Tillerson out?

I glanced at the tv this morning and saw Tillerson's face and the first thought I had was "out of all the whackjobs Trump hired around him this guy Tillerson, though right wingy angry dude, was one of the few that at least appeared to be competent at his job".

Then I glanced at the tv ten minutes later and 'Tillerson fired' and I'm like "of fucking course".
Trump might as well scratch the whole team and start campaigning again...

When did he ever stop campaigning?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

^^^This^^^

Way too many Administrations loaded their staffs with 100% ass-kissers.
They made the same mistakes over and over again.

It don't work like that in business. You can have an alternative method
for getting something accomplished, but you have to explain your
alternative method and convince the Boss. However, everybody has the
same goal in mind, just differ a bit on how to accomplish it.

Trump hired free thinkers. Ain't nothing wrong with that. The one's
that want a different goal...go. Ain't nothing wrong with that, either.

In the business world this is everyday life.

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.
Republicans run congress. She much for,blaming Democrats.

And you're right. Trump is running the White House like The Real World. But an MTV reality show is no model for government.

What a load of horse shit. No major corporation has this kind of turnover at the top.

The Wendy’s you work at might have this sort of turnover, but the real world does not

^^^This^^^

Free thinkers in a billionaire kinda way..

I glanced at the tv this morning and saw Tillerson's face and the first thought I had was "out of all the whackjobs Trump hired around him this guy Tillerson, though right wingy angry dude, was one of the few that at least appeared to be competent at his job".

Then I glanced at the tv ten minutes later and 'Tillerson fired' and I'm like "of fucking course".
he is.

he is.
Nothing better than a marathon of Groundhog Day..Bill is better star quality than Donald....

he is.

He never quit campaigning

^^^This^^^

Free thinkers in a billionaire kinda way..

Exactly...Those that have been ultra successful.

Zero didn't have free thinkers...he had freeloaders.

when did he stop?

Tillerson was never qualified for the job and it showed. He decimated the State Department and left hundreds of positions unfilled

He had no support from Trump who undercut him at every opportunity

Pity the next fool

No, no, no....The unfilled jobs are part of this swamp slow roll, and you know it....Tillerson was on shaky ground since the "idiot" comment....
We intend to negotiate with NK but don't yet have an ambassador to South Korea? Stupid.

^^^This^^^

upload_2018-3-13_7-3-19.jpeg

when did he stop?

kind of a stupid question when we see Hillary and Obozo still campaigning every day.

when did he stop?

kind of a stupid question when we see Hillary and Obozo still campaigning every day.
Where are the monthly rallies with crap for sale?

when did he stop?
He hasn't, but now he'll need his daughter closer..

Forum List

Back