~Threesome??

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
My wife asked me what I would like for christmas so I said "I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and another woman" I replied.
She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Darling, you cant satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want to piss two off?"

The whole point of a threesome (or a foursome, or a fivesome) isn't to satisfy the women. That sort of thing is there to satisfy a man's "Inner Emperor". :D

*lola* Mad... that is solely from your perspective... my thoughts would be: What devoted and loving woman would deny her man whatever he needs to be complete? If he requested it, then giving it to him or passively accommodating him does not necessarily make one a ditzy brain dead dot, but rather coupling the understanding of one's actions with the fact that giving in to someone's desires is not always the best thing for them... There are many examples of this... but then... many men need the balance that a variety of women provide. It is the man that is usually the territorial beast that denies the woman... from my limited experience. :dunno:

:lol:

Sorry, Dabs.... Mad Scientist and I will make this thread a science project for the board if we continue... :lol:

A man and a woman sit in a train.
Man begins talking to the woman: "What is your name?".
Woman: "Carmen".
Man: "Nice name."
Woman: "In reality my name is Laura, but I prefer Carmen because I like Cars and Men. And what is your name?"
Man: "My name is Carnal".

No, nevermind the incubation process that many go through to keep the men they choose to have aligned...

Many men seem to mistakenly assume they lack power. :evil:

What do you mean?

Just that many men seem to loose the understanding that they are powerful on their own. :dunno: They claim to not be 'emotionally tapped' to women, yet they suffer through sexual side effects when their women don't meet their emotional needs.

One of the most disheartening thing I have ever witnessed is women tearing their men down... and their men becoming defeated. What happens then? Some women bitch that their sexual desires and their sexual needs are not being met 'like they used to be'. :dunno:

It seems to be a vicious beast on both sides.

Many men seem to mistakenly assume they lack power. :evil:

What do you mean?

Just that many men seem to loose the understanding that they are powerful on their own. :dunno: They claim to not be 'emotionally tapped' to women, yet they suffer through sexual side effects when their women don't meet their emotional needs.

One of the most disheartening thing I have ever witnessed is women tearing their men down... and their men becoming defeated. What happens then? Some women bitch that their sexual desires and their sexual needs are not being met 'like they used to be'. :dunno:

It seems to be a vicious beast on both sides.

I see your point.

My wife asked me what I would like for christmas so I said "I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and another woman" I replied.
She smiled at me and ran her fingers through my hair and said, "Darling, you cant satisfy one woman, why the hell would you want to piss two off?"

Yanno.........she DOES have a point. As a man who has been involved in a threesome once or twice, I can tell you that it's a lot more work than you'd imagine.

Trust me.

But that being said, it's still a lot of fun. Especially when you're involved with 2 bisexual women.

Yanno.........she DOES have a point. As a man who has been involved in a threesome once or twice, I can tell you that it's a lot more work than you'd imagine.

Trust me.

But that being said, it's still a lot of fun. Especially when you're involved with 2 bisexual women.

The women being bi would be key I think, that way I could get some help in pleasuring them, having a few sex toys on hand wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Trust me.

Gross :lol:
Not for me......I don't like to share....nuffin....especially my men ~LoL~

So...Ok...some peeps are into threesomes, this chicklet is not :eusa_hand:

Trust me.

Gross :lol:
Not for me......I don't like to share....nuffin....especially my men ~LoL~

So...Ok...some peeps are into threesomes, this chicklet is not :eusa_hand:

Sharing is caring.:eusa_angel:

I didn't say that I was in to threesomes, I just stated that I'd had the experience and understand how difficult something like that is.

However..........if the opportunity presents itself again, I'd probably participate.

I didn't say that I was in to threesomes, I just stated that I'd had the experience and understand how difficult something like that is.

However..........if the opportunity presents itself again, I'd probably participate.

Yeah no doubt, I been trying to lock down a three way for years.

Forum List

Back