Hateful Pro Black Americans Target Successful US Air Force Veteran For Oppression & Discrimination

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Patricia Dickson_Candace Owens__01.png

Hateful Pro Black Americans Target Successful US Air Force Veteran For Oppression & Discrimination

Hello. Author Patricia L. Dickson retired from the U.S. Air Force after serving over twenty years.

She is a graduate of World Harvest Bible College in Columbus, Ohio with a degree in Pastoral Studies. She also holds a B.A. in Psychology from Chapman University and a Masters in Business Administration from Brandman University in Orange, California.

Articles & Blog Posts by Patricia L. Dickson:

https://www.americanthinker.com/author/patricia_l_dickson/
Respectability and Racism

In the following YT broadcast apparent caring, responsible fellow citizen Patricia L. Dickson offers her views about apparent caring, responsible fellow citizen Candace Owens and other free thinking American citizens.

"Candace Owens' Testimony Was Historic" Published on Apr 11, 2019 by Patricia Dickson 36,822 views

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg

Sadly, when civilly offering her thoughts, opinions and concerns about black or American citizens of African descent, author and retired US Air Force veteran Patricia L. Dickson is targeted for HATE, oppression and discrimination by America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATING "PRO BLACK, Woke & Conscious Black" communities.

I'm referring to America's large PRO BLACK community quietly lead by former President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama.

A PRO BLACK minded community that has become well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or American citizens of European descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with constant cries of Racism and White Privilege...

...while at the same time harassing, bullying, INTIMIDATING and HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," our free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

Even SADDER is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' ridden fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing Americas PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and INTIMIDATE them, just as they INTIMIDATE, loudly chastise and in some instances threaten VIOLENCE toward our peaceful black American neighbors they ACCUSE of acting "TOO WHITE".

Do I need to discuss young American school-age children who've ended their own lives after fellow classmates bullied, harassed, INTIMIDATED & HATED them for acting "TOO WHITE"?

(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)

My friends, the next time you run into free-thinking, successful, accomplished fellow citizens (Ret) Air Force veteran Patricia L. Dickson, Justice Clarence Thomas, attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson, MD, (Ret) Sheriff David Clarke or (Ret) Lieutenant Colonel Allen West, quietly ask them how they feel about being INTIMIDATED, harassed and denigrated when peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness, and for achieving success on their own terms.

YouTube Search Terms: "'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

In closing, I would like to learn YOUR opinion of America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATORY PRO BLACK community HATING, BULLYING, HARASSING, INTIMIDATING and DENIGRATING our free-thinking, peaceful, successful American and foreign born neighbors choosing to experience life on THEIR OWN terms?

Denounce INTRA-Racial Discrimination, Candace Owens.jpg

___
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

WHO IS PROTECTING PEACEFUL BLACK AMERICAN CITIZENS FROM HATE & VIOLENCE

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello. Respectfully, why aren't caring, responsible American and foreign born citizens of all flavors loudly DENOUNCING America's "PRO BLACK, Woke & Conscious Black Community" for Bullying, Harassing, Threatening and HATEFULLY denigrating as C**NS, Sell-Outs & Uncle Toms, our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness?

Keeping it REAL: Americans embracing "WHITE GUILT" or a FEAR of being labeled racist for speaking up and civilly addressing the apparent family and community dysfunction reported regularly by American news outlets, as well as vividly described in the violent, female HATING music art composed by more than one dozen Mr. and Mrs. Obama American urban story-TRUTH-teller friends and WH guests, is doing great harm to the emotional well being and physical health of responsible, reasonably well-adjusted black American citizens.

Frankly, I'd like to see American people & US Congress offer REPARATIONS to black American citizens with one stipulation. They immediately renounce their US citizenship, and find another country to incessantly practice their unnecessary, unhealthy, HATEFUL and ILLOGICAL INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.

Once all PRO BLACK minded former-citizens have exited our country, taking with them, their venom, hate and apparent untreated emotional illness, I am certain the small population of Americans remaining will begin enjoying a different, more positive American experience, as well as improved emotional and physical health.

Become enlightened, YouTube search terms: "mental health illness black community"

Please Like and SHARE information or opinions you believe should be heard by a wider audience.

Pro Black Americans Target US Air Force Veteran For Hate, Oppression & Discrimination

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Attachments

• Reparations, 50 cent, jay-z, Child Abuse.jpg
    Reparations, 50 cent, jay-z, Child Abuse.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Hello. Author Patricia L. Dickson retired from the U.S. Air Force after serving over twenty years.

She is a graduate of World Harvest Bible College in Columbus, Ohio with a degree in Pastoral Studies. She also holds a B.A. in Psychology from Chapman University and a Masters in Business Administration from Brandman University in Orange, California.

Articles & Blog Posts by Patricia L. Dickson:

https://www.americanthinker.com/author/patricia_l_dickson/
Respectability and Racism

In the following YT broadcast apparent caring, responsible fellow citizen Patricia L. Dickson offers her views about apparent caring, responsible fellow citizen Candace Owens and other free thinking American citizens.

"Candace Owens' Testimony Was Historic" Published on Apr 11, 2019 by Patricia Dickson 36,822 views

ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBiq_smTbg

Sadly, when civilly offering her thoughts, opinions and concerns about black or American citizens of African descent, author and retired US Air Force veteran Patricia L. Dickson is targeted for HATE, oppression and discrimination by America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATING "PRO BLACK, Woke & Conscious Black" communities.

I'm referring to America's large PRO BLACK community quietly lead by former President Barack "My Brother's Keeper" and First Lady Mrs. Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama.

A PRO BLACK minded community that has become well practiced at INTIMIDATING white or American citizens of European descent with 24/7 declarations of Racism, White Supremacy and White Nationalism, as well as adept at exploiting "WHITE GUILT" with constant cries of Racism and White Privilege...

...while at the same time harassing, bullying, INTIMIDATING and HATEFULLY denigrating as "C**NS, Sell-Outs and Uncle Toms," our free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) and Happiness. :sad:

Even SADDER is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'WHITE GUILT' ridden fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing Americas PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and INTIMIDATE them, just as they INTIMIDATE, loudly chastise and in some instances threaten VIOLENCE toward our peaceful black American neighbors they ACCUSE of acting "TOO WHITE".

Do I need to discuss young American school-age children who've ended their own lives after fellow classmates bullied, harassed, INTIMIDATED & HATED them for acting "TOO WHITE"?

(May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times)

My friends, the next time you run into free-thinking, successful, accomplished fellow citizens (Ret) Air Force veteran Patricia L. Dickson, Justice Clarence Thomas, attorney Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson, MD, (Ret) Sheriff David Clarke or (Ret) Lieutenant Colonel Allen West, quietly ask them how they feel about being INTIMIDATED, harassed and denigrated when peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness, and for achieving success on their own terms.

YouTube Search Terms: "'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

In closing, I would like to learn YOUR opinion of America's INTRA-RACIAL DISCRIMINATORY PRO BLACK community HATING, BULLYING, HARASSING, INTIMIDATING and DENIGRATING our free-thinking, peaceful, successful American and foreign born neighbors choosing to experience life on THEIR OWN terms?

View attachment 255711
___
The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Peace.
___

I see you have returned to the board again with some warmed over race stuff....Preacher finds Race a problem OK.

Forum List

Back