~Threesome??

It was a harmless and self deprecating joke.

Of course perverts being what they are, of course they're going to take it to the lowest point.

Many men seem to mistakenly assume they lack power. :evil:

What do you mean?

Just that many men seem to loose the understanding that they are powerful on their own. :dunno: They claim to not be 'emotionally tapped' to women, yet they suffer through sexual side effects when their women don't meet their emotional needs.

One of the most disheartening thing I have ever witnessed is women tearing their men down... and their men becoming defeated. What happens then? Some women bitch that their sexual desires and their sexual needs are not being met 'like they used to be'. :dunno:

It seems to be a vicious beast on both sides.

If your woman tears you down you in public she can always walk. That's a definite no-no.

When it comes to her sexual needs........never been a problem.

It's always been about money anyway.

Last edited:
My wife asked me what I would like for christmas so I said "I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and another woman" I replied.
She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Darling, you cant satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want to piss two off?"

Yanno.........she DOES have a point. As a man who has been involved in a threesome once or twice, I can tell you that it's a lot more work than you'd imagine.

Trust me.

But that being said, it's still a lot of fun. Especially when you're involved with 2 bisexual women.

I like trysexual women better.

What does that 3rd person in a situation like this do, recite poems or something until somebody comes up for air??????? I'd be confused.

My wife asked me what I would like for christmas so I said "I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and another woman" I replied.
She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Darling, you cant satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want to piss two off?"

Yanno.........she DOES have a point. As a man who has been involved in a threesome once or twice, I can tell you that it's a lot more work than you'd imagine.

Trust me.

But that being said, it's still a lot of fun. Especially when you're involved with 2 bisexual women.

I like trysexual women better.

You mean someone who does it on a tricycle?
sexual-trisexual.gif

Trisexual.jpg
trisxflg.jpg

What does that 3rd person in a situation like this do, recite poems or something until somebody comes up for air??????? I'd be confused.

Compiles a list of all the free clinics in the area, a list of all sexual partners that will need to get a call later, and then figure out what percentage they get to keep. Then they give their pimp or dealer a call to let them know where they are, what they're doing, and exacly how much your worth.

Once that's done, they case the joint, steal what won't be missed, and write down credit card numbers, the codes on the back, dates of birth, driver license numbers, etc. Oh and use your computer to relay your current location to nearby hoodlums who will come by while you're in the shower and steal every thing you have left in your car in the parking lot.

Then when ABS comes up out of his drug and alcohol haze, they spend 5 minutes making him feel like he's an amazing stud, before saying goodbye and hitting up the next retard.

If a man is going to get into a threesome with two sexually normally healthy women, he'd best make damned sure those women have a good sense of humor.

Compiles a list of all the free clinics in the area, a list of all sexual partners that will need to get a call later, and then figure out what percentage they get to keep. Then they give their pimp or dealer a call to let them know where they are, what they're doing, and exacly how much your worth.

Once that's done, they case the joint, steal what won't be missed, and write down credit card numbers, the codes on the back, dates of birth, driver license numbers, etc. Oh and use your computer to relay your current location to nearby hoodlums who will come by while you're in the shower and steal every thing you have left in your car in the parking lot.

Then when ABS comes up out of his drug and alcohol haze, they spend 5 minutes making him feel like he's an amazing stud, before saying goodbye and hitting up the next retard.

Please, you are going overboard with this as usual, drunks and drug addicts are hardly the only people out there having threesomes, if its not your cup of tea fine but theres no need to trash and smear the people that do engage in it.

Last edited:

Please, you are going overboard with as usual, drunks and drug addicts are hardly the only people out there having threesomes, if its not your cup of tea fine but theres no need to trash and smear the people that do engage in it.

Actually, she's telling people what SHE'D probably do as a sexually repressed female who looks at anything other than standard missionary position as a "sin".

Please, you are going overboard with as usual, drunks and drug addicts are hardly the only people out there having threesomes, if its not your cup of tea fine but theres no need to trash and smear the people that do engage in it.

Actually, she's telling people what SHE'D probably do as a sexually repressed female who looks at anything other than standard missionary position as a "sin".

Yeah no kidding, I don't get her mentioning cars, computers, bank accounts and drivers licenses in her post, this is a threesome we are talking about with all consenting adults, not a murder/suicide or a bank robbery.:doubt:

Yeah no kidding, I don't get her mentioning cars, computers, bank accounts and drivers licenses in her post, this is a threesome we are talking about with all consenting adults, not a murder/suicide or a bank robbery.:doubt:

Yeah, ask a bunch of meth heads how many of them have paritcipated in gross multiple-partner sex.

You'd be amazed at how many say yes.

But I'm sure in YOUR world it's perfectly normal, healthy, a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

:lol:

Forum List

Back