Three Dutch commandos in urban warfare training shot outside Indianapolis hotel, one has died.

Well, you were talking about the European model working so well ... And that is not reflected in the actual score.
I am willing to give them another shot at it ... Figuratively speaking anyway.

Jesus Christ you're a moron. 😄 Figure out what game you're scoring first there Chief. I think you're watching a different sport.

Jesus Christ you're a moron. 😄 Figure out what game you're scoring first there Chief. I think you're watching a different sport.

The morons are the Dutch Commandos, the Indianapolis Thugs ...
And anyone that would suggest the Dutch Commandos were safer without their firearms.

This is America ... Not Europe.

"They" only believe gun control and strong social safety nets reduces gun violence because "they" believe in science and empirical evidence. 😄

"science"

More misusing words again.

yes, because decades of gun control and welfare have eliminated poverty and crime........

The morons are the Dutch Commandos, the Indianapolis Thugs ...
And anyone that would suggest the Dutch Commandos were safer without their firearms.

What I'm suggesting is that the Netherlands has less gun violence than we do. Like I said, you're watching a different sport.

"science"

More misusing words again.

yes, because decades of gun control and welfare have eliminated poverty and crime........
That is a strawman. No one is suggesting poverty and crime can be eliminated but in Nations comparable to our own when they do both those things, prohibit access to firearms and increase access to social safety nets, we see less gun violence.

What I'm suggesting is that the Netherlands has less gun violence than we do. Like I said, you're watching a different sport.

Indianapolis isn't in the Netherlands.

You can watch all the soccer you want, but if they want tactical training in America ...
They might be better off starting in the kiddie pool instead pretending they can handle the high dive with their nonsense.

That is a strawman. No one is suggesting poverty and crime can be eliminated but in Nations comparable to our own when they do both those things, prohibit access to firearms and increase access to social safety nets, we see less gun violence.

Correlation is not causation. Most of them are very homogenous societies, well, for the time being at least. The ones you point to are tick tocking their way to demographic collapse.

Some countries take a very tough stand on protecting guests in their country.
I do NOT know, but I am guessing that if a guest were mistreated in Saudi Arabia, the perp would be dealt with very severely. And I mean severely!

You can watch all the soccer you want, but if they want tactical training in America ...
They might be better off starting in the kiddie pool instead pretending they can handle the high dive with their nonsense.

Sure thing cosplayer. You imagine the results of a drunken brawl amounts to an assessment of tactical capabilities between drunk weekend warriors and real soldiers. 😄 A dipshit like you would believe something like that.

I do NOT know, but I am guessing that if a guest were mistreated in Saudi Arabia, the perp would be dealt with very severely. And I mean severely!

Absolutely. Often they are deported within hours.. on the next plane.

Good grief, you're an idiot.

Absolutely. Often they are deported within hours.. on the next plane.
I do not understand your answer.

You mean the mistreated guest is deported?

I would think the perp would have his head cut off for mistreating the guest.

Sure thing cosplayer. You imagine the results of a drunken brawl amounts to an assessment of tactical capabilities between drunk weekend warriors and real soldiers. 😄 A dipshit like you would believe something like that.

A Dutch Commando is dead ... That isn't Cosplay, you nitwit,
Three Dutch Commandos faced off with some drunk weekend warriors by your assessment and came out on the losing end.

They might have learned something, but you damn sure haven't yet ... :auiqs.jpg:

Correlation is not causation. Most of them are very homogenous societies, well, for the time being at least. The ones you point to are tick tocking their way to demographic collapse.
Canada is as if not more diverse than we are and also has less gun violence and immigrants are less likely to commit crime than natural born Americans. Correlation isn't causation but you ignore a very strong correlation and while many of the societies with less gun violence are homogenous they themselves are incredibly diverse from one another and have long histories of internal conflict. The similarities they share today are tough gun restrictions and strong social safety nets.

Forum List

Back