Thousands of Illegal Aliens to March Nationwide For Right to Drive Without a License

I am sure they will be holding marches in Nancy Pelosi's city...have them bussed to her place...and camp out on her front lawn. She will be gladly to accept them as her "friends". After all, she opposes the Wall she can at least, give them full Amnesty - in front of her place.

Be sure to invite Chuck Schumer for the barbequing....there will be hot dogs available and "plastic-less" straws for their drinks. It will be a pool party at the House Speaker's place...ALL are welcome :D

:1peleas:

Well, if a state refuses to give someone a drivers license because they're illegal, it seems pretty nasty to then turn around and arrest them for driving without a license. Most of us need to drive. I'd rather have them tested and pass the test than just bombing around without one. No, they shouldn't be here. But they are, and until they're not, could we have a little common sense about how to deal with them?

Well, if a state refuses to give someone a drivers license because they're illegal, it seems pretty nasty to then turn around and arrest them for driving without a license. Most of us need to drive. I'd rather have them tested and pass the test than just bombing around without one. No, they shouldn't be here. But they are, and until they're not, could we have a little common sense about how to deal with them?
Is this your attitude toward escaped convicts, too? Same thing.
Well, they’re escaped and they’re here, so...

Oh, sure, same thing. Totally.

Oh, sure, same thing. Totally.
Yes. Both out in public illegally. Against the law.

Is this what you call "common sense"? I don't think the people who had to sneak into the country because they knew they were breaking our laws have any compunction about breaking one more law (the driver's license law) in the bargain.

In the sanctuary city I left illegals would just abandon cars in accidents and flee on foot,
trample down barriers at the local college when they wanted to use the sports facilities
and send their kids knocking on doors of homes to see if anyone would answer before taking their stuff. They aren't shy about stealing your stuff.

I'm sure they will just use someone else's I.D. or go to one of the dozen states that offer licenses to illegals (I would try Vermont or California) to get around the law...once again. http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/states-offering-driver-s-licenses-to-immigrants.aspx
And if they get arrested for driving without a license, oh well. Breaking U.S. immigration law should have consequences.

Otherwise we wind up with millions of people here sucking taxpayers dry, breaking other laws and gaming our system to their benefit, like robbers and thieves do. And we don't want that, do we?

Last edited:
Is this what you call "common sense"? I don't think the people who had to sneak into the country because they knew they were breaking our laws have any compunction about breaking one more law (the driver's license law) in the bargain.

In the sanctuary city I left illegals would just abandon cars in accidents and flee on foot,
trample down barriers at the local college when they wanted to use the sports facilities
and send their kids knocking on doors of homes to see if anyone would answer before taking their stuff. They aren't shy about stealing your stuff.

I'm sure they will just use someone else's I.D. or go to one of the dozen states that offer licenses to illegals (I would try Vermont or California) to get around the law...once again. http://www.ncsl.org/research/immigration/states-offering-driver-s-licenses-to-immigrants.aspx
And if they get arrested for driving without a license, oh well. Breaking U.S. immigration law should have consequences.

Otherwise we wind up with millions of people here sucking taxpayers dry, breaking other laws and gaming our system to their benefit, like robbers and thieves do. And we don't want that, do we?
Otherwise we wind up with millions of people here
Guess what? They are already here.
I'd prefer they be tested for a drivers license before they get on the road. Then, if the state will give you a license and you are caught driving without one, yes, it means that you either flunked the test and shouldn't be driving or that you are a lazy slob and either way, arrest them.

I'd prefer they be tested for a drivers license before they get on the road. Then, if the state will give you a license and you are caught driving without one, yes, it means that you either flunked the test and shouldn't be driving or that you are a lazy slob and either way, arrest them.
Right! We already do have millions of illegal immigrants here breaking our laws and siphoning off the money and benefits meant for the citizens who pay for the stuff.
So why normalize and tacitly approve of that situation by issuing driver's licenses to illegals?
They break our laws every single day they are here and will drive whether they are legally entitled to or not.
Your posts make zero sense.

Right! We already do have millions of illegal immigrants here breaking our laws and siphoning off the money and benefits meant for the citizens who pay for the stuff.
So why normalize and tacitly approve of that situation by issuing driver's licenses to illegals?
They break our laws every single day they are here and will drive whether they are legally entitled to or not.
Your posts make zero sense.

I saw hold a DL pick up point in all cities they flock to. When they come to get there DL, Immigration can lock them up and ship them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
Appeasement suits you... you fucking moron

It is well known that the Queen of England does not need a license to drive.

It was known through post-colonial Supreme Court decisions that the sovereignty of the Crown was bestowed upon American citizens.

Therefore American citizens do not need a license to drive.

Oh wait, illegals aren't citizens.

Forum List

Back