Thousands turn out for Trump in Anderson, SC!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Independent Mail ^ | Oct 19 2015 | Nikie Mayo
They came to hear Donald Trump’s plans. They came to chant for him. They came because he’s famous. A crowd of thousands filled the Civic Center of Anderson on Monday, standing shoulder to shoulder near American flags and the South Carolina flag to listen to the Republican front-runner for president. “It’s very gratifying to see a crowd of this size, if for no other reason than it means people are paying attention to politics,” said Dan Harvell, the chairman of the Anderson County Republican Party. “Politics affect us every hour of every day, and if you’re not paying attention to...

hZp2vL1.jpg

The left is truly shitting their pants. Trump is winning big and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

WOW. In upstate SC? Thats a very conservative area. Who would think a loud mouth rich guy from NYC would get this much support in the very conservative and modest upstate SC!!??

Trump is not going away folks. He's touching a nerve in many frustrated Americans.

Donald Dump is a celebrity. He's a billionaire, he's a well traveled, wild card clown...so help me if he came to my home state, I'd go see the guy. I get this fascination with wanting to see and hear such a person.....its called a freebee to the public. Obama had the same exact chemistry with people, only he got elected and and and said shit that made sense.

Stop with the excitement over Trump's audience numbers, its a side show that must be seen. A once in a lifetime event.

It was either that or watch the paint dry....

Hey I used to live in Anderson, 100's of things to do, right off of lake Hartwell, only around 35 miles to the mountains.

Don't tell her that, she might go there and ruin it for decent folks!

Kinda like all the liberals and yankees moving south.
They bring their ignorant ideas with them.

They always remind me of the Aliens from independace day....Devour one state and try to move on and Fuck up another state.

Hey I used to live in Anderson, 100's of things to do, right off of lake Hartwell, only around 35 miles to the mountains.

They always remind me of the Aliens from independace day....Devour one state and try to move on and Fuck up another state.

I see em as being like locusts or possibly illegal aliens.

They've invaded Charleston in hordes. And brought their liberal stupidity with them. Sullivan's Island SC has banned public singing!!! All because liberals got mad they heard people sing at night while they tried to sleep.

They move to get away from what following the policies they support caused only to continue supporting those policies elsewhere.

I see em as being like locusts or possibly illegal aliens.

Nah. The aliens and bugs are at least smart and know the basics of survival.

Libs are cancer. Some are fairly harmless....like benign skin cancer. Some are 100% fatal...like brain or pancreatic cancer.

I'd prefer no cancer at all. But liberal philosophy is that because a few people have cancer....EVERYONE must get some.

Forum List

Back