Three Democrats in Virginia and their different scandals.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

The governor has pictures that were dug up from when he was in medical school showing him either in black face or dressed as a KKK.
He should go. He wonā€™t even admit that heā€™s in the pictures after he already admitted he was in the pictures. He doesnā€™t understand why this is upsetting.

The Attorney General came forward saying that he was in black face as a rapper at a Halloween party even though no picture is known to exist. Heā€™s hoping to apologize before any picture comes out. And itā€™s a risk because there may not even be a picture. But the fact that heā€™s been ahead of it and heā€™s apologized I think he should be an example of redemption.

The lieutenant governor is a black man who a woman says forced her to give him a BJ. So Iā€™ve seen some people compare this to Kavanaugh. But the difference here is that there was a lot of people that came forward about Kavanaugh and the FBI investigation was a joke because the FBI refused to investigate just about everybody. They wouldnā€™t even talk to his roommate. Trump and Clinton had dozens of women who came forward and complained about them. But so far this lieutenant governor has just this one woman who said she went to his hotel room and they were making out and that he pushed her head down towards his kibbles and bits and she gave him a BJ unwillingly. She never said she was felt she was in danger or was being threatened and all she had to do is keep her mouth shut. And Kavanaugh is now sitting on the supreme court.
So I think the lieutenant governor should be allowed to keep his job, just say heā€™s sorry, and be treated just like Kavanaugh.

The governor has pictures that were dug up from when he was in medical school showing him either in black face or dressed as a KKK.
He should go. He wonā€™t even admit that heā€™s in the pictures after he already admitted he was in the pictures. He doesnā€™t understand why this is upsetting.

The Attorney General came forward saying that he was in black face as a rapper at a Halloween party even though no picture is known to exist. Heā€™s hoping to apologize before any picture comes out. And itā€™s a risk because there may not even be a picture. But the fact that heā€™s been ahead of it and heā€™s apologized I think he should be an example of redemption.

The lieutenant governor is a black man who a woman says forced her to give him a BJ. So Iā€™ve seen some people compare this to Kavanaugh. But the difference here is that there was a lot of people that came forward about Kavanaugh and the FBI investigation was a joke because the FBI refused to investigate just about everybody. They wouldnā€™t even talk to his roommate. Trump and Clinton had dozens of women who came forward and complained about them. But so far this lieutenant governor has just this one woman who said she went to his hotel room and they were making out and that he pushed her head down towards his kibbles and bits and she gave him a BJ unwillingly. She never said she was felt she was in danger or was being threatened and all she had to do is keep her mouth shut. And Kavanaugh is now sitting on the supreme court.
So I think the lieutenant governor should be allowed to keep his job, just say heā€™s sorry, and be treated just like Kavanaugh.
If he wanted a bj so bad, why didn't he just go to Kamala?

Last edited:
I dont understand forced BJ? I mean clench teeth? Warning, i will bite it all the way off if need be? That will make it go chocolate pudding soft in a hurry? Forced? I dont buy it. Not w/o some fighting back bruises. at least rip a dress up? Come on.

What are you doing up in a hotel room one on one "kissing"? Please.

5c5bb75924000070029ffc41.png

They should have worn this "blackface"

Hey deanrd, unlike you I have been consistent on the issue of women coming forward decades later when a person was a person of import and saying "yeah that guy abused me way back when" I think they should all be told to fuck off unless they have actual proof , and no we shouldn't just believe women, they fucking lie, just like men do.

But , I actually went back and looked through some of your posts and you most certainly wanted Kav to be pulled from consideration for Justice simply because of an accusation, so STFU

• Banned
I dont understand forced BJ? I mean clench teeth? Warning, i will bite it all the way off if need be? That will make it go chocolate pudding soft in a hurry? Forced? I dont buy it. Not w/o some fighting back bruises. at least rip a dress up? Come on.

I know, right? She doesnā€™t say he held her head with both hands and bodyslammed her mouth.
She doesnā€™t say she was scared of him or felt threatened in any way.
And apparently sheā€™s the only woman that has come forward. Kavanaugh had all kinds of people complaining. Trump has nearly 2 dozen women complaining. Even Clinton had a bunch of different women complaining.

But the lieutenant governor has just this one woman with a very strange sounding claim.
We need more evidence.

Theyā€™re both democrats. Good luck with understanding anything they do.

Forum List

Back