Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
Two part question:

“Who wins tonight Miocic or Ngannou? What changes would you make to the UFC to improve that organization?”

I think Miocic will out think and out fight Ngannou. Then it’s on to Jon Jones.

Fixing the UFC? First and foremost find a new President. Dana Whiten has brought the organization a long way and made it very successful but he fails in running it so that it appears to be on the up and up. More fights based on rankings need to made and less of the favoritism and allowing fighters to pick and choose who they fight.

AND get rid of the card girls! They are completely useless unless you are so shallow that you just need to get a fix on scantily clad women who are there just for eye candy. I suppose the young men of the world would object to getting rid of them but they serve no impact on this sport.

I like the card girls. Of course when watching on TV, the card girls are only briefly shown.

Getting rid of card girls would be like getting rid of cheerleaders in football. True, the sport doesn't really need them, but a little eye candy never hurt anybody.

Two part question:

“Who wins tonight Miocic or Ngannou? What changes would you make to the UFC to improve that organization?”

Fixing the UFC? First and foremost find a new President. Dana Whiten has brought the organization a long way and made it very successful but he fails in running it so that it appears to be on the up and up. More fights based on rankings need to made and less of the favoritism and allowing fighters to pick and choose who they fight.

AND get rid of the card girls! They are completely useless unless you are so shallow that you just need to get a fix on scantily clad women who are there just for eye candy. I suppose the young men of the world would object to getting rid of them but they serve no impact on this sport.
HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!

Two part question:

HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!
Homo alert? Dude you must be very young, or very imature, or just a perv...regardless I am very happily married to a very beautiful lady, so no need for me to oggle at some useless women who probably have IQs of about 10. I’ll leave that fondness of these useless women to the idiots that don’t understand the essence of sport.

As for football cheerleaders go my team the Steelers understands how stupid they are and never have or ever will have them on their sidelines.

Two part question:

HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!
By the way this is my opinion so where do you get off throwing names like homo out there? You don’t know anything about me...grow up!

I'm sure that an overwhelming majority of men are for keeping the card girls.

Two part question:

HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!
Homo alert? Dude you must be very young, or very imature, or just a perv...regardless I am very happily married to a very beautiful lady, so no need for me to oggle at some useless women who probably have IQs of about 10. I’ll leave that fondness of these useless women to the idiots that don’t understand the essence of sport.

As for football cheerleaders go my team the Steelers understands how stupid they are and never have or ever will have them on their sidelines.
Everyone knows that the Steelers are fudge packers.

Two part question:

I would close it down... all better

Two part question:

HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!
By the way this is my opinion so where do you get off throwing names like homo out there? You don’t know anything about me...grow up!
You seem a little too worried. You need to check your homoness.

Two part question:

HOMO ALERT!

Card girls are HOT!
You seem a little too worried. You need to check your homoness.
Hormones? The use of that word by you tells me enough...idiot. Nothing more needs to be said. You’ve shown your true colors now get lost.

Forum List

Back