Tiger's Golf-Rageous Demonstration

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Tiger's turtleneck goes down a storm at Augusta

Anyone who is a "Real Golfer" knows that when playing at a Nice golf course - especially a Country Club - you SHOULD wear long pants, and you MUST wear a collared shirt. No exceptions.

If you show up at the Pro Shop in a shirt with no collar they will either (a) not allow you to play, or (b) insist that you buy a collared shirt, and wear it to play. No exceptions.

But Tiger shows up at the most prestigious PGA tour site wearing a MOCK TURTLENECK SHIRT?

You betcha. It's not the first time for him, but still...

And this venue had a long history of No Blacks, No Women.

I wonder if there is any "stick your dress code up your ass, Whitey" in this.

Anyone who is a "Real Golfer" knows that when playing at a Nice golf course - especially a Country Club - you SHOULD wear long pants, and you MUST wear a collared shirt. No exceptions.

If you show up at the Pro Shop in a shirt with no collar they will either (a) not allow you to play, or (b) insist that you buy a collared shirt, and wear it to play. No exceptions.

But Tiger shows up at the most prestigious PGA tour site wearing a MOCK TURTLENECK SHIRT?

So real golfers are snobs and racists?

I get $5 lemonade, accidentally drive on the green, never make any par scores, I mean its worth it. I'd total do that. I don't know what to say. I'm shocked. I'm... confused.

Relax. Augusta’s probably got as many or more rules as any major venue and it’s obvious Tiger is in compliance with his attire.

Relax. Augusta’s probably got as many or more rules as any major venue and it’s obvious Tiger is in compliance with his attire.
He has worn those turtle necks before

Good look for him

They could stop voting for democrats who oppress them to never leave squalor neighborhoods.

They all 4 rolled over for the Asian once again. The Asian played it smart on 12, stuck it on 16, essentially clinching it. Koepka had two makeable putts 17-18.....but woulda coulda shoulda.

Congrats to Tiger
He has fought back from so much. Great to see him win again

It will be interesting to see how he does in the coming months. His schedule isn't public but it's certain that he'll play the US Open, the British Open, and FedexCup tourneys.

It will be interesting to see how he does in the coming months. His schedule isn't public but it's certain that he'll play the US Open, the British Open, and FedexCup tourneys.

Well the PGA and Nike hopes he does. Viewership/ratings DOUBLE when Tiger is playing. I really don't totally understand why, although between his past success, and his controversial lifestyle, and being 1/4 Black, I guess that is to be expected.

Forum List

Back