Thread of Many Colors

colorful-flowers-crazy-frankenstein-fantasy.jpg

Oh. I am sorry. I thought this was a thread of colors. And I thought I was posting things of different colors. no matter what it is. I guess I missed where it said what it had to be.
Not to worry. I won't post in this thread again.........though Sherry seemed to be okay with it...and it is her thread.

This is the 2nd time you have had something to say to me like this..........and I don't even know you. But, you can now have at it and run it as you see fit.

Kat, all of your pictures are beautiful, and I'm sure would fit in wonderfully in any of the image threads. However, I am going to be selfish and ask that you please continue to post in this thread or I am going to miss out on all of your lovely posts. I have limited time online and unfortunately am unable to view and keep up with all of the other similar threads. There are not a boatload of posters in this thread, but there are lots of viewers who enjoy seeing the pretty pics. I have never established any rules on this thread, but I never intended for it to be a place to chat. It is a place for me to decompress and relax, and my hope is that it can be the same outlet for others. Longknife, going forward, I respectfully ask that you refrain from suggesting which threads posters should place their images. Kat, I really hope that you will not leave our thread.:huddle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Okay. I don't want any bigger of a deal made. This is my favorite of all image threads in here. I love posting in it, so yes, I will continue. Very relaxing for me.

Sorry longknife

I have known Sherry for a long time, and always liked her. We get along well. If she wants me to stay, I am staying. Maybe you should start your own thread??? I am not sure what to tell ya. I do enjoy your pics too.

Forum List

Back