THOUSANDS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso – 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena

Beto would have to cross the border into mexico to draw those numbers.

"BETO.....LIVE, FROM JUAREZ!"

Hillary beat Trump by 69% to 26% in the 2016 election in El Paso County.
Clinton: 147,843
Trump: 55, 512
Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins

You really think they've gone pro-Trump or do you think there just might be a lot of out-of-towners showing up tonight?
Lol
Who is manning the White House?
Elections have consequences

Don't worry. Melania is minding the store tonight, so I feel safer than I would when Obama was there.
She probably plagarized her ideas from Michelle.

Michelle "The Wookie" Obama never had an original idea in her life.

They aren’t from El Paso. They said here on the news that some of them have been driving for more than nine hours to make it there.

So how many lies do you think he’ll tell at his rally tonight?
Every time he opens up his mouth a lie will come out, and his bootlicking simpletons will eat it up and beg for more.

BUT LOOK AT THE RATINGS!!!
LOOK AT THE RATINGS!!!
Waiting for the "Mexico's paying for the Wall" chant.

"BETO.....LIVE, FROM JUAREZ!"

Hillary beat Trump by 69% to 26% in the 2016 election in El Paso County.
Clinton: 147,843
Trump: 55, 512
Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins

You really think they've gone pro-Trump or do you think there just might be a lot of out-of-towners showing up tonight?
Lol
Who is manning the White House?
Elections have consequences

Don't worry. Melania is minding the store tonight, so I feel safer than I would when Obama was there.
She probably plagarized her ideas from Michelle.

Michelle "The Wookie" Obama never had an original idea in her life.
Is that why the Third Wife keeps plagarizing from her?

Very epic scene right now. Thousands of MAGA patriots are in for a wonderful night. Beta O'Rourke won't stand a chance in the ratings when he gives his anti-wall opposition speech in El Paso tonight when Trump gives his.

THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso - Hundreds Arrive 24 Hrs Early - 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena
Did you ever wonder why Trump books the smaller arenas in the towns he visits?

It's an old school political trick to make a politician look more popular than he is.

There is a twelve thousand seat arena in El Paso. The Don Haskins Center.

And then there is the Sun Bowl Arena. Over 51 thousand seats.

52% approval rating? That's pretty damned popular, no matter what you think.

They aren’t from El Paso. They said here on the news that some of them have been driving for more than nine hours to make it there.

Lol
Why don’t you shove your political correctness up your ass… That’s it’s home.

What part of deanerd's post was "political correctness"? All I saw was him telling you that there were several Trump supporters who had traveled nine hours to get there. And guess what? I saw the same thing on the news today.

Then, he asked a question as to how many lies do people think Trump will tell tonight.

What part of his post was "political correctness" that needs to be shoved back up his ass?

Oh..............................I get it..................you don't have a cogent response, so you resort to insults and name calling.
Lol
Boy,
His political correctness is that he listens to mainstream media like the Clinton news network the original fake news

He didn't specify which news network it was, you simply assumed it was CNN. Thanks for displaying your partisanship so blatantly. I saw one of the same interviews on the local news this evening, when they were talking about how far some people had traveled to see Trump in El Paso.

Wait a minute.................are you saying that the Clinton News Network has taken over Amarillo?

:haha:

Every time he opens up his mouth a lie will come out, and his bootlicking simpletons will eat it up and beg for more.

BUT LOOK AT THE RATINGS!!!
LOOK AT THE RATINGS!!!
Waiting for the "Mexico's paying for the Wall" chant.
I'm sure he'll be feeding them some variation of that piss, and they'll be drinking it down like the obedient little toadies that they are.

Very epic scene right now. Thousands of MAGA patriots are in for a wonderful night. Beta O'Rourke won't stand a chance in the ratings when he gives his anti-wall opposition speech in El Paso tonight when Trump gives his.

THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso - Hundreds Arrive 24 Hrs Early - 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena
Did you ever wonder why Trump books the smaller arenas in the towns he visits?

It's an old school political trick to make a politician look more popular than he is.

There is a twelve thousand seat arena in El Paso. The Don Haskins Center.

And then there is the Sun Bowl Arena. Over 51 thousand seats.
The 8k seat arena is 1,000ft from the border fence. That's the perfect place to get his message out with the fence in plain sight.

i can see it now.....
images

Bozo Beto the Fake Meskin is having a "rally" at a high school, then a "celebration" at Acosta Park

Beto O'Rourke (@BetoORourke) | Twitter

Hope they get "Acosted" by some local vatos. :laughing0301:

Na, Beto is like the Kennedys. They only talk about the hood, they never go into one.

Obviously. He'd get his lilly-white ass kicked by those real Mexicans. I seriously doubt he even knows enough Spanish to talk them out of it.
Likely more spanish than Trump knows.
cfy7wx3nm0g21.jpg

Yeah, and I’m any other thread you stick up for a rapist and two klan members in black face.

LOL! You guys are so fucking stupid.

A. Gateway Pundit - fake news
B. "Trump told reporters that 75,000 people signed up for his campaign rally tonight in El Paso, but the arena only holds 8,000."
Where's the proof? Another lie.
C. Photo below as of this afternoon: This is NOT thousands. Maybe several hundred.
D. Many are people driving in from out of state.
E. Facts are a bitch, aren't they?

DzJ7PBoW0AAkhs9.jpg
Why would tiny donnie be in a stadium or arena that holds 8000 if he expected more?
--------------------------------- TRUMP is pretty modest , probably likes to underplay things Bode .

Melania is a great mother shielding Baron from the vermin on the left.
I don't know about the mother part. That kid is looking more and more like Stormy Daniels every day.

She doesn't use children as human shields like ISIS in Syria, illegals on the southern U.S. border, and the unhinged lefts protests in America.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

The 'mother part' of your post that you didn't know about Melania.
You don't even know what the fuck you post most of the time, do you? :290968001256257790-final:

Melania is a great mother shielding Baron from the vermin on the left.
I don't know about the mother part. That kid is looking more and more like Stormy Daniels every day.

She doesn't use children as human shields like ISIS in Syria, illegals on the southern U.S. border, and the unhinged lefts protests in America.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

The 'mother part' of your post that you didn't know about Melania.
You don't even know what the fuck you post most of the time, do you? :290968001256257790-final:
I really get a kick out of you mouth breathers. LOL.

Forum List

Back