Tillerson out?

I glanced at the tv this morning and saw Tillerson's face and the first thought I had was "out of all the whackjobs Trump hired around him this guy Tillerson, though right wingy angry dude, was one of the few that at least appeared to be competent at his job".

Then I glanced at the tv ten minutes later and 'Tillerson fired' and I'm like "of fucking course".
Trump might as well scratch the whole team and start campaigning again...
when did he stop?

kind of a stupid question when we see Hillary and Obozo still campaigning every day.
Where are the monthly rallies with crap for sale?

Hmmm, her book is crap :2up:

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

^^^This^^^

Way too many Administrations loaded their staffs with 100% ass-kissers.
They made the same mistakes over and over again.

It don't work like that in business. You can have an alternative method
for getting something accomplished, but you have to explain your
alternative method and convince the Boss. However, everybody has the
same goal in mind, just differ a bit on how to accomplish it.

Trump hired free thinkers. Ain't nothing wrong with that. The one's
that want a different goal...go. Ain't nothing wrong with that, either.

In the business world this is everyday life.
it is if bankruptcy is central to your business plan

he could take a dump in your mouth and you'd compliment him on its color

pathetic

Trump is running his cabinet like the real world: If you don't do the job like the boss expects you to, hit the bricks. The leftards see this a "chaos" but look at everything Trump has accomplished in just one short year.

Imagine how much more he could get done if the Democrats and never-trumpers weren't obstructing and dragging their feet as far as other cabinet postitions? They are truly terrified.

^^^This^^^

pathetic

You have no idea about business...nada

^^^This^^^

View attachment 182276
Someone that would make excuses for anybody that walked past...

^^^This^^^

pathetic

Trump has never filed personal bankruptcy. A few companies that he had partial ownership in did file bankruptcy. Chapter 11 bankruptcy is a legal and good resolution for a company that cannot make it. It protects the creditors, employees, and share holders.

Stop the lies.

First woman to lead the CIA? Trumps sexism strikes again!

I like her already. :biggrin:

Here are five facts about Haspel:
  1. Haspel has been linked to the CIA’s "enhanced" interrogation program, which was highlighted in the 6,000-page report by the Senate Intelligence Committee detailing the agency’s use of techniques widely considered as torture.
  2. In 2002, she ran a CIA prison in Thailand where terror suspects were waterboarded and underwent other interrogation techniques.
  3. She oversaw brutal interrogations of two detainees, Abu Zubaydah and Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, at the black site in Thailand.
  4. Haspel's name was in the cable carrying the orders to destroy video tapes of the sessions carried out at the CIA station in Thailand.
  5. She was also the chief of staff to Jose Rodriguez, who headed the CIA's Counterterrorism Center.

Who Is Gina Haspel? 5 Facts About Trump's CIA Deputy Director Pick
Secretary of Torture

Just what we need

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

^^^This^^^

pathetic

You have no idea about business...nada

there's a little Trump gravy on your chin

No...other side

I glanced at the tv this morning and saw Tillerson's face and the first thought I had was "out of all the whackjobs Trump hired around him this guy Tillerson, though right wingy angry dude, was one of the few that at least appeared to be competent at his job".

Then I glanced at the tv ten minutes later and 'Tillerson fired' and I'm like "of fucking course".
when did he stop?

kind of a stupid question when we see Hillary and Obozo still campaigning every day.

They all are that come from politicians looking to hawk a book for a buck...

when did he stop?

you claimed that she was not still on the campaign trail, then you confirm that she is. LOL, typical libtardian

he is.
Nothing better than a marathon of Groundhog Day..Bill is better star quality than Donald....
in your opinion. not mine.

Trump would charge into a school bare handed to save kids from a shooter...Who once pretended to stop a mugging in NYC...
You know what is the best gaga of all, these dumbshit brainless morons that hate Hollywood elected a dickhead that is the spitting image of a Hollywood fucktard, yeah like Reagan..One that can really put on a good show to make you adore their passion to screw you over...

See, this is what happens when you bite your tongue and try to play crazy with this lunatic Trump, you end up fucked over any fuckin way. I know this billionaire is gonna be okay, but Trump is slowly trying to run this country with only himself the lone voice....a very dangerous path were headed folks.

Tillerson found out he was fired through a Tweet. The coward...Trump has small hands and no guts.
But according to the GOP lunatics on USMB Trump is a stud muffin that browbeat Kim to the negotiating table....

None of us knows what actually went on between Trump and Tillerson. I suspect a conflict of egos. The former CEO of Exxon Mobil is not used to being subordinate to anyone, he is used to calling all of the shots with no one telling him what to do.

As to the NK dictator, Trump scared the little shit so much that he backed off and begged for talks. Its the only way he could save face and keep his people from killing him.

Trump would charge into a school bare handed to save kids from a shooter...Who once pretended to stop a mugging in NYC...
You know what is the best gaga of all, these dumbshit brainless morons that hate Hollywood elected a dickhead that is the spitting image of a Hollywood fucktard, yeah like Reagan..One that can really put on a good show to make you adore their passion to screw you over...

Did cutting your taxes screw you over?

Tillerson always struck me as someone who wasn't going to clean up that agency....He needed to go.
LOLO, put it this way, If you have a brain, a thought and are relatively smarter than a 3 year old.....Donald Dumb has no use for you

when did he stop?

you claimed that she was not still on the campaign trail, then you confirm that she is. LOL, typical libtardian
Selling a book and promoting it is not the same with actual campaign themed, spirit motivating oration...

Forum List

Back