitely dodged a bullet of having Hillary not elected.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/tim-kaines-antifa-son-woody-kaine-charged-mob-violence-trump-supporters/

Really now, lets talk about The House Congressman from MO and Trump grabbing pussies. Need I go on!
Off topic as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates.

Start your own thread idiot. It's not like anybody reads you!

His other son is in the Marines , what do Trumps sons do besides shoot wild animals, Trump and his sons have avoided all military service. Not very patriotic are they. No the GOP Congressman from MO is relevant. A grown man, multimillion, a CINO is defiantly up for grabs and he is not going away. And you have a problem with Kaines son in college. Trump supporters can be the nastiest people and I'm sure they were involved.

His other son is in the Marines , what do Trumps sons do besides shoot wild animals, Trump and his sons have avoided all military service. Not very patriotic are they. No the GOP Congressman from MO is relevant. A grown man, multimillion, a CINO is defiantly up for grabs and he is not going away. And you have a problem with Kaines son in college. Trump supporters can be the nastiest people and I'm sure they were involved.
As there is no draft just what are they illegally avoiding? Dumb argument.

I shoot wild game every year during hunting season. What's your point? Trump's sons are running his dad's business just like other sons across America who've taken over their fathers companies to continue the businesses operations.

Last edited:

I shoot wild game every year during hunting season. What's your point? Trump's sons are running his dad's business just like other sons across America who've taken over their fathers companies to continue the businesses operations.

Trump sons were born with a silver spoon and are nothing compared to people who really have to work. I come from many deer hunters, but they eat it, when one shoots for the sport they are worthless pieces of crap.

Forum List

Back